• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

View Postlemon, on 22 February 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

will we ever have raids?
and...will we be able to actual tank them as warrior/pally/dk? cause atm even these bosses feel hard to tank and were not even at cata yet..
+dont forget the items nerf (way less dps now then before reset and lower hp and heals etc...)
I heard only the health/defensive sides of bosses will enhance on cata
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#42 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

View PostWookie, on 22 February 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

I heard only the health/defensive sides of bosses will enhance on cata
False.

View Postlemon, on 22 February 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

will we ever have raids?
and...will we be able to actual tank them as warrior/pally/dk? cause atm even these bosses feel hard to tank and were not even at cata yet..
+dont forget the items nerf (way less dps now then before reset and lower hp and heals etc...)
We're planning on moving into Cataclysm bosses next patch, they will start dropping 85 epics. We might have a small raid at some point. We're testing a new way of dropping items that Tas came up with.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#43 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

Dem boxes :D?
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#44 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

To add onto my reply to you, Dessu, it is true that damage will be increased by much less than health will when it comes to %s. Also enrage points will probably be lowered down from 30%, it's too early for an enrage.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#45 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

But why would you increase the damage if we have problems as it is? With 85 (+1200 rating) chars
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#46 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

It's better to make the bosses too strong when they have good drops, than make them too weak and have good drops. You can always nerf the boss but you can't take the items back. Without causing a public outcry at least.

#47 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

View PostArioni, on 22 February 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

It's better to make the bosses too strong when they have good drops, than make them too weak and have good drops. You can always nerf the boss but you can't take the items back. Without causing a public outcry at least.
Well what is the average winrate of bosses atm and count how much it will decrease in a theory after you increase certain aspects
- Cave Johnson

#48 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostWookie, on 22 February 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Well what is the average winrate of bosses atm and count how much it will decrease in a theory after you increase certain aspects
About 70% atm. I'm hoping for 40% win rate after this. Probably around 10-20% for the first week and a lot of people raging at others not running away from AoEs.

#49 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostArioni, on 22 February 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

About 70% atm. I'm hoping for 40% win rate after this. Probably around 10-20% for the first week and a lot of people raging at others not running away from AoEs.
70% atm? That can not be correct; I'm glad if I see 50% win rate
- Cave Johnson

#50 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

View PostWookie, on 22 February 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

70% atm? That can not be correct; I'm glad if I see 50% win rate
In mage it's 70% easily. No matter how hard I spam spells.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#51 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

You haven't been online during the last 2 weeks then. Also, USA has been doing way better than EU.

#52 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

Aww, man. I love leveling characters in boss. Now we'll need the extra damage and we'll get less xp because of less wins. :(
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#53 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

I should just remove the whole experience per boss round and only give it after the last round.

#54 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PostArioni, on 22 February 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

I should just remove the whole experience per boss round and only give it after the last round.
Based on the amount of wins or you will see slackers
- Cave Johnson

#55 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostWookie, on 22 February 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

Based on the amount of wins or you will see slackers
Eh? That defeats the whole purpose.
- - - - -

Panda. Cat.

#56 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostSirchipnsalsa, on 22 February 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Eh? That defeats the whole purpose.
Surely does if the purpose is to see people who join only for exp and do not care how they perform
- Cave Johnson

#57 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostWookie, on 22 February 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Surely does if the purpose is to see people who join only for exp and do not care how they perform
Nevermind, I'm dumb.
- - - - -

Panda. Cat.

#58 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

View PostWookie, on 22 February 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Major problem is that nobody wants to co-operate sometime and wish the desired xp only. I thought we were fighting the boss for epics not xp for our lowlvls. Most of the times its just embrasseing to look in wcmenu 5 and see some regulars on "not fully decked charactes, who would rape boss" just to get those xp.
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#59 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

Porta today. Refused to tank boss, resulting in 4 losees. After he swapped to tank they win 3/2.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#60 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

Captain Equality

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

View PostRescape, on 22 February 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Porta today. Refused to tank boss, resulting in 4 losees. After he swapped to tank they win 3/2.

The problem was a lack of priests. Me and Bon Bons are able to coordinate it so that if we die we are instantly rezzed. Bulletstorm and I were not coordinated at all resulting in a lack of heals. If we had more priests / coordinated players boss would be a lot smoother.
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users