R34P3R

Sergeant

• Banned
  • 67 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:29843722

• PlayerID 1905

• LocationKentucky

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:51 AM

Hey I donated for 21g and didn't recieve it.  Please help ty.

- R34P3R
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Ephesians 6:10-18 (New International Version)

#2 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

• LocationWest Coast, USA

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:28 AM

I Didn't think it was automatic. (I could be wrong too though)

IF it isn't automatic then you'd just have to wait until Stinkyfax wakes up and he'll be on it like white on rice ... it's like 5-7AM where he is now so i'd guestimate in the next 2-4 hours or so. :)
Tristen: Idea!
Stinkyfax: Heheh, waste of time.
*Tristen still does it*
Tristen: Yeah..... You'r right again. :(  (Is that better Sirchipnsalsa?)

#3 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

Captain Equality

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:32 AM

It is automatic. I donated for like 6g once and it came within 5 minutes in a mail

Edit: Just kidding it doesn't came through mail I musta hallucinated that somehow.
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

#4 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:52 AM

Oh sweet :D

In that case you are at the mercy of the mail system, even with it being marked priority for the SQL database i would venture a guess that "within the hour" is a reasonable expectation :D
*Tristen still does it*

#5 OFFLINE   R34P3R

R34P3R

Sergeant

• Banned
  • 67 posts

• PlayerID 1905

• LocationKentucky

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

View PostTristen, on 21 October 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

Oh sweet :D

In that case you are at the mercy of the mail system, even with it being marked priority for the SQL database i would venture a guess that "within the hour" is a reasonable expectation :D

Thank you Tristen. :)

Btw you actually recieve the mail straight into your gold (or when you click on gold I think) quickly after donating usually I think.

I still haven't recieved the gold.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

#6 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:15 AM

Psssssssshawwww Crypt here was the one with the information, I just like to run my mouth keyboard :)
*Tristen still does it*

#7 OFFLINE   R34P3R

R34P3R

Sergeant

• Banned
  • 67 posts

• PlayerID 1905

• LocationKentucky

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:25 AM

Thank you both! =D

#8 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

By Mail? I don't remember doint this by mail.

Once you donate using automatic method (in-game typing gold) you shall get gold instantly, may need to reconnect or open gold menu twice.

I am going to check all the logs and let you know
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#9 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

Gave you the gold, in logs it could not retrieve your playerId, might be a query loss, or some minor issue. If you are having difficulties again, do not hesitate to contact.

And sorry for the delay.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#10 OFFLINE   R34P3R

R34P3R

Sergeant

• Banned
  • 67 posts

• PlayerID 1905

• LocationKentucky

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 21 October 2012 - 01:32 PM, said:

Gave you the gold, in logs it could not retrieve your playerId, might be a query loss, or some minor issue. If you are having difficulties again, do not hesitate to contact.

And sorry for the delay.

Thanks stinky.  Recieved.  =D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users