WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

PFFFT

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

It's all because Tas wants to be called "Twilight" or "Sparkle"... What can we all think about that?

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#22 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 913 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

View PostDessu, on 19 January 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

The thing is that tas is making "kärpäsestä härkäsen" (something like: small thing a big thing), i still refer to statements i made earlier on this topic. Oh and btw tas calls me "juippi", i admit i dont like it, but still i dont start making it a 1st world problem because it doesnt really matter, also i know he doesnt mean bad with it and it doesnt hurt anyone (and that word actually means something).

In fact, even your own brother calls you juippi when piggy/me are around. Piggy calls you that too aswell.

Also, you've never said you don't want to be called that.

Calling me vänzki when knowing it annoys me, is just unnecessary harassment of which no one benefits in any way.

And rescape, i in fact prefer tas/tios.
[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#23 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:6750859

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

How about you guys just get along and call each other by your name? Is that not what names are for, so you can address someone? Recently i have learned, even old friends can turn on your and start angering you. If you don't stand up for yourself and say something, then what would be the point of having a name that isn't  "Faggot"? Learn from mistakes... Just stop calling each other stupid words and call each other words like "Friend" "Buddy" "Pal" "Tas" "Rescape" etc Porta i would like to say i am sorry for calling you "PeePee" and "Portapottie" and i hope you can forgive me..

#24 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

its no worries me and tas settled this thing
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#25 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

View PostDessu, on 20 January 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

its no worries me and tas settled this thing
Does your settling include fist fighting? :D
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#26 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 945 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

View PostStealth, on 20 January 2013 - 03:02 AM, said:

How about you guys just get along and call each other by your name? Is that not what names are for, so you can address someone? Recently i have learned, even old friends can turn on your and start angering you. If you don't stand up for yourself and say something, then what would be the point of having a name that isn't  "Faggot"? Learn from mistakes... Just stop calling each other stupid words and call each other words like "Friend" "Buddy" "Pal" "Tas" "Rescape" etc Porta i would like to say i am sorry for calling you "PeePee" and "Portapottie" and i hope you can forgive me..

dw stealth, there is few old players who call me "PeePee" all the time, that is my old nick, so i dont care, :P.. and that "portapottie".. pfft.. like i care :D

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users