Jump to content


Ban Appeal

unban me

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

    Bureaucrat Mikey

  • Administrators

  • 944 posts


Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

But to be honest, if i remember right, that wasnt only "joke" kinda attitude with him on that ddos, and i believe that he WAS part of it...


But im ready to unban him, and maybe ban him again in near future, if he doesnt change his attitude...


This is not up to me alone, i dont want to make this kinda decision on my own :)

Do Admins, Dev, Stinky, tell me what u think? keep ban, or unban?

Quote

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing



[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#22 OFFLINE   hatchling

hatchling

    Sergeant Major

  • Members
  • 158 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:18314168

  • LocationThe Nederlands


Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

Porta I won't change my decision

View Posthatchling, on 26 October 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

Meh, he can haves his ban for me , treating with DDOS ( joke or not ) should be perm banned imo


#23 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

    Administrator

  • Administrators

  • 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

  • PlayerID 1001

  • LocationUK

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

View PostPorta, on 27 October 2012 - 12:29 PM, said:

But to be honest, if i remember right, that wasnt only "joke" kinda attitude with him on that ddos, and i believe that he WAS part of it...


But im ready to unban him, and maybe ban him again in near future, if he doesnt change his attitude...


This is not up to me alone, i dont want to make this kinda decision on my own :)

Do Admins, Dev, Stinky, tell me what u think? keep ban, or unban?
After reading the topic, first thing I did is add his IP to firewall rules, that might be the reason you can not see any posts from him.

I remember talking with hani when this was happening, I am usually suspicious when someone says "I AM DDOS'ed" as in most cases they just have crappy ISP (like me) which often lags.
Though Hani gave me clear symptoms of exact attack on him, so I believe he was attacked.
I am happy Hani replied this way, but I still believe our server is not for criminals.

Bigi, you just hate Hani. If it were you, who's internet was down for few days due to some moron, you would change your mind. If you want, I can arrange this for you. Our server has real 1gbit ethernet, I can freely allocate 500mbit out of it to your IP. Oh wait, I am just threatening you, there is no proof it is going to be me
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#24 OFFLINE   Bigi

Bigi

    Knight-Lieutenant

  • Members
  • 243 posts
  • Steam shoansaf357

  • PlayerID 1040

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

awhhh how cute stinky-.- And im quite sure me and hanii put that whole thing behind us and i dont hate him-.- I just simply dont like meaningless punishments, not that this wasn't 1. If he threatens, it deserves a punishment but ip ban for all time? thats quite long-.-

And i dont live off my internet;P so np.

#25 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

    Administrator

  • Administrators

  • 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

  • PlayerID 1001

  • LocationUK

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:14 PM

View PostBigi, on 27 October 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

awhhh how cute stinky-.- And im quite sure me and hanii put that whole thing behind us and i dont hate him-.- I just simply dont like meaningless punishments, not that this wasn't 1. If he threatens, it deserves a punishment but ip ban for all time? thats quite long-.-

And i dont live off my internet;P so np.
That is cool, on the other side internet is 70% of my life. Study, professional life, projects, servers, entertainment. And I would not hesitate to take anyone to the court if he was ddosing my home/server ethernet.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#26 OFFLINE   Bigi

Bigi

    Knight-Lieutenant

  • Members
  • 243 posts
  • Steam shoansaf357

  • PlayerID 1040

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

Well i would assume u know how to protect that since u live ur life on the internet/computer-.- wich others should to if they are in same situation. But for me to go to court against u now since u joked about ddosing me-.-.....Okay for a 1-7days bann. We have seen other admins who randomly bann/punish without good reasons. Just think that punishment is a good way to chase pple off the server. I dont mind getting punished if i do somthing wrong but when im joking with hanii then "You have been banned for making a joke", that does tempt pple to find new server.

PS: Not ment to dig anything up, but give players 2nd chances and dont be so harsh on them.

#27 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

    The Path Preserver

  • Events Team

  • 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

  • LocationFinland


Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

It's not because he threatened, It's because he threatened and it happen
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#28 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

    Administrator

  • Administrators

  • 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

  • PlayerID 1001

  • LocationUK

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

View PostBigi, on 27 October 2012 - 02:56 PM, said:

Well i would assume u know how to protect that since u live ur life on the internet/computer-.- wich others should to if they are in same situation. But for me to go to court against u now since u joked about ddosing me-.-.....Okay for a 1-7days bann. We have seen other admins who randomly bann/punish without good reasons. Just think that punishment is a good way to chase pple off the server. I dont mind getting punished if i do somthing wrong but when im joking with hanii then "You have been banned for making a joke", that does tempt pple to find new server.

