#21 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Resilience didn't get a buff exactly, just that items won't randomly have 0 resilience, 6 resilience, 18 resilience now. Instead, it goes like this:
80 Rares: 1 resilience per item
80 Epics: 2 resilience per item
85 Rares: 2 resilience per item
85 Epics: 3 resilience per item (Note: This set does not exist yet and will not be added this patch, just informing how it'll work.)

Also updated changelog again with more information.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#22 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

You should fix like if you have the Whole 73e set your get somebonus just a small one like i real WoW or if you have some parts of the 80e and so on.... :P

#23 OFFLINE   isuck

isuck

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • PlayerID 12278

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

Awsome arioni, could you give me a small look into how reslince works precisly? I thinkit redeuces crital damage received, but i'm not sure.  Could you post the formula of what is does/how it works? Tried looking it up at http://data.wowmod.eu/ but couldnt find it.

Also, tournament quizboxes, what are those for? :P

This new part,
  • Moved Lethality from tier 1 to tier 2
  • Changed Lethality into a 2 point talent, from 8/16/25% to 12.5/25%
Is acctualty a major nerf to combat and sub rogues... this was the talent to get after you completed the sub or combat tree. So that sucks, where rogue's that op since I see a lot of nerfs in these patch notes

Fok glyph nerfed, shadowstep nerfed, ruthetlessness nerfed, backstab nerfed (major nerf) and lethality no longer aviable for combat and sub rogues..

#24 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

That's the very reason it was moved to tier 2; to avoid Combat and Subtlety Rogues taking it. It was a must take talent. A talent that's must take at tier 1 is too overpowered. Same reason Natures Power was moved up to tier 2 in Elemental for Shaman.
Also the backstab nerf was reverted; look here
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#25 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Dear lord you have done a ton of work on this update. Cudos.
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#26 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

Very Nice Update Indeed!

#27 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

View PostRaging, on 23 February 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

Dear lord you have done a ton of work on this update. Cudos.
Kudos*(?)
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#28 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

• LocationWest Coast, USA

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

View PostBajjtish, on 23 February 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

You should fix like if you have the Whole 73e set your get somebonus just a small one like i real WoW or if you have some parts of the 80e and so on.... :P

"Item Set" bonus' have been declined before and still are.

Instead, if you like a set of items use it, if you don't then avoid it, if you only want a single piece then good for you. :)
Tristen: Idea!
Stinkyfax: Heheh, waste of time.
*Tristen still does it*
Tristen: Yeah..... You'r right again. :(  (Is that better Sirchipnsalsa?)

#29 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

PLEASE PUT 85R PRIEST SET INTO NORMAL SHOP!! Been in gold shop so I can't make Q.Q
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#30 OFFLINE   isuck

isuck

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • PlayerID 12278

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

I like that reasoning tristen, at first I thaught set bonuses were a cool idea. But you got a valid point, not having set bonuses allows for more specaliziation in gear and builds. Having set bonuses would be nice for noobs though, since they will just figure oh well i just need all items with this name :P

Also:
  • Bonus stats (excluding armour) gained from agility reduced by roughly 20%
  • Every 12 points of agility now gives attack power

Arioni could you tell me if i should see this a buff or nerf to rogue's?

#31 OFFLINE   Evander

Evander

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • PlayerID 5235

• LocationPoland

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

Yes and no. For damage - huge buff. Best old-wowmod rogues had 300 agility, which would give bonus +25 dps, which is extremly much (just for free). No, because you will lose 1-3% crit chance, some armor penetration, movement speed, attack speed, accuracy.
I think it's still buff when you take into account ^

#32 OFFLINE   lemon

lemon

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:7518506

• PlayerID 1042

• Locationbelgium

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

no windwalk fix?QQ it gives less armor atm then its supposed to! :(
Posted Image

#33 OFFLINE   Oob

Oob

Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

:| if only there was "Glyph of Normality: If your attack speed is over 100% it is reduced to 100%."
Old Hits.
Spoiler

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

#34 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

View Postlemon, on 24 February 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

no windwalk fix?QQ it gives less armor atm then its supposed to! :(
I need to be told of these things so I can fix it... Fixed.

#35 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

View PostArioni, on 24 February 2013 - 08:27 AM, said:

I need to be told of these things so I can fix it... Fixed.
And then you must nerf it!
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#36 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

View PostArioni, on 23 February 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

I never said a good aimer can't do it. I just said that the recoil doesn't change at all no matter the attack speed; it's just sped up or slowed down. The only reason why it's harder to aim with faster attack speed is because you don't have enough of time to move your aim after recoil starts throwing it around.
Its not same with lets say 10% as recoil "resets" before it start build more, its same as you would shoot 1 bullet manually every (lets say weapon would shoot 1 bullet/sec) 10 seconds. Recoil "stack" resets to 0 in somewhere like 1-2 secs in css, (thats the point of shooting bursts, recoil resets in the "break" time) just like IRL.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#37 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

View PostDessu, on 24 February 2013 - 12:32 PM, said:

Its not same with lets say 10% as recoil "resets" before it start build more, its same as you would shoot 1 bullet manually every (lets say weapon would shoot 1 bullet/sec) 10 seconds. Recoil "stack" resets to 0 in somewhere like 1-2 secs in css, (thats the point of shooting bursts, recoil resets in the "break" time) just like IRL.
... Attack speed affects how long it takes for recoil to reset, I just explained it.

#38 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

NoNONO, weapon speed affects how fast that recoil stacks up, not how fast it resets, reset,with low enough attack speed you wont find recoil even if you shoot to eternity o.o Note though i dont know you talking about mod attack speeds itself and does that affect weapons shooting speed some other way around than lets say 2 different weapons attack speed difference (which i doubt tho), in that case i can be wrong, but thats how i know css mechanic atleast.

Edited by Dessu, 24 February 2013 - 12:57 PM.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#39 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

Inb4 they change that glyph that adds accuracy to adding speed. That would be a twist, its like no other class can shoot that kind of dmg arms do wtih faster attack speed........... nvm, im dumb.
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#40 OFFLINE   lemon

lemon

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:7518506

• PlayerID 1042

• Locationbelgium

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

watch dem shammys have over 90dps next patch.. :S like they dont hurt enough already
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users