WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

holding boss hostange for gold and a LOT of it

read above

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:6750859

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

First of all, They weren't holding up boss, second of all, it wouldn't of even been my responsibility to do it, there WERE admins in the server. Obviously i DO want to be an event admin or else i would of retired
But the fact that you were saying this boss sucks is the reason i brought it up.
The only reason you guys won 5 bosses, were Crypt and BonBons.
You won more then you lost and you complain?

#22 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

• LocationWest Coast, USA

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:20 AM

Before this devolves any more I suggest that anyone who is not involved to stop posting immediately or there could be negative impact on your experience here. (as vague as possible?, yes.)

Now, If this is actually a real accusation and not just some stupid troll then I suggest you actually have proof or at least something quotable or a second/third person who will also back the same claim.
Tristen: Idea!
Stinkyfax: Heheh, waste of time.
*Tristen still does it*
Tristen: Yeah..... You'r right again. :(  (Is that better Sirchipnsalsa?)

#23 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

Didn't me and crypt finish the boss all the times we won? Like we did what 50k+ dmg together everytime?
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#24 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:40 AM

big al should eb able to back the claim aslo if u check the logs it should be in there that they clearly said that

#25 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:42 AM

didnt we check the chat logs? and nothing come up?
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#26 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

View PostBonBons, on 09 December 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

didnt we check the chat logs? and nothing come up?
no the servers chat logs in the actual server by using such means as filezilla

#27 OFFLINE   Bulletstorm

Bulletstorm

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Steam killerkenny808

• PlayerID 3406

• LocationSandnes, Norway

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:39 AM

I gotta say that I'd like to have a word in this.

First of all, the chat logs are totally incomplete.

There where a lots of bs messages from "AWPMASTERELITE" that actually are missing. There was a looooots more than that.
http://stats.wowmod....tory&player=345

And as i'm looking closer up at the total chat logs, It did'nt log anything from the boss event. Its a empty gap from 02:00:57 --> 03:07:53. (Probably cause HLStatsX is disabled during events?)

And I tend to remember some discussions about they wanting some gold to do the work better, but that was'nt in the last round, and they took down the boss the round I'm talking about. I really understood that as a plain joke. I'm 100% sure that there were some discussion about it in the chat, but nothing in the chat logs.

If they said that in the last round, I did'nt see it.. I only heard someone else joking about it. That was regarding the topic.

But if we step one tiny bit away from the topic, and looking at how they handled the boss in the last round, they werent really putting that much effort into taking it down. If they did, we'd probably take the boss down at that time too. But, we won the boss like 3 times or something, which is not that bad, so I don't really care that much.

Crafting for all professions + Farming for all professions.

Have a look at what DerpyCee can make here: DerpyCee Magazine

#28 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

The last time i had frostbolt on as you won the last one in less than 2 minutes.. There was atleast 10 seconds left and i had 20k hp. You also won 5 times.

Edited by Stealth, 09 December 2012 - 05:50 AM.

#29 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

View PostStealth, on 09 December 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

The last time i had frostbolt on as you won the last one in less than 2 minutes.. There was atleast 10 seconds left and i had 20k hp. You also won 5 times.

3/5 crypt and i did most of the dmg. the other two we just spammed healed and kept everyone alive

Posted Image

RIP.

#30 OFFLINE   Klashnekoff

Klashnekoff

Sergeant

• Events Team

• 64 posts
  • PlayerID 18169

• LocationPlymouth

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:04 AM

still even as a joke you shouldn't say stuff like that :P and yea boss is to easy atm. they just let priests res, res and res.

i dont think it records chat during boss as the time as bullet said :)
but even if people are joking about this and wasting time by not going to the boss then i say just ban them for a few bosses.

also crypt needs to stop telling people they need to do objective or get banned :L as you will never get banned for not doing objective... and hes not even a admin i think :P
You deal 420 damage to Raging #BAD (Affected by: Headshot, Critical)
You deal 1340 damage to Mini-Frisken #Prayf (Affected by: Headshot, Shadow Blade, Critical, Backstab)

#31 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

View PostKlashnekoff, on 09 December 2012 - 07:04 AM, said:

still even as a joke you shouldn't say stuff like that :P and yea boss is to easy atm. they just let priests res, res and res.

but even if people are joking about this and wasting time by not going to the boss then i say just ban them for a few bosses.

also crypt needs to stop telling people they need to do objective or get banned :L as you will never get banned for not doing objective... and hes not even a admin i think :P

If you ban crypt and i from boss who is going to heal and solo 50k+ dmg?

