Jump to content


WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

crypt/bonbons

buy-in for epic crafting

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

    Knight-Lieutenant

  • Events Team

  • 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

  • Locationtexas


Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

View PostKris, on 27 February 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

Boredom,did you pay the 10g fee or not????
in the form of embersilk...yea derp

#22 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

    Captain Equality

  • Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida


Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

View Postboredom12345, on 27 February 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

in the form of embersilk...yea derp

That would be a no.

If I asked you do you have a penis and you said yes in the form of a vagina, what in God's fucking name would that mean?
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

#23 OFFLINE   Kris

Kris

    Sergeant Major

  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

I will ask again,did you pay 10 GOLD???
Posted Image

#24 OFFLINE   Kris

Kris

    Sergeant Major

  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostCrypt, on 27 February 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

That would be a no.

If I asked you do you have a penis and you said yes in the form of a vagina, what in God's fucking name would that mean?

I laughed so hard :D
Posted Image

#25 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

    Knight-Lieutenant

  • Events Team

  • 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

  • Locationtexas


Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

View PostKris, on 27 February 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

I will ask again did you pay 10 GOLD???
dude deal with it kris ya dont kno what ur talkin bout....all i can say is again waiting for some1 to actualy moderate between us.....sheesh

#26 OFFLINE   Kris

Kris

    Sergeant Major

  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

So you didn't pay 10 gold...Did you send them the mats for that dk set and did/will they craft you the set?
Posted Image

#27 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

    Commander

  • Events Team

  • 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

  • PlayerID 1411

  • LocationCanada, Ontario


Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

View PostKris, on 27 February 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

So you didn't pay 10 gold...Did you send them the mats for that dk set and did/will they craft you the set?

He gave me the embersilk/bolts for the DK seet and it was made with the mats that he inculded
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image


Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#28 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

    Knight-Lieutenant

  • Events Team

  • 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

  • Locationtexas


Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

View PostKris, on 27 February 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

So you didn't pay 10 gold...Did you send them the mats for that dk set and did/will they craft you the set?
again i say derp i sent mats and was told im in derp derpity derp derp derp

#29 OFFLINE   lemon

lemon

    Knight-Captain

  • Members
  • 300 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:7518506

  • PlayerID 1042

  • Locationbelgium

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

View PostKris, on 27 February 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

Boredom,did you pay the 10g fee or not????
no,all i know is boredom gave him thos mats

but either 1 of them is lieing or...its misunderstanding wich i think it is in this case

bore said bons said he would be in CC if he gave him thos mats
bons said that thos mats were fee for the 73e dk set...
if i understand this right..
Posted Image

#30 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

    Marshal

  • Developer

  • 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

  • PlayerID 24228

  • LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

Honestly why is this conversation even been talked, i cant understand why would anyone pay 10 g to enter a group o.o Its waste of gold that 10 g with mats can buy you all gear you need like forever so why spend it just to enter a group, Heck, buy a month premium and farm with that 10g FFS.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Quote

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#31 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

    Commander

  • Events Team

  • 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

  • PlayerID 1411

  • LocationCanada, Ontario


Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

View Postlemon, on 27 February 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

no,all i know is boredom gave him thos mats

but either 1 of them is lieing or...its misunderstanding wich i think it is in this case

bore said bons said he would be in CC if he gave him thos mats
bons said that thos mats were fee for the 73e dk set...
if i understand this right..

Bolded = Correct

View PostDessu, on 27 February 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Honestly why is this conversation even been talked, i cant understand why would anyone pay 10 g to enter a group o.o Its waste of gold that 10 g with mats can buy you all gear you need like forever so why spend it just to enter a group, Heck, buy a month premium and farm with that 10g FFS.

Its a deal if you are thinking about buying more than one set. A set if the mats are included are 8g/11g depending on ringneck trink or not. therefore you pay 10g you are paying for the first set and everything else is free. You want a set made you get it made. If you have mats then the set is made quicker.

There is no real reason for this topic as nothing wrong was done. Bordem is misunderstanding this and its getting inflated way to quickly for nothing.

*E Entering the group is just an option. We don't need people to join. IF they want to join we gave them the option for a fee of 10g and 420+ gathering. We can run our shop with crypt zak and I. We have 85s and can farm the mats. Everyone else is just there to help us along the way. And for them to save some gold/silver

Edited by BonBons, 27 February 2013 - 10:40 PM.

Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image


Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#32 OFFLINE   Kris

Kris

    Sergeant Major

  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

"Admittance to the group is done through a 10g gold fee and an invite to the group"

Just a quote from Crypt's post and I am sure that you will find almost the same words in Bons post in his trading post!!!

