WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

Harassing an admin?

just gtfo mkay

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Bigi

Bigi

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Steam shoansaf357

• PlayerID 1040

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

no, but if u ever do play on server thats how they act. U noob, u bad, fck u...etc.etc.etc
thats how they communicate. Most of them

#42 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

View PostBigi, on 23 January 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

no, but if u ever do play on server thats how they act. U noob, u bad, fck u...etc.etc.etc
thats how they communicate. Most of them
How is it related to our current case? If there are admins punishing for harmless jokes - report them.
Admin was harassed and he reported the case. You come and tell us about different scenario of some admin punishing for some joke. Good, report that admin in a separate topic.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#43 OFFLINE   Bigi

Bigi

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Steam shoansaf357

• PlayerID 1040

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

....u dont understand that when people talk shit to eachother without meaning is the same case when its admin to admin or normal players to admins???u sure u thinking straight stinky?

Every1 calls som1 else somthing they dont like once in a while, keeping hand on bannhammer or QQhammer isent the way to go for an admin, all i said.

#44 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 913 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

that is still not relevant to this case, bigi.

Also, if you are asked to stop the "jokes", you're supposed to.
[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#45 OFFLINE   Big Al

Big Al

Corporal

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationindianapolis indiana

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostStealth, on 20 January 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

I also did a vote about "Why is stealth mad" and it seems 18/24 people know why.
http://steamcommunit...s/?id=121565491

Maby Stealth should play on this WoW mod server not the other server wow mod .
Lenya :  big al ur bad stop talking

if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al

lol i love it

#46 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

View PostBig Al, on 25 January 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

Maby Stealth should play on this WoW mod server not the other server wow mod .
I agree, but that doesnt give right to harras him, besides as far as im aware of he have handled his job as supposed
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#47 OFFLINE   Big Al

Big Al

Corporal

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationindianapolis indiana

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=122851614 today at 7:30pm

If he is a admin on this wow mod sever why him he still playing on that server and still have admin?
Lenya :  big al ur bad stop talking

if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al

lol i love it

#48 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 913 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

why wouldnt he still be? :S

He still does his job on this server.
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#49 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:6750859

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

Your right, i never do boss events or host any single event. I will start improving myself Big Al.

#50 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

View PostStealth, on 26 January 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

Your right, i never do boss events or host any single event. I will start improving myself Big Al.

He never said that you never do events he said you dont play
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#51 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:6750859

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

Good thing you have a screenshot of me in Rarebreed for 3 minutes :) All you do is set in spectate AFK and harass me / Crypt / BonBons.

Edited by Stealth, 26 January 2013 - 11:00 AM.

#52 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

I guess I should never have become a root admin, since I played on Totalwin while playing on here. As long as Stealth does his job it doesn't matter what he does while he's not doing his job. It's known that event admins don't always play actively, I continued doing events for 2-3 months after I stopped playing Cs:S. If he doesn't play at all nor do any events after a few weeks, then you can start to consider demoting him.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#53 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

View PostStealth, on 26 January 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

Good thing you have a screenshot of me in Rarebreed for 3 minutes :) All you do is set in spectate AFK and harass me / Crypt / BonBons.

He doesnt trash talk us anymore after the movement was started. He has been more positive toward crypt and I as we now have something in common.
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#54 OFFLINE   Grouch

Grouch

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Steam 72622

• PlayerID 1297

• LocationWEST COAST

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

I really do feel like im cheating on wowmod if I go play on that other server. I get request to go play there but I reject them in a nice manner since I'm loyal.I do feel that if you want to spend the time to level a character on that other server that has no connection to this server it is a slap in the face to us all. If you spend the time to play and level on that server you take away from us, we need your attention. Stinky and the rest of the Devolpment team I thank you for your hard work and time.......but to play there is like asking me to cheat on my wife. WONT HAPPEN
I live in a freaking trash can.

#55 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

Not to mention who actually created this mod and who is the stealah (Pirate is too awesome name for what it stands for)
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#56 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

They didn't actually steal it, they're using an old, public version of the mod. Some people stole a newer version over half a year ago, but these aren't the same people.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#57 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

View PostWookie, on 27 January 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

Not to mention who actually created this mod and who is the stealah (Pirate is too awesome name for what it stands for)
TIL if you use a free, open source plugin, it's pirating!
http://forums.allied...ad.php?p=766043

View PostGrouch, on 27 January 2013 - 01:04 PM, said:

I really do feel like im cheating on wowmod if I go play on that other server. I get request to go play there but I reject them in a nice manner since I'm loyal.I do feel that if you want to spend the time to level a character on that other server that has no connection to this server it is a slap in the face to us all. If you spend the time to play and level on that server you take away from us, we need your attention. Stinky and the rest of the Devolpment team I thank you for your hard work and time.......but to play there is like asking me to cheat on my wife. WONT HAPPEN
That's kinda weird. It's just another CS:S server. I'm sure you've played at least ONE other server since you started playing WoWmod. Did you feel like it was cheating then?
I spend my time where it's most enjoyable to. I prefer old WoWmod to cata WoWmod. Therefore, I play old WoWmod. It's not hurting this server at all, most likely the time spent playing the other server would've been spent playing another game anyway.
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#58 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

• LocationWest Coast, USA

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

sirchipnsalsa:  -snip-

As much as I don't like to see people play a parody of the server Stinky made and I contribute to it all comes down to enjoyment in the end.  Honestly if someone was not enjoying their time on THIS server then I wouldn't want them there bringing the mood down as that would drive others away.
The only thing I would ask is that they don't advertise ON this server which i'm relatively sure they haven't done at all, in steam is different though.

Sirchip, It was fun playing WoWmod with you when we were both really active "back in the day" I hope to see you around again, whether in cs:s or otherwise.  :)
Tristen: Idea!
Stinkyfax: Heheh, waste of time.
*Tristen still does it*
Tristen: Yeah..... You'r right again. :(  (Is that better Sirchipnsalsa?)

#59 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

Who knows, maybe Chip falls in to Civ5
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#60 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 913 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

can we have a lock on this topic ;P