WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

Stealth is being a meanie

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

Okay for starters Steve called Lemon a Sour Fruit and Lemon kicked him and then when Steve joined again he killed Stealth and wrote "Mad cause Bad" and he got kicked again and then one round later Stealth kills Steve and Says "Mad cause bad" and thats weird cause then he's going against his own principles...

Okay Next Thing Pacman got banned cause he swore to much and then Stealth throw's a vote about extending his ban and i just think that plain rude, He's an Admin he can't let the players decide how long his ban should be -.-'

#2 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:6750859

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

Here is what i thought about all of this, and please don't miss details when explaining things
Apparently you guys have been insulting and calling Lemon names, such as Sour, Orange, etc. I got tired of the constant disrespect and decided to make you guys stop, After he ignored me and continued to insult lemon, I kicked for "Rude." He rejoined and said "Mad cause bad" and LEMON kicked him because he was been disrespectful AGAIN! I asked for the PLAYERS opinion on if pac should be allowed to play again, and guess what? Most people said INCREASE the ban. I have the ban at 8 hours at the moment because 1 day was too long. Pacman has a recent ban (The 6th) less than a week ago for disrespectful / inappropriate language.

During this whole thing, you were egging them on and asking them to continue, and YOU APPLIED FOR ADMIN?
What a joke.

EDIT:Adding more, Pacman is known for insulting people and flat out disrespecting admins, he should be taught his lesson... The amount of second chances, third chances, and MORE he has gotten is ridiculous.

If you can't take something, why say it? Hippocratic oath much?

Edited by Stealth, 12 February 2013 - 12:35 AM.

#3 OFFLINE   lemon

lemon

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:7518506

• PlayerID 1042

• Locationbelgium

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

your friend steve has been asked a couple times today to stop calling me sour and noob etc yet he kept going so we have kicked steve for it

and about pac...i dont know why he acts like this with the flaming whole time towards ppl but i know somting and that is that he must stop it or admins have to do somting about it..hes already been warned/banned few times for this stuff so its hes own fault

i dont know but is asking a little bit respect to much or what? and at the 'mad cause bad' thing if you cant handle if ppl say it to you then why start with it towards ppl?
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

Only comment I have is I think the vote for extended ban was not needed. If you wanted to ban for a longer time you could have without asking for the servers opinion. You are the admin they are not. I can see why you did it so I'm not here to aruge if the ban/kicks were needed/abuse Im just saying the vote was unneeded. Everything else somewhat understandable.
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#5 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

View Postlemon, on 12 February 2013 - 12:24 AM, said:

your friend steve has been asked a couple times today to stop calling me sour and noob etc yet he kept going so we have kicked steve for it

and about pac...i dont know why he acts like this with the flaming whole time towards ppl but i know somting and that is that he must stop it or admins have to do somting about it..hes already been warned/banned few times for this stuff so its hes own fault

i dont know but is asking a little bit respect to much or what? and at the 'mad cause bad' thing if you cant handle if ppl say it to you then why start with it towards ppl?

View PostStealth, on 12 February 2013 - 12:24 AM, said:

Here is what i thought about all of this, and please don't miss details when explaining things
Apparently you guys have been insulting and calling Lemon names, such as Sour, Orange, etc. I got tired of the constant disrespect and decided to make you guys stop, After he ignored me and continued to insult lemon, I kicked for "Rude." He rejoined and said "Mad cause bad" and LEMON kicked him because he was been disrespectful AGAIN! I asked for the PLAYERS opinion on if pac should be allowed to play again, and guess what? Most people said INCREASE the ban. I have the ban at 8 hours at the moment because 1 day was too long. Pacman has a recent ban (The 6th) less than a week ago for disrespectful / inappropriate language.

During this whole thing, you were egging them on and asking them to continue, and YOU APPLIED FOR ADMIN?
What a joke.

EDIT:Adding more, Pacman is known for insulting people and flat out disrespecting admins, he should be taught his lesson... The amount of second chances, third chances, and MORE he has gotten is ridiculous.

If you can't take something, why say it? Hippocratic oath much?

Stealth, Seriously he said "Mad cause Bad" cause he killed you >.<
But its your decision how long his ban should be you can't do a open vote against thats just Disrespectful try to be the better person instead..

Lemon i called you sour cause i thought it was catchy i call other people sour too so its just an coincidence

And you guys can't take a single joke if you say something just to kidd around you guys take it like super serious Tas can take jokes cause he's a better person and thinks higher of himself atleast, You guys always take it so serious...

#6 OFFLINE   lemon

lemon

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:7518506

• PlayerID 1042

• Locationbelgium

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:49 AM

tell me how many times do i have to ask nicely 'stop saying stuff about me please'?
Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:00 AM

View Postlemon, on 12 February 2013 - 01:49 AM, said:

tell me how many times do i have to ask nicely 'stop saying stuff about me please'?

Ive said it like 2 times and then i stopped?

