WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

crypt/bonbons

buy-in for epic crafting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

had a while back bought into their crafting circle with 120~ embersilk cloth/bolts and am not barred for not selling them my materials not sure if this goes under player report or admin report due to circumstances also there ignoring me in game

#2 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

#deadtous

On a real note. What? I didn't know ignoring you and not trading with you is against the rules.

*E You didn't buy into this "circle" you bought 73e DK.

*EE "sellin loads of crafting mats to ppl who arnt butthurt"

Edited by BonBons, 27 February 2013 - 09:44 PM.

Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#3 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

ill quote ur msg on ur lil forum post buyin means unlimeted crafting from the group
so yea lol it is against the rules

#4 OFFLINE   Kris

Kris

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

OFF TOPIC POST:

Mind using punctuation so I can actually understand what you're trying to say???

Sorry for being harsh,but this annoys me a lot sometimes...
Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

exact quote from the corrupt shop,

|CC| is now recruiting.

Requirements: 10g one time fee. Also 420+ gathering of any (Minning/Weaving/Skinning) Crafters not needed. Have them all already.

and later on in the post is free crafting for members

#6 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

View Postboredom12345, on 27 February 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

ill quote ur msg on ur lil forum post buyin means unlimeted crafting from the group
so yea lol it is against the rules

Im pretty sure you aren't in CC and don't have the tag.

THEREFORE how are you in this "circle"
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#7 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

due to the agreement in sending the embersilk cloth/bolts and yea....that alone should have  enough merritt based off of steasm chat conversation althought you never did add me to the clan the agreement was simple

#8 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

View Postboredom12345, on 27 February 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

due to the agreement in sending the embersilk cloth/bolts and yea....that alone should have  enough merritt based off of steasm chat conversation althought you never did add me to the clan the agreement was simple

I never said you were in CC at any point. I said 73e DK set for the mats. That was the end of the conversation.

*E Even if I did at anypoint it doesn't mean that you are in CC for ever. If we feel at any moment that we don't want you in the group anymore we can/will kick you. But we can't kick you if you weren't in CC in the first place

/thread

Edited by BonBons, 27 February 2013 - 09:50 PM.

Posted Image

RIP.

#9 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

u did say nothing of the sort bons in steam chat u said i was in.....so yea im expecting a full refend of my entry fee

#10 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

View Postboredom12345, on 27 February 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

u did say nothing of the sort bons in steam chat u said i was in.....so yea im expecting a full refend of my entry fee

Expect anything you want.

Posted Image

RIP.

#11 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

tbh im expecting something promised to me so either way ya look at it should be simple to see ya told me one thing ye old bait and switch

#12 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

Captain Equality

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

Dude my brain hurts if you want me to dissect the whole conflict I guess I can.

First of all boredom has the idea that he is in CC. Well he has not paid the 10g fee with the requirements we have. He thinks that trading 120 bolts/ embersilk for some 73epic gear gives him entrance into the group. That is merely a trade and we do not add people into the group for mats we do it for the gold fee.

Boredom is also... hmm... to put it nicely he is mad that we are not trading with him. Me and Bon Bons admittedly added a #deadtous tag to show that we do not trade with people dead to us and well due to boredom's attitude and pricing he was basically dead to us. I mean that term is the sense that he has no use for us. Any mats he gets we can farm and gear he sells we can acquire and anything we need we can get from someone else.

And if we want to go on the offensive boredom proceeded to allude to me and bon bons being "butthurt" exact quotes will be "sellin loads of crafting mats to ppl who arnt butthurt" and "lawl seems butthurt to me?". So we say he is dead to us and ignore him and he proceeds to go on a tirade about how we are butthurt. If I didn't know better I would assume boredom is butthurt about us not dealing with him.

TL;DR: #deadtous
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

#13 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

tbh i did yea i was wrong doing that however your also to blame being that you had claimed my admitance to the clan so yea....still expecting that refund...

#14 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

also could use a mod/admin to mediate between us since this is getting nowhere

#15 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

Captain Equality

• Members
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

View Postboredom12345, on 27 February 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

tbh i did yea i was wrong doing that however your also to blame being that you had claimed my admitance to the clan so yea....still expecting that refund...

Admittance to the group is done through a 10g gold fee and an invite to the group. You gave bon bons 120 embersilk/bolts for a 73epic dk set. This is a trade not him making you gear for free. It was obviously not for free because it costed you something. This 120 embersilk/ bolts was a replacement for his usual price as bon bons most likely needed them for crafting. If you are in the group then you would have been invited and would have been asked to leave derpycee. Neither of this was done so it is a safe assumption that you are not in the group.

The talk with Bon Bons is a whole different topic as it will turn into he said this and he said that, but if you had the idea that you were in the group then you must have questioned why you weren't invited or why he was not making it for free. (which he does to people in the group)
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

#16 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

View PostCrypt, on 27 February 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

Admittance to the group is done through a 10g gold fee and an invite to the group. You gave bon bons 120 embersilk/bolts for a 73epic dk set. This is a trade not him making you gear for free. It was obviously not for free because it costed you something. This 120 embersilk/ bolts was a replacement for his usual price as bon bons most likely needed them for crafting. If you are in the group then you would have been invited and would have been asked to leave derpycee. Neither of this was done so it is a safe assumption that you are not in the group.

The talk with Bon Bons is a whole different topic as it will turn into he said this and he said that, but if you had the idea that you were in the group then you must have questioned why you weren't invited or why he was not making it for free. (which he does to people in the group)

then why would he say over steam that im in plus im 99% sure you wouldnt kno anything about our conversation since you are not bons

#17 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

Captain Equality

• Members
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

View Postboredom12345, on 27 February 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

then why would he say over steam that im in plus im 99% sure you wouldnt kno anything about our conversation since you are not bons

Jock brother knows when his jock brother is masturbating. Its safe to assume that my information is as close to bon bons as possible. And i just had a talk with bon bons and according to him no mention of a group was given only that the there is a trade of embersilk for 73e dk items.
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

#18 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

View Postboredom12345, on 27 February 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

Yeah I don't know where you are getting me saying you are in CC
and you are missing a huge part. YOU ARE NOT IN CC.

*E if you were in CC you would have to give me the mats for free.

Edited by BonBons, 27 February 2013 - 10:29 PM.

Posted Image

RIP.

#19 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostCrypt, on 27 February 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

Jock brother knows when his jock brother is masturbating. Its safe to assume that my information is as close to bon bons as possible. And i just had a talk with bon bons and according to him no mention of a group was given only that the there is a trade of embersilk for 73e dk items.
gonna just wait for a mediator since neither of yall care to acknowladge anything

#20 OFFLINE   Kris

Kris

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

Boredom,did you pay the 10g fee or not????
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users