WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

Answered questions

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

I still think that blood needs pre4 tier heal afterall vampiric got heal nerf too so basically blood doesnt heal much before like lvl 80 (full blood) unless as i some time said earlier you are lucky enough to get "lasthit" on kills meaning you get kill to get some heal off from butchery. With runetap tier 3 and heartfire tier 4 heartfire wasnt suicide talent, you can heartfire+vampiric to kill ppl-> butchery kick in, and fix some bit of health with runetap (still being affected by vampiric). Now you just can suicide with heartfire unless you got really lucky getting 2+ kills to butchery heal enough before you die, though heartfire is superior strength when 1v1 since if you die enemy should die too. But normal gameplay on dd2 isnt about killing yourself to kill important target, not efficent considering farming.

E* My wild quess is every DK going same build because they pm me and ask for it and i share it with them...

Edited by Dessu, 10 February 2013 - 06:10 PM.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#82 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

• LocationWest Coast, USA

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

Build sharing is cool actually I like when that happens, if everyone gravitates towards a "perfect spec" that just helps point to what is strongest or point away from what is weakest, either way it helps.

also... you mean these nerfs?

DK's Vampiric Blood Talent had a couple changes.
  • Now correctly says it gives +15% healing instead of +35%
  • Now correctly says it's duration is 10s instead of 15s
  • Now correctly displays the amount of healing you received from using it.
  • No longer allows the +15% healing to be applied directly to its own heal.
  • Nerfed instant heal from 10% to 8%.
I see 2 typo fixes, 2 bugfixes and a single 2% healing nerf, it's still instant healing for 8% of your max hp and you still get better healing for the other 10 seconds but as I said, now that the crutch is less awesome maybe things can get balanced out better. :)

Also do consider that you STILL get a free bonus to the class simply by having talent points in a tree, if there were a "do nothing" talent you would still benefit from putting points into it simply because of the presence ... which by the way, no other class has anything like it.
Tristen: Idea!
Stinkyfax: Heheh, waste of time.
*Tristen still does it*
Tristen: Yeah..... You'r right again. :(  (Is that better Sirchipnsalsa?)

#83 OFFLINE   Oob

Oob

Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

You realize that Heartfire has /always/ been considered a suicide talent.  I would say you should feel slightly lucky as heartfire received NO nerf for dropping from T4 to T3 when it easily could have.

..he he he he he he he....

So how long to abuse skillfully use heartfire before it gets changed ;D?
Old Hits.
Spoiler

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

#84 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts

• PlayerID 24228

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

Your right in presences, but you dont get vampiric heal, not aplying that 15% bonus also to its self heal. lets say you got 400 hp, you heal 10% of it= 40, but also that 15% heal buff applies to it, heal comes 46, now instead it would be 8% of 400= 32. What i see is about 30% nerf to its total healing value.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#85 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

• LocationWest Coast, USA

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

look, if it were meant to buff it self then instead of giving it a hidden bonus and making it harder to understand don't you think it would just be applied to be base effect (8%),
For a while now i've tried to be as -clear- as possible, even to the point of annoying Stinky (ex: Improved Metamorphosis) but so that everyone knows where every bonus comes from and what exactly it means to take a talent.
WHY would i make something that heals you for 8% MaxHP be a liar right in it's own talent, before it's even off the shelf!

Bugfixes take no sides, sometimes they are beneficial to everyone... (Inspiration), sometimes they make people really dislike Warlocks (improved metamorphosis). I won't shy away from bugfixes, and I won't leave something broken or misbehaving on purpose or because it's "Fairer".
I will however make things act/behave how they are described, even if i have to change that description or action a bit too.

And yes they are different by 30.5% but 11.5 of that was bugfix, 20% drop on instant healing on a class that seems to not die is logical enough, especially when it's a tier 2 ability that can be gotten by frost/unholy dk primary.
Tristen: Idea!
Stinkyfax: Heheh, waste of time.
*Tristen still does it*
Tristen: Yeah..... You'r right again. :(  (Is that better Sirchipnsalsa?)

#86 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts

• PlayerID 24228

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostTristen, on 10 February 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

look, if it were meant to buff it self then instead of giving it a hidden bonus and making it harder to understand don't you think it would just be applied to be base effect (8%),
For a while now i've tried to be as -clear- as possible, even to the point of annoying Stinky (ex: Improved Metamorphosis) but so that everyone knows where every bonus comes from and what exactly it means to take a talent.
WHY would i make something that heals you for 8% MaxHP be a liar right in it's own talent, before it's even off the shelf!

Bugfixes take no sides, sometimes they are beneficial to everyone... (Inspiration), sometimes they make people really dislike Warlocks (improved metamorphosis). I won't shy away from bugfixes, and I won't leave something broken or misbehaving on purpose or because it's "Fairer".
I will however make things act/behave how they are described, even if i have to change that description or action a bit too.

And yes they are different by 30.5% but 11.5 of that was bugfix, 20% drop on instant healing on a class that seems to not die is logical enough, especially when it's a tier 2 ability that can be gotten by frost/unholy dk primary.
i never said it isnt logical, just said you forgot about it on your previous post (the instaheal part)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users