Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

• LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:20 PM

so yeah, this happened a little time ago, but I posted now.
file too big to upload yo.
http://partyfishthegod.imgur.com/all/ (the 4th picture)
and the first 3 as well, it shows how he insulted me on other language, but google is life, google is love.
and on the chat logs one he calls me idiot and hacker.

#2 OFFLINE   Lenya

Lenya

Private

• Events Team

• 19 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:25 PM

rekt

#3 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:38 PM

View PostLenya, on 04 September 2014 - 08:25 PM, said:

rekt
uw0tm8?
I rek u.

#4 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:45 PM

Posted Image

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#5 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

View PostRescape, on 04 September 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

Posted Image
it was a joke, and I didnt called him idiot and so. and I didnt insulted him by his nationality and so.

#6 OFFLINE   Infected

Infected

Corporal

• Server Admin

• 41 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:53061343

• LocationHeinola, Finland

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:38 PM

Well, i know that storm has been a problem for a long time. he has insulted me aswell many times and other ppl and he does it alot. (alltought when he insulted me it was loooooooong time ago" but the biggest thing here is that he doesnt talk english almost at all and he insults ppl by hes own language which almost no one understands.

atm id say that he earns a warning and next time short kinda ban, after that i have no idea if he doesnt learn thats he's problem.

but i think if he continues after short ban the "higher positions" should give him a reasonable punishment,
PartyFishâ„¢: just buy me sex doll to fuck and vodka and i wont play for 1 month

#7 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:59 AM

View PostInfected, on 04 September 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

Well, i know that storm has been a problem for a long time. he has insulted me aswell many times and other ppl and he does it alot. (alltought when he insulted me it was loooooooong time ago" but the biggest thing here is that he doesnt talk english almost at all and he insults ppl by hes own language which almost no one understands.

atm id say that he earns a warning and next time short kinda ban, after that i have no idea if he doesnt learn thats he's problem.

but i think if he continues after short ban the "higher positions" should give him a reasonable punishment,

If noone understands its kinda unnecessary to ban since you'd have to go into Google Translate to really know and its probably his way to rage and feel better about himself so aslong as he doesn't spam stuff or someone that speaks his language complains I don't see any problem with him trying to justify his Low Level/Skill or whatever

#8 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:55 AM

View PostBajjtish, on 06 September 2014 - 01:59 AM, said:

If noone understands its kinda unnecessary to ban since you'd have to go into Google Translate to really know and its probably his way to rage and feel better about himself so aslong as he doesn't spam stuff or someone that speaks his language complains I don't see any problem with him trying to justify his Low Level/Skill or whatever
no, he was insulting me on english and calling me hacker too..
and he isn't low lvl. he made 85 dps paladin, but his gear and aim sucked so bad and I still killed him and had 100% with my godly Palaz0r and he started calling me hacker and "fouk"ing me with his broken english.
E* Bajj e pederast :D (Translation: Bajj is faggot, I dont say he is, just giving example with bad words in it like how storm does.)
do you feel good if someone talks about you and you dont know what he talks? here you know since I translated, dont hate me :P its just example.

#9 OFFLINE   Infected

Infected

Corporal

• Server Admin

• 41 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:53061343

• LocationHeinola, Finland

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:10 PM

Well, if thats he's way to make him feel better ima just leave him alone and wont take any apart to that guys insulting.

Since that kinda means that (this is just an example) i lose my mind and ima insult everyone on my own language? would it be right?

No it  wouldnt since insult is insult on any language.
PartyFishâ„¢: just buy me sex doll to fuck and vodka and i wont play for 1 month

#10 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:29 PM

View PostInfected, on 06 September 2014 - 12:10 PM, said:

Well, if thats he's way to make him feel better ima just leave him alone and wont take any apart to that guys insulting.

Since that kinda means that (this is just an example) i lose my mind and ima insult everyone on my own language? would it be right?

No it  wouldnt since insult is insult on any language.
yes, my palaz0r doesnt give a fuk about blocks, its too powerful
[WC] You deal 30 damage to Chad (Affected by: Headshot, Blocked, Templar's Verdict)
Hani pls xD

#11 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:44 PM

View PostPartyFish, on 06 September 2014 - 12:29 PM, said:

yes, my palaz0r doesnt give a fuk about blocks, its too powerful
[WC] You deal 30 damage to Chad (Affected by: Headshot, Blocked, Templar's Verdict)
Hani pls xD
You don't need to post the same message in 3 different areas even if it lights up the forum <.<
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#12 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:57 PM

View PostPartyFish, on 06 September 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

no, he was insulting me on english and calling me hacker too..
and he isn't low lvl. he made 85 dps paladin, but his gear and aim sucked so bad and I still killed him and had 100% with my godly Palaz0r and he started calling me hacker and "fouk"ing me with his broken english.
E* Bajj e pederast :D (Translation: Bajj is faggot, I dont say he is, just giving example with bad words in it like how storm does.)
do you feel good if someone talks about you and you dont know what he talks? here you know since I translated, dont hate me :P its just example.

