The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

Minecraft Username: 88
Why would you like to be an admin?: There are - as far as I know - only 2 adminds in the server, Hanii and Chip. Chip isn't that active - atleast ingame and Hanii's activity /might/ go lower after GW2 release, so I figured out the server could use some more adminds.
About how long have you played this server: Since it started, also was at the previous server
How long have you been in this community?: Years, too long, if you ask me :P (no life)
Cons about me ; Due to being in highschool, my activity might go a bit lower due to exams, shouldn't get too low, tho, if everything goes as planned.

Pros about me ; Active whenever I can, can be trusted, comes along well with the people I want to come along and who do not actually "fight back" at my charm :D, will - in my opinion - be able to help the server popularity IF the advertisement isn't bringing enough players. (Seen 2-3 new active players)

This text wasn't made too long due to lack of sleep and drink. (one of them can and will be solved very soon)
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#2 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

Anyone has anything special to say? No?
Accepted.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#3 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

Btw, I do not like the posting system of the new forums - that "paint" on the post I made - I have no idea how it came and how to turn it off :P Tried everything. And thanks - will try not to let you down.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 88, admin application, minecraft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users