#1 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 912 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

So bonbons, the jesus guy & their friends seem to constantly harass stealth. This has caught my attention & it annoys me a lot.

Porta warned them today & made them remove the "stealth traitor" thingy from their names.

Tho now before us boss it started again & those same guys acting like idiots again.

For example not directly saying anything, but implying towards "stealth is a traitor" type - ish sentences and acting disrespectful in general.

as an example:

"TSM Jesus #traitor :  www.stealthisatraitor.com"

and (ADMINS) BonBons #spy:  thx queer

I do not want to see this kind of stuff continue. So i wonder if we are allowed to take action in these situations.

When i warned jesus about that, i got a few smart ass comments in return.

We are strong community, and anyone being disrespectful or misbehaving towards any wow mod server player is strongly discouraged

I believe the point of that rule, is to keep the game fun for all.

I can see & understand that this kind of misbehaving & harassment has negative effects in the atmosphere on the server. (Like i said, it annoys me to watch this kind of assholism)

I took some part of the chats into storage in case you want it.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle, 20 January 2013 - 03:08 AM.

[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#2 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:6750859

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

I also did a vote about "Why is stealth mad"  and it seems 18/24 people know why.
http://steamcommunit...s/?id=121565491

#3 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

well it was an obv reason

also told stealth that if he didnt want me to call him queer tell me so he did and i stoped

Edited by BonBons, 20 January 2013 - 03:13 AM.

Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#4 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

I agree with tas post +1 for it. Also stealth asked my opinion if he can end boss because he feels bad about continuing harrasing and he didnt want to keep quiz after boss either (this ofc is away from all other players too). So we can think do we want this kind of player harrasment to continue...
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#5 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

We all took traitor out of our names. Everyone still gets mad. Its a joke and everyone takes it super serious like stealths gonna die cuz we called him a traitor. Ill give you the queer is rude but like are we what 10? I think if someone called me a traitor i wouldnt die.
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#6 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

Captain Equality

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

I mean real talk just splaining my feels right now. Personally I have played with Stealth for years and I have come to understand the enigma that surrounds this child. Stealth wants  to hang with the big dogs, the jocks, you feel me. We all want some sort of social acceptance in life. We are all floaters trying to find our way. And stealth like a magnet attracted to other magnets became friends with me and bon bons. We like Stealth, stealth is a cool guy we understand his humor while he understands us. What I want you to understand is the relationship we have with stealth. Our humor revolves around banter. Insulting people or things and laughing at other's misfortunes. I want to just add a quote here cause it feels fitting "With friends like you I don't need enemies." This is the relationship help between all of us. We are all of each other's greatest friends at times of peril and enemies at times of peace. So sometimes when we are at a perfectly safe state of being we turn to each other and this is what has happened these last few days. Stealth has been playing that new wowmod server and that has turned into a new joke for us. Keep in mind our humor relies on the harassing and insulting of other's misfortunes. This is where the "traitor" phrase originates and why we made it. Now the reason Stealth got so annoyed is because he was done with the harassing. It is a constant cycle of annoyance and then a return to normalcy that we face and this is just a phase. So real talk everyone just be cool.
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

#7 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 912 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:06 AM

http://dictionary.re...com/browse/joke

Please, learn the difference between being a douchebag and between a joke.
<.<

#8 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

Captain Equality

• Members
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:09 AM

View PostTwilight Sparkle, on 20 January 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

Yo did you even read my post. I honestly explained everything that happened and you retort with that. How comfortable you are with people also changes a lot of things. Having played with stealth for as long as I, I understand that it will get under his skin which is "funny" but thats just how we work. We try to annoy each other, we play off each other's failures. Does that make us douchebags or does that make us really good friends. You currently are not discerning the difference right now as the way people act with everyone is constantly changing as we learn to know each other.
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

#9 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:09 AM

View PostTwilight Sparkle, on 20 January 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

You weren't in the background of our convos for the past 4 years. Its not a 1 sided shit talk fest. Stealth also cracked jokes at us. Its just obv we teamed up on him cuz hes the one that takes it as it has been normal for us. Stealth just snapped and didn't want it anymore. Insted of getting us into a skype call and saying hey this is really annoying me can you guys please stop. No he ignored us and said he would remove us and so thats what happened and then everyone got really agressive toward eachother.

Posted Image

RIP.