If someone feels better insulting me in a language I don't understand I really don't mind I know sometimes you need to talk someone down to be able to cope with situation

#13 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:47 PM

View PostBajjtish, on 06 September 2014 - 07:57 PM, said:

If someone feels better insulting me in a language I don't understand I really don't mind I know sometimes you need to talk someone down to be able to cope with situation
It doesn't make it okay. Quote from rules:

• NO Racism or disrespectful behavior towards the community or it's players.
  • NO Excessive foul language.
This doesn't specify language so it should be considered to followed by everyone and every language.

#praiserescape

#14 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:00 PM

View PostRescape, on 06 September 2014 - 08:47 PM, said:

It doesn't make it okay. Quote from rules:

This doesn't specify language so it should be considered to followed by everyone and every language.

I know its not okay but I wouldn't bother with it if noone complaining and Party went into Google Translate and we could just say its not a reliable source ;)

#15 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:38 PM

View PostBajjtish, on 06 September 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

I know its not okay but I wouldn't bother with it if noone complaining and Party went into Google Translate and we could just say its not a reliable source ;)
That's just bullshit. Google Translate usually manages to give idea on what other person is saying. I've been observing ur way to post on threats of Party. Most of it is just hate. I'm getting tired of people hating on new kid that wants attention and is actually okay, unlike some of them that we've had.

#praiserescape

#16 OFFLINE   Fossen

Fossen

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationNorwegian Forest

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:31 PM

View PostRescape, on 06 September 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

That's just bullshit. Google Translate usually manages to give idea on what other person is saying. I've been observing ur way to post on threats of Party. Most of it is just hate. I'm getting tired of people hating on new kid that wants attention and is actually okay, unlike some of them that we've had.
If you do it correctly google translate works just fine.
And i totally agree to the last part you said
"I stopped believing in GoD when i realised it was DoG backwards."

When everything else fails talk about the weather!

[WC] You cast Healing Rain to  Ajib, idan, Fossen  and restore 65 hp.
[WC] Echo of the Elements

#17 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

View PostRescape, on 06 September 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

I dont hate him, I just hate how he keeps whining about what I play, about how I play it and everything else.
He calls me pally idiot because I'm playing palaz0r cause I like it, its my choice to play it, he cant tell me what to play.
He calls me hacker cause I have more skills than him, he is not new player or anything, he got like all 85, he has 85 dk, 85 warrior, 85 paladin, 85 rogue and more. He is playing like a year. This is the date of his last name change: 2013-09-25 11:42:31
He is whining about everyone, about what I play, about idans shaman, about j6 and about everyone else who kills him.
I'll start whining about your chars when you start playing if you ever come back and you will just simply gag me, then I'll keep doing it and you will ban me, sure. I warned him to stop insulting me and to stop calling me hacker and I told him ill report him and he told me that all servers are free... There are no rules? ok.. ok.. so ill randomly start insulting everyone..
"Jim is hacker.. hohoho
John is donor.. hohoho
Hank is bitch.. hohoho
Then admin tolds me he will ban me..
And I say its free for everyone to play on what server they want and I keep doing it..
Jim is hacker.. hohoho
John is donor.. hohoho
Hank is bitch.. hohoho
And no, no one does anything about it.."
It was just example.

#18 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 01:26 PM

View PostPartyFish, on 07 September 2014 - 12:32 PM, said:

I dont hate him, I just hate how he keeps whining about what I play, about how I play it and everything else.
He calls me pally idiot because I'm playing palaz0r cause I like it, its my choice to play it, he cant tell me what to play.
He calls me hacker cause I have more skills than him, he is not new player or anything, he got like all 85, he has 85 dk, 85 warrior, 85 paladin, 85 rogue and more. He is playing like a year. This is the date of his last name change: 2013-09-25 11:42:31
He is whining about everyone, about what I play, about idans shaman, about j6 and about everyone else who kills him.
I'll start whining about your chars when you start playing if you ever come back and you will just simply gag me, then I'll keep doing it and you will ban me, sure. I warned him to stop insulting me and to stop calling me hacker and I told him ill report him and he told me that all servers are free... There are no rules? ok.. ok.. so ill randomly start insulting everyone..
"Lenya is hacker.. hohoho
Klash is donor.. hohoho
Infected is bitch.. hohoho
Then admin tolds me he will ban me..
And I say its free for everyone to play on what server they want and I keep doing it..
Lenya is hacker.. hohoho
Klash is donor.. hohoho
Infected is bitch.. hohoho
And no, no one does anything about it.."
It was just example.
Uh, I think you misread what Rescape said. Also, using real people in examples where you put them in a bad position might still be more or less offending to the people in question. You can and should use in such examples simply made-up names or replace the names with random symbols.

Btw, Rescape was saying that Baj was attacking your posts, he did not talk about you.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#19 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 03:13 PM

View PostWookie, on 07 September 2014 - 01:26 PM, said:

Uh, I think you misread what Rescape said. Also, using real people in examples where you put them in a bad position might still be more or less offending to the people in question. You can and should use in such examples simply made-up names or replace the names with random symbols.

Btw, Rescape was saying that Baj was attacking your posts, he did not talk about you.
Fixed the names to bot names :P
And about that, I'm just dumb :D
E* and again he insults me and my skills.. *DEAD* Storm* :  wh idiot

#20 OFFLINE   Zallan

Zallan

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Steam dani0076

• LocationNorway

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:09 PM

Can't you just ignore him? :3

Storm is nowhere near the average troll you find on the internet these days, it shouldn't be hard
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users