• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

View Postisuck, on 16 December 2012 - 01:54 AM, said:

I to questioned why, after several warnings from admins to NOT respawn during the HNS event or be banned, crypt got away with it without even a warning. I asked the question in chat and got gagged for it, I agree ofcourse the point is minor, but it goes about sending a message, it looked like crypt was getting unfair treatment compared to others.

But the other players who also respawned were also not banned so how is that treated unfairly if everyone that did it didnt get banned?
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#22 OFFLINE   Big Al

Big Al

Corporal

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationindianapolis indiana

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

And there was only one other that did it and it was a new player. As a admin of the server if you say something you need to do it.
Lenya :  big al ur bad stop talking

if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al

lol i love it

#23 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:6750859

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

I was shooting Crypt and atleast 2 other people as they spawned, If i wasn't, then it would of been an issue, but i was so it was not.

#24 OFFLINE   isuck

isuck

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • PlayerID 12278

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

No1 else respawed, as far as I rembered.

#25 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

Im pretty sure hearing about raging respawning also but I could be wrong on that so dont quote me. Also stealth was running around killing the people who respawned themselves which means they didnt gain anything with it
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#26 OFFLINE   isuck

isuck

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • PlayerID 12278

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

As I said bonbonbs, its about the fact that it seemed that warning for general playerbase doesnt count for friends of admins. If you make a warning as admin you should keep it, no matter who breaks it.

Also stealth, it looked like you were shooting several people because if you typ respawn in DM you keep respawning more then one time..

#27 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

First of all, i see it unfair that u guys didnt do anything to crytpt when he respawned after warning, just give him 1 week ban and all this is ok after it.. if not.. i will check this tomorrow when im sober and maybe there will be more to do after some "time" alone with myself and my brains (my brains are evil some times, believe meh)

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#28 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

View PostPorta, on 16 December 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

First of all, i see it unfair that u guys didnt do anything to crytpt when he respawned after warning, just give him 1 week ban and all this is ok after it.. if not.. i will check this tomorrow when im sober and maybe there will be more to do after some "time" alone with myself and my brains (my brains are evil some times, believe meh)

Just for the record I was not in game during this i was alt tabbed afk on reddit.

E* Getting word from crypt saying that raging also respawned and tas slayed him for it.

Edited by BonBons, 16 December 2012 - 03:17 AM.

Posted Image

RIP.

#29 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

Im not Picking any side or something but i think Stealth make mistakes sometimes :S

#30 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:6750859

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:20 AM

FIrst off, It wasn't even me who said ANY of the warnings, or anything. I never actually used my admin powers during boss except to give weapons to seekers (me and tas)
SO what mistakes did i do? Killing them as they spawned? Please get the correct people.

#31 OFFLINE   pacman

pacman

Knight

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Steam 0:0:15307638

• PlayerID 1103

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

sILENCE

#32 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:57 AM

View Postpacman, on 16 December 2012 - 05:34 AM, said:

sILENCE

What? ^^^

Posted Image

RIP.

#33 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

View Postpacman, on 16 December 2012 - 05:34 AM, said:

sILENCE

Okay thats just a waste of a post i guess? :S

#34 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 912 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:23 AM

i also slayed that "usa" guyish :)

Porta: If i had carried the warning trough, i would've had to ban 5+ ppl and i didnt want to do that as there was no harm done (as they died).

isuck: Don't try to be a smartass; i disabled the dm so they do NOT keep respawning....

Edited by Twilight Sparkle, 16 December 2012 - 06:27 AM.

[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#35 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

• LocationWest Coast, USA

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:43 AM

I'm not sure who that "1 week ban" was aimed at but I don't see any "event breaking" offense worth a week, maybe a day or two at most but a week is kinda harsh for stuff less than exploiting/2nd offense minor things/cheating/exploitation of admin powers/major admin abuse/etc.

Maybe I'm too lenient or uninformed here but that's just my 2 acorns
Tristen: Idea!
Stinkyfax: Heheh, waste of time.
*Tristen still does it*
Tristen: Yeah..... You'r right again. :(  (Is that better Sirchipnsalsa?)

#36 OFFLINE   Mazzeru

Mazzeru

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Steam Mazzeru

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

View PostPorta, on 16 December 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

Ok, so there is 3 case here :

1) Crypt broke the rule, and should have been banned for the during of the event
2) Admin ignored complaints, didn't kicked/ban Crypt, and silenced thoses who complains
3) Big Al pushes the thing a bit too far.

So, I'm absolutly not admin, but here is my point of view :
1) Crypt should have been banned for 15 minutes. Crypt should be banned for few days if he continue to break rules (As I understand, there was the Boss hostage thing, now that, + he's one of the member which was bomb-abusing with an other member. This is a bit too much breaking)

2) Admins should have not ignored the complains. This is why they should get a warning.

3) Big Al should have stopped speaking of this subject, and posting right after on the forum (With screen, chat logs etc) and nothing more. A warning points here too. If continue, sanction.
If I understood well, you also insulted a member/admin ; you should apologize.

#37 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

View PostBonBons, on 16 December 2012 - 02:01 AM, said:

Im pretty sure hearing about raging respawning also but I could be wrong on that so dont quote me. Also stealth was running around killing the people who respawned themselves which means they didnt gain anything with it

Yeah stealth missed me hardcore when I respawned there.

View PostTwilight Sparkle, on 16 December 2012 - 06:23 AM, said:

i also slayed that "usa" guyish :)

Porta: If i had carried the warning trough, i would've had to ban 5+ ppl and i didnt want to do that as there was no harm done (as they died).

isuck: Don't try to be a smartass; i disabled the dm so they do NOT keep respawning....

Indeed, you slayed me there xD Idk if Crypt got away with that slay or if he even did respawn at that time.
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#38 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

View PostRaging, on 16 December 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

Yeah stealth missed me hardcore when I respawned there.

Indeed, you slayed me there xD Idk if Crypt got away with that slay or if he even did respawn at that time.

crypt was killed by stealth

Posted Image

RIP.

#39 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

Imo this hussle could've been avoided if someone explained Big Al that there were no actions done because the ones who respawned got instantly killed.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#40 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

View PostWookie, on 16 December 2012 - 09:45 AM, said:

Imo this hussle could've been avoided if someone explained Big Al that there were no actions done because the ones who respawned got instantly killed.

Tas said in admin chat that he wasnt getting banned because the other people didnt get banned.

Posted Image

RIP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users