#8 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

Well the fact is you have a problem with lemon and instead of taking it up with him you guys report me and start shit with me instead

#9 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

View PostStealth, on 12 February 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

Well the fact is you have a problem with lemon and instead of taking it up with him you guys report me and start shit with me instead

Do you think i have a problem with Lemon?
I have a problem with you cause you are toooooooo aggressive -.-

#10 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:21 AM

View PostBonBons, on 12 February 2013 - 12:57 AM, said:

Only comment I have is I think the vote for extended ban was not needed. If you wanted to ban for a longer time you could have without asking for the servers opinion. You are the admin they are not. I can see why you did it so I'm not here to aruge if the ban/kicks were needed/abuse Im just saying the vote was unneeded. Everything else somewhat understandable.
This is the only problem I see as well. Arranging a vote like that is only childish and it's obvious its purpose was just to bunk your own ego and to assure yourself that you were right about the ban.
Stealth, I talked to you about the ban already.
While it is fine to ban him for what he does, making a stunt like that vote is not.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#11 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

View PostArioni, on 12 February 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

This is the only problem I see as well. Arranging a vote like that is only childish and it's obvious its purpose was just to bunk your own ego and to assure yourself that you were right about the ban.
Stealth, I talked to you about the ban already.
While it is fine to ban him for what he does, making a stunt like that vote is not.

Agreed!

Yeah sure i can be childish and stuff, But i never do anything and i mean ANYTHING to offend people, I just wanna have a great time on the server have some fun and bring up the mood on the server but Stealth your just too aggressive when im trying to kidd around your so serious and bring the mood down you should work on that
Just saying!

Peace Out!

#12 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:19 AM

So calling me immature made you mature? The more you know. Lemon OBVIOUSLY wasn't have ANY fun with your "Joking" and has asked you to stop, yet you continue? Alright.

#13 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

View PostStealth, on 12 February 2013 - 04:19 AM, said:

So calling me immature made you mature? The more you know. Lemon OBVIOUSLY wasn't have ANY fun with your "Joking" and has asked you to stop, yet you continue? Alright.

Dude it wasnt me calling him that i stopped and why would calling you immature make me mature please explain Lord Stealth

#14 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

First off, i'm going to say this simply, stop being a jackass don't call me "lord stealth"... Second off, you were calling me immature, yet you yourself are being very immature, To quote myself "Hippocratic oath much?"

Edited by Stealth, 12 February 2013 - 05:19 AM.

#15 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

i suggest just close this topic and people could settle so minor thing as calling names via steam i dont see reason make it the communitys next flamewar topic.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#16 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:52 AM

Mmhm, I agree. This is just going to cause useless bickering, but perhaps we could observe our admins and see how they react to things like this and see if they are truly fit to be admins, no?
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#17 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

What was wrong with how we acted? Yes the vote was wrong, my mistake but i don't see whats so wrong with the rest..

"We are a strong community, and anyone being direspectful or misbehaving towards any wow mod server player is strongly discouraged
This includes swearing at any admin, player, his family members, etc.
Warning, Kick, Ban, Permanent Ban
In my honest opinion, Pacman is WAY past Permanent Ban.

Edited by Stealth, 12 February 2013 - 06:01 AM.

#18 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

I am not sure if you have read my first reply throughly. There was nothing wrong with you banning him.
The way you are handling this topic is immature(same goes to you Bajj) for your own sake, drop the issue and leave it. If Pacman or anyone else continues the attitude, please remember to first warn, then gag, and if they avoid that gag, only then you ban. Of course some situations might call for a ban immediately, but please contact another admin to talk it over with before making long term bans. (Above 6 hours.)

#19 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

Yea best way is to keep it clean and clear, follow the punish orders and rules:warning-> kick/mute/gag->short ban (like 10 mins)-> longer ban
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#20 OFFLINE   moonindigo

moonindigo

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Steam moonindigo

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

View PostStealth, on 12 February 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

"We are a strong community, and anyone being direspectful or misbehaving towards any wow mod server player is strongly discouraged
This includes swearing at any admin, player, his family members, etc.
Warning, Kick, Ban, Permanent Ban
In my honest opinion, Pacman is WAY past Permanent Ban.
Let me tell you a little story about pacman. When he first added me on steam, he needed a set of gear for his mage. he asked about stats and requirements etc. after about 2 hours of beeing in spec and talking to him about the gear, he said he felt like playing warrior. and we did not talk again for about 2 weeks. Then he asked about stats and requirements etc, after about 1 hour he decided he wanted the set. so he wanted to know the stats and requirements for making the set. I made the set for him, and then he found out that the 76 rares that i made where worse than his 60 epics.

Pacman I love you man, I mean no offense, but you can be really annoying.

banning, gagging, muting and kicking will not help in disciplining pacman. you can try to punish him in any way you want. he will not  perceive it in the way that you want him to perceive it. only thing it will do is increase his (its a big word, dont know a lighter form for saying the same thing) "hate" for that certain person. Which will result in driving that person insane at some point, sooner or later you will dislike him back.

Pacman is the most loyal and active player. he has kept this server populated. invited plenty of people to play. He will spam your steam account with "come play with me" messages. He Will ask you to come play when you login.

Pacman should not be banned, kicked or gagged for long periods of time. The only reason to do any of these is for peace of mind for the admins during stressfull times.

Yes this undermines every form of admin authority.

Pacman is a baws, and noone plays on his level of awesomeness.

added to that, Pac if you read this, Calm down ya evil bastard, admins are not police. they are players who want to have fun. just like you. They are doing what they think is right. Do not expect them to be Salomon, they do not always have the right answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users