#1 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

Changelog/next includes all incoming updates and it's updated by devs when they wish. Everything listed here is still subject to change.
http://wiki.wowmod.e.../Changelog/next

Will be bumping the topic whenever a larger update is coming.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#2 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

Redistributed 78 epic item set stats to make them a little bit better than 73 epics

I bloody knew it!

Btw, Redistributed 78 epic item set stats to make them a little bit better than 73 epics Probably need a supervising admin for boss events to see if some people try to avoid their objectives now as you do not get ext for boss wins ^^
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#3 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

When is this update coming?

#4 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

• LocationWest Coast, USA

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:07 PM

"soon" â„¢

*E
Also, I would like to point a big fat finger of congratulations to Arioni for putting in TONS of effort into the update... as in like 97% of the effort :D  (sofar)

Edited by Tristen, 23 February 2013 - 12:08 PM.
*E

Tristen: Idea!
Stinkyfax: Heheh, waste of time.
*Tristen still does it*
Tristen: Yeah..... You'r right again. :(  (Is that better Sirchipnsalsa?)

#5 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

Glyph of Two-Handed Weapon Specialty: Also increases your accuracy by 2/4/6%

Posted Image
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#6 OFFLINE   Evander

Evander

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • PlayerID 5235

• LocationPoland

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

why would an arms warrior need bonus accuracy? with their 75-80% attack speed it's already no recoil :P

#7 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

View PostEvander, on 23 February 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

why would an arms warrior need bonus accuracy? with their 75-80% attack speed it's already no recoil :P
Imagine aiming at an enemy far away, and you hit his head with one bullet. Get some accuracy and you can make that 2 bullets instead.
Attack speed doesn't affect recoil at all, it just feels like it due to how slow your attack speed is. The same recoil effects are still there. You get the same amount of recoil when you shoot 10 bullets with 80% AS and when you shoot 10 bullets with 150% AS.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#8 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

View PostEvander, on 23 February 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

Dont ask..he needs it ! :D

#9 OFFLINE   Evander

Evander

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • PlayerID 5235

• LocationPoland

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

View PostArioni, on 23 February 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

Imagine aiming at an enemy far away, and you hit his head with one bullet. Get some accuracy and you can make that 2 bullets instead.
Attack speed doesn't affect recoil at all, it just feels like it due to how slow your attack speed is.

you have just proven that you are not an aimer. maybe theoretically it doesn't, but practically, a good aimer can make of it a similar effect to no recoil.
why would a dps warrior hit with 1 or 2 bullets? with that AS he can get more like 10

#10 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

View PostEvander, on 23 February 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

you have just proven that you are not an aimer. maybe theoretically it doesn't, but practically, a good aimer can make of it a similar effect to no recoil.
why would a dps warrior hit with 1 or 2 bullets? with that AS he can get more like 10
I never said a good aimer can't do it. I just said that the recoil doesn't change at all no matter the attack speed; it's just sped up or slowed down. The only reason why it's harder to aim with faster attack speed is because you don't have enough of time to move your aim after recoil starts throwing it around.

#11 OFFLINE   Evander

Evander

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • PlayerID 5235

• LocationPoland

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

I know a little about its mechanics :P
My point is that 6% accuracy won't change anything in aiming when you have 75-80% attack speed.

#12 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

It will change a little if you're terrible at aiming... like me

#13 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

I feel like Assassination Rouge will pwnn!

#14 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

View PostBajjtish, on 23 February 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

I feel like Assassination Rouge will pwnn!
Considering that you'll be doing 35% less damage while backstabbing from now on... I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.

#15 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

Quote From Changelog:Removed the weapon speed penalty removal when backstabbing

Doesnt that mean you deal more damage :O

#16 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

Removed the weapon speed penalty removal

#17 OFFLINE   Evander

Evander

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • PlayerID 5235

• LocationPoland

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

It's a nerf rather than buff...

#18 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

View PostArioni, on 23 February 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

Considering that you'll be doing 35% less damage while backstabbing from now on... I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.
It's a flat out nerf, that's why I said this...
Okay, raise your hands, how many of you even knew that Backstab removed the weapon speed penalty?

#19 OFFLINE   isuck

isuck

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • PlayerID 12278

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

Like a lot of the changes, didnt read them all just the rogue part mainly.

I feel most of the new ghlyps are pretty cool, Glyph of Master of Subtlety might be a bit weak since as a rogue your focus should be not getting hit anyway.

Removed the weapon speed penalty removal when backstabbing is a bit sad, it removes iniative for rogue's to acctualy shoot someone from the back as they should

Reduced Fan of Knives initial damage by 50% if using Glyph of Fan of Knives, haha ariono, got to many complaints about your fok build?:P Seems reseasonable though, it was bloody annoying.

Added tournament quizbox for participants, tournament!? what tournament ?:D

• Redistributed 78 epic item set stats to make them a little bit better than 73 epics
  • Redistributed PvP rare/epic stats. All items now have a set amount of resilience responding to their level and rarity

That is good, glad to see that higher level epics are acctualy better then the lower levels, how will this affact the diffrence between 78 and 80 epics though?
Also nice to see a buff? on resllience, we might acctualy see some people play with pvp gear now.
Still hoping for 85 epic set though.

Also HOORAY for the cata bosses! all these changes should mean we get to see those sometime in the near future I hope:P

#20 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

View Postisuck, on 23 February 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

Like a lot of the changes, didnt read them all just the rogue part mainly.

I feel most of the new ghlyps are pretty cool, Glyph of Master of Subtlety might be a bit weak since as a rogue your focus should be not getting hit anyway.

Removed the weapon speed penalty removal when backstabbing is a bit sad, it removes iniative for rogue's to acctualy shoot someone from the back as they should

Reduced Fan of Knives initial damage by 50% if using Glyph of Fan of Knives, haha ariono, got to many complaints about your fok build? :P Seems reseasonable though, it was bloody annoying.

Added tournament quizbox for participants, tournament!? what tournament ? :D
  • Redistributed 78 epic item set stats to make them a little bit better than 73 epics
  • Redistributed PvP rare/epic stats. All items now have a set amount of resilience responding to their level and rarity
That is good, glad to see that higher level epics are acctualy better then the lower levels, how will this affact the diffrence between 78 and 80 epics though?
Also nice to see a buff? on resllience, we might acctualy see some people play with pvp gear now.
Still hoping for 85 epic set though.

Also HOORAY for the cata bosses! all these changes should mean we get to see those sometime in the near future I hope:P

Indeed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users