Posted Image

RIP.

#32 OFFLINE   Klashnekoff

Klashnekoff

Sergeant

• Events Team

• 64 posts
  • PlayerID 18169

• LocationPlymouth

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

like i care about winning a boss? boss isn't 'fun' when soloed by people id rather play a boss when 50% stay alive and people heal and not wait res. id rather die..

just because you can solo a boss doesn't mean that people wont want you there.. that's why i don't heal boss anymore because most people just sit back and res.

but back to the point why did you say you wanted gold you boss in the first place?
You deal 420 damage to Raging #BAD (Affected by: Headshot, Critical)
You deal 1340 damage to Mini-Frisken #Prayf (Affected by: Headshot, Shadow Blade, Critical, Backstab)

#33 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

View PostKlashnekoff, on 09 December 2012 - 07:15 AM, said:

like i care about winning a boss? boss isn't 'fun' when soloed by people id rather play a boss when 50% stay alive and people heal and not wait res. id rather die..

just because you can solo a boss doesn't mean that people wont want you there.. that's why i don't heal boss anymore because most people just sit back and res.

but back to the point why did you say you wanted gold you boss in the first place?

So getting xp and 80e are bad right? and not makes the game more enjoyable for the rest of the time?

It was a legit tatic. People just found it boring but were happy when we won it for them

Posted Image

RIP.

#34 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

People complained when they did boss
People complained when they didn't do the tactic, I dont get it?

#35 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

Captain Equality

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:23 AM

View PostKlashnekoff, on 09 December 2012 - 07:04 AM, said:

So if admins are and objective is not done I cannot tell them to do objective. Nobody slays except for Rescape and he only does it when he is paying attention. If you are going to enforce a rule at least enforce it equally. I say get banned so it at least encourages them to do the objective when there are 4 admins on who won't do shit to the camping cts. I know I am not an admin but don't you think there should be consistency in the way admins use their powers.

Also to reply to you Klash we did win boss... 5 times due solely to me and bons. I don't see how winning boss is a problem. I don't see how anyone can be appreciative of the fact that we are the only reasons we won and people only qq'd when frostbolt was on and we could not 2-man the boss. They seemed perfectly content with winning a boss in 2 minutes but the moment frostbolt came on they started qq'ing when we used the same tactic we were using the whole boss just not with 15 people to block us.
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

#36 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=112313311
http://steamcommunit...s/?id=112313356

Two different rounds, check the CS:S cash. Nobody was complaining because you weren't doing the tactic, they were complaining because you guys were sitting in B while Stealth did nothing about it.
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#37 OFFLINE   Stealth

Stealth

Knight

• Members
  • 227 posts

• PlayerID 1390

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

Because people were still attacking me and the boss was still active??
There were MORE admins on then just me, It seems biased as you are singling out the only admin who was doing boss GETTING SHOT AT.

Edited by Stealth, 09 December 2012 - 08:03 AM.

#38 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:05 AM

You see, Crypt and I communicate during boss and we decide if we should wait untill the people who cant control their dps dies, and people who stand in AoE every time and die. So we don't have to be bothered to heal a level 1 and greater 10 next to the tank who needs a heal that is 250. Once we saw that the tanks could not tank we would just rez each other as it is quicker and we can tank and do dmg. 2k per life, 4k every 30seconds. compared to 2k every 45-1min.

Edited by BonBons, 09 December 2012 - 08:08 AM.

Posted Image

RIP.

#39 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

This honestly might already gotten out of hands and the thread should be locked before anything permanent happens. I'm sure everyone already got their point out and now we can act this never happened and will never happen again.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#40 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 913 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

isnt "doing nothing" count as sabotaging an event or whatever, and usually worth a 60-minutes ban?

Thats at least what i did before/would do (meaning they cant play during the event anymore).

Tho i don't completely understand the situation here.

(some people refused to play and wanted gold as a reward so they'd play? or wat?)

Edited by Twilight Sparkle, 09 December 2012 - 08:46 AM.

[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users