WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

proof of ostrichizing

derp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

View PostBig Al, on 24 April 2013 - 02:39 AM, said:

You know you can always come to me for all your needs PAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what i see is you admin's need to grow the fuck up and stop banning the good player BOO HOO you called me a name BOO HOO now i ban you. How about you just turn this DEAD ASS server off or get new admin that can do there job and keep the server full.

BigAl :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:
if we make you admin, will you keep a server full?
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#42 OFFLINE   pacman

pacman

Knight

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Steam 0:0:15307638

• PlayerID 1103

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:17 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 24 April 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

if we make you admin, will you keep a server full?

maybe not completely full but more likely a decent amount of players would be on and playing , u know i bet , and maybe u need admin who care about ur server not run it to shits and get all power trippy not looking out for the server but just be douche bags but anywayz i  bet the server would be running fine with more decent admin  but i can of agree BIG AL

#43 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

View Postpacman, on 24 April 2013 - 12:17 PM, said:

maybe not completely full but more likely a decent amount of players would be on and playing , u know i bet , and maybe u need admin who care about ur server not run it to shits and get all power trippy not looking out for the server but just be douche bags but anywayz i  bet the server would be running fine with more decent admin  but i can of agree BIG AL
Whats wrong on actual admins ? Whitch one of them isnt decent ? ...thats like currenet admin racism (PS: i think i spelled bad some words, sorry)

#44 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

I cba to play CSS anymore. But if there's need for admin u can always contact me...

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: derp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users