WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

Bajjtish Apps

admin app bajjtish

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

Nickname in-game:Bajjtish

Steam id (STEAM:_x_x_xxxxxx):STEAM_0:1:28908850

Why do you want to be an admin? : I would like to create nice environment for all the players and help out as much as i can. I also am quite experienced in being an admin. Therefore I believe I am capable of making justified decisions and keeping everyone happy.

Have you been admin on other servers before? :Yes i have for example Play-Source, Hell-Strike and Some that didnt have a Communtity Name Just for Fun.

How long have you played counterstrike source:About 7 years i think.

List your main characters:Mage 85,Rouge 70 and a Warrior 80

How long have you played on this server:1 year almost 2
Who/which people do you know on the server:Tas, Steve, and many others who I interact with on the server daily.

Link of yourself on STATS site (REQUIRED): Posted Image

Ps: Im active on the Forum but im almost always reading but i will try to better my forum activity by participating in discussions.

#2 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 913 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

Well as far as i know him, he's a decent guy. On what i checked of the chat logs there's no excessive swearing/bad behaviour.

According to his list, he's an experienced admin.

What sticks into my eyes is the post count (not the lowest tho, but not that high either ;P)

But he says he's reading it + he'll participate more.

As long as you keep your word on the participation thing, it's a +1 from me :)
[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#3 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostTwilight Sparkle, on 29 January 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

Well as far as i know him, he's a decent guy. On what i checked of the chat logs there's no excessive swearing/bad behaviour.

According to his list, he's an experienced admin.

What sticks into my eyes is the post count (not the lowest tho, but not that high either ;P)

But he says he's reading it + he'll participate more.

As long as you keep your word on the participation thing, it's a +1 from me :)

Just Saying a hundred post will not appear in a Day ;)
And i love constructive criticism so feel free to criticize.

#4 OFFLINE   Reaper

Reaper

Corporal

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:21815045

• PlayerID 3736

• LocationAntarctica

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

If i recall he said the n word with something else last week.Don't know if im positive or negative yet.Show me that you can make good admin material and ill change my vote

#5 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

View PostReaper, on 30 January 2013 - 01:32 AM, said:

If i recall he said the n word with something else last week.Don't know if im positive or negative yet.Show me that you can make good admin material and ill change my vote

In Sweden its more like "slang" and we always do it and it has affected me but i can better myself at it and for your information it was a very common use of it and it wasnt to be offensive at all :P

#6 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:6750859

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

I'm pretty sure you said something around "Neggar" which to me, seems very close to it. You were told to stop and you kept argueing your case, granite none of us speak Swedish, but i feel like you should of realized that it is similar which is why we asked you to stop.

#7 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

I've known Bafrio for 3-4 years now and have never heard him use that word. And I speak with him weekly.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#8 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

When we start speaking about calling people niggers, contact Aurora. He has strong feelings about this.
Cutting the joke aside, it doesn't matter if you're Swedish or Finnish or Hungarian and it's an often used word in your own language, what matters is that you know not to use it in English. Refraining yourself from using insults in your own language that sound similar to another English insult might also be wise. (i.e here, neggar and nigger, or whatever it is in Swedish.)
If you want to use these insults in your own language regardless, please do it in Steam chat or other kind of private chat with the person you are speaking with. As an admin you represent the server, and it'd be nice if you behaved accordingly :)
Fun fact: in Mandarin, "that" (那个) sounds similar to the English "nigga", so when Chinese people speak, it might sound as if they were throwing around racist insults.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#9 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

* Pretty active person in-game
* Activity on forum slightly rises
* Well known amongst players and respected

Downside would be your knowledge of Wowmod, as i'm seeing you play only with Mage and perhaps even with that rogue.
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#10 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

View PostRaging, on 30 January 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

* Pretty active person in-game
* Activity on forum slightly rises
* Well known amongst players and respected

Downside would be your knowledge of Wowmod, as i'm seeing you play only with Mage and perhaps even with that rogue.

Raging btw i'll leveled it up too 85 now so im trying to lvl up my warrior now :D

#11 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

View PostArioni, on 30 January 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

When we start speaking about calling people niggers, contact Aurora. He has strong feelings about this.
Cutting the joke aside, it doesn't matter if you're Swedish or Finnish or Hungarian and it's an often used word in your own language, what matters is that you know not to use it in English. Refraining yourself from using insults in your own language that sound similar to another English insult might also be wise. (i.e here, neggar and nigger, or whatever it is in Swedish.)
If you want to use these insults in your own language regardless, please do it in Steam chat or other kind of private chat with the person you are speaking with. As an admin you represent the server, and it'd be nice if you behaved accordingly :)
Fun fact: in Mandarin, "that" (那个) sounds similar to the English "nigga", so when Chinese people speak, it might sound as if they were throwing around racist insults.

View PostStealth, on 30 January 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure you said something around "Neggar" which to me, seems very close to it. You were told to stop and you kept argueing your case, granite none of us speak Swedish, but i feel like you should of realized that it is similar which is why we asked you to stop.

I didnt try to offend anyone it just like happened and Stealth did we argue :O

#12 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

Sometimes i consider him personally really irritating, also talked swedish several times on mic, so atm im sligthly on -1 side.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#13 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

View PostDessu, on 30 January 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

Sometimes i consider him personally really irritating, also talked swedish several times on mic, so atm im sligthly on -1 side.

Thats cause people from my friendlist join and start talking swedish then i tell them to stop?

#14 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 945 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

you have chat to that... Rule is rule..

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#15 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostPorta, on 30 January 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

you have chat to that... Rule is rule..

Havent done that in awhile now cuz everyone has stopped :)

#16 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:6750859

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

Bajjtish, you had to keep making excuses like "Oh i always say that in my language." Inevitably, i'm pretty sure 3 admins would of won the argument. I don't see this as a big issue. I'm pretty sure i have had to warn "Chillar Batjjish" or something around those lines for speaking Swedish on microphone. (I don't know if there are more than one of you, but i don't know many Swedish names.  You guys happen have to have  Swedish names that i have never seen before.)

Edited by Stealth, 30 January 2013 - 11:08 PM.

#17 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

View PostStealth, on 30 January 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

Bajjtish, you had to keep making excuses like "Oh i always say that in my language." Inevitably, i'm pretty sure 3 admins would of won the argument. I don't see this as a big issue. I'm pretty sure i have had to warn "Chillar Batjjish" or something around those lines for speaking Swedish on microphone. (I don't know if there are more than one of you, but i don't know many Swedish names.  You guys happen have to have  Swedish names that i have never seen before.)
Often you people warn me when i say someones real name ingame thats Swedish and it sounds like im talking Swedish but really im just saying a name -.-'

#18 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 945 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

Im gonna say no to this one...

I think you should play abit more, and stay at forums, and maybe try again in few months :)

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#19 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:05 AM

View PostPorta, on 01 February 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

Im gonna say no to this one...

I think you should play abit more, and stay at forums, and maybe try again in few months :)

Okay see you ingame i guess :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: admin, app, bajjtish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users