• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:44 AM

5.11a
  • Nerfed DK and Monk bots
  • Prepared the mod for public release

Quite a while since we did anything... The nerf of bots goes as a special present for PartyFish.

We are planning on releasing the wowmod to the public, that is - anyone who wants can create a wowmod server now. But what I am hoping for, is instead for those who wish for the project to keep living, contribute to it, make it better, and play once again :)

Very few are actually still playing, but who knows, someone might feel adventurous and decide to join wowmod as his hobby project, to learn programming, and difficulty it was for us to maintain this beast :D

Thank you for being the best community out there!
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#2 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:49 AM

Once you see the stuff I wrote...
Just, please, don't judge me. Especially the treasure hunting stuff. I was awake for 30 hours in a row.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#3 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:30 AM

I am trying to find a couple of wowmod screenshots, anyone has them? Facebook silently removed our page without any notice... Good to know it was just a small fan page, not going to use facebook for the business when they pull such tricks

#4 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

• LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:00 AM

View Poststinkyfax, on 30 September 2014 - 09:44 AM, said:

5.11a
  • Nerfed DK and Monk bots
  • Prepared the mod for public release
Quite a while since we did anything... The nerf of bots goes as a special present for PartyFish.
Thank you for being the best community out there!
That made me cry. Rarely someone does something that big for me. Thanks <3
I have some screenshots I think. After I finish school? ok?
Did death grip got removed?

View PostArioni, on 30 September 2014 - 09:49 AM, said:

Once you see the stuff I wrote...
Just, please, don't judge me. Especially the treasure hunting stuff. I was awake for 30 hours in a row.
Hani? Did anything happened to my tank palaz0r? Any nerfs?

#5 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:50 PM

that's all I found (2 photos) http://wowmod.eu/top...-welcome-topic/
Thanks imageshack, my photos never looked better, especially since you silently deleted them all.

#6 OFFLINE   Ancklebitter

Ancklebitter

Sergeant

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Steam Local Smuggler

• LocationBulgaria

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:24 PM

From all the time I've been playing on WoWmod servers, the bulgarian one and here, I've noticed the population comes on waves. Like there is a big fan wave. Then there is nothing. Then another fan wave, maybe bigger, maybe smaller. To be honest stinky, most of the CS fans are on GO now. My vote for it's future is try to make the GO version go viral. For me going back to source is like going back to 1.6 from source. I honestly love the mod, but the game got old. All I see in source is bad pced russians with slow internet. Great community, we got tho. So don't worry it will keep living.

( I still show up occasionaly. )

:) GL and Well done!

#7 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:35 PM

View PostAncklebitter, on 30 September 2014 - 03:24 PM, said:

From all the time I've been playing on WoWmod servers, the bulgarian one and here, I've noticed the population comes on waves. Like there is a big fan wave. Then there is nothing. Then another fan wave, maybe bigger, maybe smaller. To be honest stinky, most of the CS fans are on GO now. My vote for it's future is try to make the GO version go viral. For me going back to source is like going back to 1.6 from source. I honestly love the mod, but the game got old. All I see in source is bad pced russians with slow internet. Great community, we got tho. So don't worry it will keep living.

we have cs:go version,but it failed even harder.

#8 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

View PostAncklebitter, on 30 September 2014 - 03:24 PM, said:

GO sounds ok, but I want my old chars or 400g :D I think thats how much I spent.
I donated 60, I spent 20 on dk, 5 on monk, I got 25 atm, 50 on my weapon and like 20 more on my palaz0r, and prolly like 10-20 on 73e gear and glyphs and enchantments and mats and over 600-700k silver. And the time I spent on lvling up everything. Equal to 300g :P
Jk, 85 paladin, priest or warrior with full 85e set would be enough for beggining with illu enchanting and some mats.

#9 OFFLINE   Ancklebitter

Ancklebitter

Sergeant

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Steam Local Smuggler

• LocationBulgaria

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:41 PM

It was not a fail on your side. Seemed to be well, just no people. Exactly why I mentioned viral. <-- prolly wrong written but you get the point.

#10 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:50 PM

View PostAncklebitter, on 30 September 2014 - 03:41 PM, said:

It was not a fail on your side. Seemed to be well, just no people. Exactly why I mentioned viral. <-- prolly wrong written but you get the point.
No, its just a competitve game where no one cares about playing on servers, well some ppl do, but most play competivite matches cause of the rank. I personally dont care about my rank or if I got any skins (this one was a lie, I care about skins a bit :D ), but most of the ppl care about ranks and skins.

#11 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:14 PM

View PostAncklebitter, on 30 September 2014 - 03:41 PM, said:

There is no traffic in commercial side of CSGO, custom servers are bound to die unless they move to CSGO with an already established player base.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#12 OFFLINE   Ancklebitter

Ancklebitter

Sergeant

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Steam Local Smuggler

• LocationBulgaria

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:21 PM

That's truer than I that it would ever be.

But, still advertising might lure alot of people. The question is how!?!

#13 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:22 PM

Srly who plays casual CS:GO?

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#14 OFFLINE   Ancklebitter

Ancklebitter

Sergeant

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Steam Local Smuggler

• LocationBulgaria

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:28 PM

I do, alot... surf...

#15 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:41 PM

Lets make a minecraft server, but we need to harrass Hani to learn to make minecraft mods and make a wow mod :D
I can help to build spawn and stuff, I got expirience. I can make a parkour room or something like that. Depends if I get insipred.

#16 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:54 PM

View PostPartyFish, on 30 September 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

Lets make a minecraft server, but we need to harrass Hani to learn to make minecraft mods and make a wow mod :D
I can help to build spawn and stuff, I got expirience. I can make a parkour room or something like that. Depends if I get insipred.
'
CS:S -> Minecraft is too radical of a change and most players who came in because of CS:S would probably drift away like Wilson in Castaway.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#17 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

View PostWookie, on 30 September 2014 - 04:54 PM, said:

like Wilson in Castaway.
:O no idea what that is. turkish soap :D? jk
but yeah, I got your idea.

#18 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:20 PM

https://github.com/alandarev/wowmod

#19 OFFLINE   Lenya

Lenya

Private

• Events Team

• 19 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 07:25 PM

View PostRescape, on 30 September 2014 - 04:22 PM, said:

Srly who plays casual CS:GO?

Ye Rescape...casual...pff who plays that.

http://i.imgur.com/OtXyhhU.jpg

#20 OFFLINE   Ancklebitter

Ancklebitter

Sergeant

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Steam Local Smuggler

• LocationBulgaria

Posted 30 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

I can't realy see his thought behind the screenshot. I can see he is GE, now I feel bad cus once he was obliterating me with a DK and I told him it was because of his class. Wronger have I not been...

Alot of people play casuals, even me. I can rarely be found playing solo competative.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users