#10 OFFLINE   123zakery

123zakery

Corporal

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:10 AM

I beat the pussy up. Up up up

#11 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

Captain Equality

• Members
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:14 AM

View Post123zakery, on 20 January 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

I beat the pussy up. Up up up

You aren't you babysitting for like a 2 year old. Do you beat that pussy up ?
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

#12 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

Captain Equality

• Members
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

View PostCrypt, on 20 January 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

Yo aren't you babysitting for like a 2 year old. Do you beat that pussy up ?

Lol real i double posted my bad guys
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

#13 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 912 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostBonBons, on 20 January 2013 - 04:09 AM, said:

You weren't in the background of our convos for the past 4 years. Its not a 1 sided shit talk fest. Stealth also cracked jokes at us. Its just obv we teamed up on him cuz hes the one that takes it as it has been normal for us. Stealth just snapped and didn't want it anymore. Insted of getting us into a skype call and saying hey this is really annoying me can you guys please stop. No he ignored us and said he would remove us and so thats what happened and then everyone got really agressive toward eachother.

He obviously wasnt amused by it, and asked you to stop, was obviously bothered by it. Though you continue with it.
<.<

#14 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

View PostTwilight Sparkle, on 20 January 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

He obviously wasnt amused by it, and asked you to stop, was obviously bothered by it. Though you continue with it.

He asked me to stop calling him a queer so I did. We also removed #traitor from our names

Posted Image

RIP.

#15 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:6750859

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:18 AM

You also tell people to change their name and add #Traitor, Big al, Kush, etc.
You do it purposely to ignore and i'm pretty sure a couple of months back i had my real breaking point where i told you all to stop and just play the game with me instead of constantly complaining and harassing.
Edit:You also added #Spy in your name, #Benedict Arnold(OLD U.S Traitor)

Edited by Stealth, 20 January 2013 - 04:19 AM.

#16 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

View PostStealth, on 20 January 2013 - 04:18 AM, said:

You also tell people to change their name and add #Traitor, Big al, Kush, etc.
You do it purposely to ignore and i'm pretty sure a couple of months back i had my real breaking point where i told you all to stop and just play the game with me instead of constantly complaining and harassing.

I never asked anyone to put it in their names they did it after me. When did you told us to stop and play the game I really do not recall.

Posted Image

RIP.

#17 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:04 AM

Bon zak crypt etc i know the "art" of this thing you doing and i know it isnt nice, like calling some1 queer then saying you can stop saying it if another wants so, that doesnt matter to you anymore bcause you just managed call him that without coinsidences. This all kinda "shaded" harrasing etc is still so obvious to spot dont think people besides you are stupid and wont notice it. Im not the victim i still see it very clear just as an outsider.

Ofcourse this is about stealth and he deside himself if its gone too far or something (and it seems so).

Edited by Dessu, 20 January 2013 - 05:06 AM.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#18 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

• LocationWest Coast, USA

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:17 AM

I would like to add to Dessu's post slightly.

Apologies dont make up for things every time, it may work with family and friends and maaaaaybe with the court if it were to side with you but otherwise real adults and/or people don't act rude first and then expect to be told not to do it.
Tristen: Idea!
Stinkyfax: Heheh, waste of time.
*Tristen still does it*
Tristen: Yeah..... You'r right again. :(  (Is that better Sirchipnsalsa?)

#19 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

View PostTristen, on 20 January 2013 - 05:17 AM, said:

Apologies dont make up for things every time, it may work with family and friends and maaaaaybe with the court if it were to side with you but otherwise real adults and/or people don't act rude first and then expect to be told not to do it.

So 4 years of playing games means we aren't friends? The amount of things we did that we should have not done together is stupid. I think he knows what im talking about.

Posted Image

RIP.

#20 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

• LocationWest Coast, USA

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:13 AM

View PostTristen, on 20 January 2013 - 05:17 AM, said:

View PostBonBons, on 20 January 2013 - 06:02 AM, said:

So 4 years of playing games means we aren't friends? The amount of things we did that we should have not done together is stupid. I think he knows what im talking about.
I didn't mean to imply anything on your friendship at all, I only mean that it MAY (or may not) work with family & friends which is why i only bolded that one section.
Tristen: Idea!
Stinkyfax: Heheh, waste of time.
*Tristen still does it*
Tristen: Yeah..... You'r right again. :(  (Is that better Sirchipnsalsa?)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: just, gtfo, mkay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users