PS: Not ment to dig anything up, but give players 2nd chances and dont be so harsh on them.
That was not a punishment, it was a life-sentence. We are not to punish him but to say "we do not want him to ever hang out on our server"
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#29 OFFLINE   123zakery

123zakery

    Corporal

  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

I regret saying the joke ever since the ban unfortunately I don't have a time machine :(.

I beg for a second chance i am active and always was a regular player. Ill change my attitude towards people and admins especially no more trash talking / flaming.

plis gooby

#30 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

    Bureaucrat Mikey

  • Administrators

  • 944 posts


Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

Im not gonna say anything else than this to this topic anymore, iv made my point, eveyone else have to think what they want to be done.

My thing: Ur attitude IS going to CHANGE if u want never play on this server, u were douche and u were flaming alot players and admins..

Quote

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing



[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#31 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

    Marshal

  • Developer

  • 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

  • PlayerID 24228

  • LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

View PostPorta, on 27 October 2012 - 06:05 PM, said:

Im not gonna say anything else than this to this topic anymore, iv made my point, eveyone else have to think what they want to be done.

My thing: Ur attitude IS going to CHANGE if u want never play on this server, u were douche and u were flaming alot players and admins..
Attitude is thing people can control pretty well if they want to, so i think he could try on server BUT one mistake and ban again?
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Quote

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#32 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

    Administrator

  • Administrators

  • 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

  • PlayerID 1001

  • LocationUK

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

How many innocent people use proxies?
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#33 OFFLINE   123zakery

123zakery

    Corporal

  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 27 October 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

How many innocent people use proxies?


Me, so I can appeal my ban.

Im ip banned from website and server .

#34 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

    Marshal

  • Developer

  • 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

  • PlayerID 24228

  • LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

View Post123zakery, on 27 October 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

Me, so I can appeal my ban.

Im ip banned from website and server .
Who "like 15 year old" who dont know how to plug pc on gets the idea of using proxies/knows how to? :D
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Quote

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#35 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

    Commander

  • Events Team

  • 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

  • PlayerID 1411

  • LocationCanada, Ontario


Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

View PostDessu, on 27 October 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

Who "like 15 year old" who dont know how to plug pc on gets the idea of using proxies/knows how to? :D

ddos > proxies/vpn? :D
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image


Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#36 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

    Administrator

  • Administrators

  • 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

  • PlayerID 1001

  • LocationUK

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

View PostBonBons, on 27 October 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

ddos > proxies/vpn? :D
the person is clearly a lier. he lied he is a donator, he lied he is illiterate with PC's.
I don't see why you are even supporting him. Declined
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#37 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

    Commander

  • Events Team

  • 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

  • PlayerID 1411

  • LocationCanada, Ontario


Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

View PostBonBons, on 27 October 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

Just cuz he can use a proxy doesnt mean he knows how to ddos. Proxies are easy to get ddosing prob hard to get as its against the law. Proxy you can get from anywhere

Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image


Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#38 OFFLINE   123zakery

123zakery

    Corporal

  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 27 October 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

the person is clearly a lier. he lied he is a donator, he lied he is illiterate with PC's.
I don't see why you are even supporting him. Declined

i googled how to get a different ip and found a proxy... i actually cant plug in my computer lol it doesnt take a genius to use google.. you need more active players any ways =/ ( still never ddosd hani -_-)

biased wowmod admins whats new... thanks for the support any ways other people.

duces

#39 OFFLINE   Bigi

Bigi

    Knight-Lieutenant

  • Members
  • 243 posts
  • Steam shoansaf357

  • PlayerID 1040

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

So..... we agreed on a unbann then?

#40 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

    Detective Rescape

  • Events Team

  • 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland


Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

View Post123zakery, on 27 October 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

i googled how to get a different ip and found a proxy... i actually cant plug in my computer lol it doesnt take a genius to use google.. you need more active players any ways =/ ( still never ddosd hani -_-)

biased wowmod admins whats new... thanks for the support any ways other people.

duces
Using google poreperly is alot harder than plugging your computer. What's wrong?


View PostBigi, on 28 October 2012 - 06:25 PM, said:

So..... we agreed on a unbann then?
We said it's ok if unban. Stinky is one who decides and he can do whatever he wants with this case. I would be happy to get to ban him if he goes into douche mode again. But hey guys... Atleast I'm honest.

Edited by Rescape, 28 October 2012 - 06:42 PM.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users