So you traded the embersilk and w/e that other mat was for the 73e DK set,and you got the set!!!

Nor,they invited you in their group,nor you paid the 10 gold--->you are not and never have been a part of their clan which means you will not get any kind of refund,unless you find some kind of proof that can be checked to be valid,that will prove that you made any kind of deal for entering their clan!!!

Get real kid and stop crying...
Posted Image

#33 OFFLINE   lemon

lemon

    Knight-Captain

  • Members
  • 300 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:7518506

  • PlayerID 1042

  • Locationbelgium

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

boredom any chance you have proof of the steam chat?would help stinky etc more for this case

E:kris dont be so mean,you havent seen the steam chat neither know what they said to each other like i said its a misunderstanding or 1 is lieing....but proof is what we need... :)

Edited by lemon, 27 February 2013 - 10:43 PM.

Posted Image

#34 OFFLINE   Kris

Kris

    Sergeant Major

  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

No point of arguing unless any valid proof can be brought here...
Posted Image

#35 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

    Knight-Lieutenant

  • Events Team

  • 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

  • Locationtexas


Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostKris, on 27 February 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

"Admittance to the group is done through a 10g gold fee and an invite to the group"

Just a quote from Crypt's post and I am sure that you will find almost the same words in Bons post in his trading post!!!

So you traded the embersilk and w/e that other mat was for the 73e DK set,and you got the set!!!

Nor,they invited you in their group,nor you paid the 10 gold--->you are not and never have been a part of their clan which means you will not get any kind of refund,unless you find some kind of proof that can be checked to be valid,that will prove that you made any kind of deal for entering their clan!!!

Get real kid and stop crying...

good lord why do i deal with stupidity such as yours? anyways.....10g in the form of materials was traded in this is this not true and if not then lock this thread for me .......simply put 10g for a set which im saying was traded which was enough for admitance for the clan.which in steam was told i was in now if thats not enough for a refund due to bons refusal of crafting tell me what is?

#36 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

    Captain Equality

  • Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida


Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostDessu, on 27 February 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Honestly why is this conversation even been talked, i cant understand why would anyone pay 10 g to enter a group o.o Its waste of gold that 10 g with mats can buy you all gear you need like forever so why spend it just to enter a group, Heck, buy a month premium and farm with that 10g FFS.

I'm just going to respectfully say do not bad mouth our group and our business strategies. We are a group that helps lowbies and new players to get all of their characters geared. I could talk bad about derpycee as I do have a few criticisms but I won't because it is not the place for it and it is just disgusting that because we are competitive group your only tactic is to say bad things about ours instead of trying to increase the popularity of your own. The 10g may seem ridiculous to you but not everyone is best buddies with the largest crafters and this fee is not unlike cataclysm or premium as it increases the utility gained from playing wowmod.
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

#37 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

    Commander

  • Events Team

  • 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

  • PlayerID 1411

  • LocationCanada, Ontario


Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

View Postlemon, on 27 February 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

boredom any chance you have proof of the steam chat?would help stinky etc more for this case

E:kris dont be so mean,you havent seen the steam chat neither know what they said to each other like i said its a misunderstanding or 1 is lieing....but proof is what we need... :)

I feel either way it doesn't matter. Worst thing to come from this is that he calls me a scammer and I have that as a title. What are people gonna stop buying 73e? I'm fine with that.


(NOT SAYING I TOLD HIM HE WAS IN CC AS IT NEVER HAPPENED) just wanted to say that.
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image


Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#38 OFFLINE   Kris

Kris

    Sergeant Major

  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

It is like talking to a wall...
Posted Image

#39 OFFLINE   Kris

Kris

    Sergeant Major

  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Lemon,yes I haven't seen any steam chat messages and that is why I said that if he has any other proof he should bring it here.

I am sorry if I sounded mean,but if you go to court with just random convictions you will lose for sure...you need proof...if you dont have any just don't say anything...


E*

Boredom,look at this from another perspective and don't be stubborn...just think and you will see that you are not right(this is what I assume from the facts that were given here)!!!
Posted Image

#40 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

    Knight-Lieutenant

  • Events Team

  • 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

  • Locationtexas


Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

View PostKris, on 27 February 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

Lemon,yes I haven't seen any steam chat messages and that is why I said that if he has any other proof he should bring it here.

I am sorry if I sounded mean,but if you go to court with just random convictions you will lose for sure...you need proof...if you dont have any just don't say anything...
unfortunatly i agree with kris on that one as i have no proof(i trust people too damn much to screenshot things) im unable to prove my argument therefor ya might as well lockthread




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users