Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:35 PM

View PostStabby Joe, on 26 October 2014 - 05:45 PM, said:

I just had idea since wow mod is complete dead, one could reward players for their activity, either with extra gold or items. Here is the idea, incrase drop , xp and gold rate by 1000 or something. At least to a lvl, where you have every round and then a drop, where u have an easy inflow of gold and a fast lvl possiblilty. Cuz, most ppl dont wanna play 4 weeks till lvl 85 with no items.   Like that may be ppl would start playing againg , cuz they could farm items, trade etc...hence u get a drop u more likely to stay, u even stay just to read what drop it is.
We tried that again. Server was popular 5 hours then everyone got bored.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#42 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:44 PM

Kiwi as well expressed desire for having "high rates" server.

Stabby you are free to talk to him and make server together, I am not involved in this though.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#43 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:22 AM

I just had idea since wow mod is complete dead, one could reward players for their activity, either with extra gold or items. Here is the idea, incrase drop , xp and gold rate by 1000 or something. At least to a lvl, where you have every round and then a drop, where u have an easy inflow of gold and a fast lvl possiblilty. Cuz, most ppl dont wanna play 4 weeks till lvl 85 with no items.   Like that may be ppl would start playing againg , cuz they could farm items, trade etc...hence u get a drop u more likely to stay, u even stay just to read what drop it is.

Stabby its not that hard doing a server, you could try that

#44 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

• LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:35 PM

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users