CS:Go Population.. For those who dont understand.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   django

django

Sergeant

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:52 PM

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/
http://puu.sh/gCTE4/c24dbfd834.jpg

Check the website daily for updated stats and the screenshot as a reference to todays stats.

Now I'm not gunna waste my time screenshotting every single gamemode and how many players are searching but here is for Competitive. Which is the most played Valve gamemode other than casual, casuals sometimes will have more players.

http://puu.sh/gCTJq/91390e802a.jpg

Now honestly speaking how can anybody say that Valve gamemodes are more populated than community servers? I can go find a community server for any gamemode I want any time during the day and there will always be a decent population in there. Gametracker and any Third Party websites are Not accurate.. The game itself will show you how many are searching in each matchmaking and its not even 20% of the game.
[WC] You cast Healing Wave on Django and restore 33 hp with additional 27 armor for 30 sec
[WC] Echo of the Elements
[WC] You cast Healing Wave on Django and restore 33 hp with additional 27 armor for 30 sec
[WC] You cast Healing Wave on Django and restore 33 hp with additional 27 armor for 30 se

#2 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:10 PM

View Postdjango, on 16 March 2015 - 06:52 PM, said:

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/
http://puu.sh/gCTE4/c24dbfd834.jpg

Check the website daily for updated stats and the screenshot as a reference to todays stats.

Now I'm not gunna waste my time screenshotting every single gamemode and how many players are searching but here is for Competitive. Which is the most played Valve gamemode other than casual, casuals sometimes will have more players.

http://puu.sh/gCTJq/91390e802a.jpg

Now honestly speaking how can anybody say that Valve gamemodes are more populated than community servers? I can go find a community server for any gamemode I want any time during the day and there will always be a decent population in there. Gametracker and any Third Party websites are Not accurate.. The game itself will show you how many are searching in each matchmaking and its not even 20% of the game.
This doesn't prove anything other than there are 473k people who have their CS:GO launched...
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#3 OFFLINE   django

django

Sergeant

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:39 PM

View PostSirchipnsalsa, on 16 March 2015 - 07:10 PM, said:

This doesn't prove anything other than there are 473k people who have their CS:GO launched...

And I doubt that anymore than 10-20 thousand people are just sitting there not playing.
[WC] You cast Healing Wave on Django and restore 33 hp with additional 27 armor for 30 se

#4 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:12 PM

View Postdjango, on 16 March 2015 - 07:39 PM, said:

And I doubt that anymore than 10-20 thousand people are just sitting there not playing.
I totally didn't pull this out of my ass, but the other 80% of the players are on idle servers.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#5 OFFLINE   django

django

Sergeant

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:28 PM

View PostWookie, on 16 March 2015 - 08:12 PM, said:

I totally didn't pull this out of my ass, but the other 80% of the players are on idle servers.

You two keep pulling out arguements trying to say that this game isnt more populated that CSS or some shit. Which is completely ridiculous this game has more players than CSS hands down there is no arguement about it.

#6 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:30 PM

View Postdjango, on 16 March 2015 - 08:28 PM, said:

You two keep pulling out arguements trying to say that this game isnt more populated that CSS or some shit. Which is completely ridiculous this game has more players than CSS hands down there is no arguement about it.
No we are saying that there aren't as many people per server than there are in CSS. Too many people play only matchmaking which makes watching total player count unreliable.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#7 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:30 PM

View Postdjango, on 16 March 2015 - 07:39 PM, said:

Right, they're all playing matchmaking.
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#8 OFFLINE   django

django

Sergeant

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:52 PM

I just showed you how many were on matchmaking anyway I'm done with the arguement. Nothing I say is going to change your minds. Anybody can look for themselves to see the community servers are very populated.

#9 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:03 PM

View Postdjango, on 16 March 2015 - 08:52 PM, said:

I just showed you how many were on matchmaking anyway I'm done with the arguement. Nothing I say is going to change your minds. Anybody can look for themselves to see the community servers are very populated.
I think you're taking the wrong approach here - to me it seems like you're taking passive aggressive/aggressive approach, thinking that you know exactly how the things are and as such, ignore everything we say only repeating what you've originally said. It's not a matter of "changing our minds" when we've actually already experienced your suggestion.

And what you showed us is how many people are in CSGO, not how many people are actively playing in community server.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#10 OFFLINE   django

django

Sergeant

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:12 PM

View PostWookie, on 16 March 2015 - 09:03 PM, said:

I think you're taking the wrong approach here - to me it seems like you're taking passive aggressive/aggressive approach, thinking that you know exactly how the things are and as such, ignore everything we say only repeating what you've originally said. It's not a matter of "changing our minds" when we've actually already experienced your suggestion.

And what you showed us is how many people are in CSGO, not how many people are actively playing in community server.

I played the CS:GO Server and just recently has CS:GO had a burst in population. When the server was created CSS was more popular if not more popular than CS:GO. Things change giving things another chance wouldnt hurt but it doesn't really matter.

#11 OFFLINE   Fossen

Fossen

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationNorwegian Forest

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:35 PM

And why are you trying to get a new wowmod server? Stinky has retired and no mods are working on it. He even released the source code so you can host your own, why bother when no one is going to do anything anyway.
"I stopped believing in GoD when i realised it was DoG backwards."

When everything else fails talk about the weather!

[WC] You cast Healing Rain to  Ajib, idan, Fossen  and restore 65 hp.

#12 OFFLINE   django

django

Sergeant

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:08 AM

View PostFossen, on 16 March 2015 - 10:35 PM, said:

And why are you trying to get a new wowmod server? Stinky has retired and no mods are working on it. He even released the source code so you can host your own, why bother when no one is going to do anything anyway.

I missed playing it a little bit but dont worry I wont make an attempt again after today. you guys can close the thread if u want

#13 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:41 AM

With  your permission
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic