• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:19292640

• PlayerID 142638

• LocationNetherlands

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

Nickname in-game: *|PEZ|* A Dutch Spy

Steam id (STEAM:_x_x_xxxxxx): STEAM_0:0:19292640

Why do you want to be an admin?: I heard there's been a need of more Active Admins and I'm a very active player at the moment and will be for a very long time, I also want to support the server in every way I possibly can.

Have you been admin on other servers before?: Yes.

How long have you played counterstrike source: Rougly 5 to 6 years.

List your main characters: Lv80 Mage, Lv77 Rogue and 3 others from Lv64, 57 and 44.

How long have you played on this server: I remember playing such a gamemode a long time ago. But right now I've been playing roughly 1 to 2 months.

Who/which people do you know on the server: Reece, Tas and PartyFish. I'm sure there will be others that have seen my name before and will remember me.

Link of yourself on STATS site (REQUIRED):
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

• LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

-1, please dont hate me for this
I think you need a bit more knowledge.
and at least 1-2 85's :P
go for Rogue and Mage.
Chatlogs are clear (not like my, duh)
Dutcheh was always a helpful friendly guy and playing css and gmod with him is always fun cause he is nab :D
Play few months more and keep being same as you are right now (clear chat, helpful, friendly etc.... duh, u know my logic)
and apply again.
good luck bro <3
E* Actually -0,9 cause my name is there 8)

#3 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

View PostPartyFish, on 30 August 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

-1, please dont hate me for this
I think you need a bit more knowledge.
and at least 1-2 85's :P/>
go for Rogue and Mage.
Chatlogs are clear (not like my, duh)
Dutcheh was always a helpful friendly guy and playing css and gmod with him is always fun cause he is nab :D/>
Play few months more and keep being same as you are right now (clear chat, helpful, friendly etc.... duh, u know my logic)
and apply again.
good luck bro <3
E* Actually -0,9 cause my name is there 8)/>
what? If u have few chars on 80 it means u have less knowledge than person that got 2x 85 ?
that's pretty dumb...

#4 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

View PostBill, on 30 August 2014 - 07:58 PM, said:

what? If u have few chars on 80 it means u have less knowledge than person that got 2x 85 ?
that's pretty dumb...
not exactly, I mean he havent played a lot.

#5 OFFLINE   Zallan

Zallan

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Steam dani0076

• LocationNorway

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:21 PM

In my opinion, knowledge about the mod shouldn't stop you from getting admin
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:24 PM

View PostPartyFish, on 30 August 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

not exactly, I mean he havent played a lot.
But theres no rule that says u cant try apply for admin with low time played..ofc, its not "good thing to see (as well as low forum ativity) but, he seems like active freindly guy (to me)...so i dont actually see point of giving him minus point..

#7 OFFLINE   Klashnekoff

Klashnekoff

Sergeant

• Events Team

• 64 posts
  • PlayerID 18169

• LocationPlymouth

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

Chatlogs seem fine and nothing bad. If i remember you only need to have 85s (or Cata) if you are an event admin. if he is applying for event admin then i'd say buy cata get a 85 and get to know the server better and the people on it. If this is only for a normal admin then i don't see why not to give him a trial.
You deal 420 damage to Raging #BAD (Affected by: Headshot, Critical)
You deal 1340 damage to Mini-Frisken #Prayf (Affected by: Headshot, Shadow Blade, Critical, Backstab)

#8 OFFLINE   A Dutch Spy

A Dutch Spy

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:19292640

• PlayerID 142638

• LocationNetherlands

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:49 PM

View PostKlashnekoff, on 30 August 2014 - 11:47 PM, said:

Chatlogs seem fine and nothing bad. If i remember you only need to have 85s (or Cata) if you are an event admin. if he is applying for event admin then i'd say buy cata get a 85 and get to know the server better and the people on it. If this is only for a normal admin then i don't see why not to give him a trial.

I already had Cata before I reached Lv80 ^^ Just taking a little break from my Mage and trying out some other classes and leveling them up. And this is for normal admin as I probably wouldn't be able to host every event due to having low specs in my PC :P

Posted Image

#9 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 912 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

I have vague memories of someone with such a name from a while back..

Anyways, I don't see any reason why not as long as he stays active. Seems to be an okay fella :)

+1
[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#10 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:48 PM

View PostBill, on 30 August 2014 - 09:24 PM, said:

But theres no rule that says u cant try apply for admin with low time played..ofc, its not "good thing to see (as well as low forum ativity) but, he seems like active freindly guy (to me)...so i dont actually see point of giving him minus point..
Well, i know back then is not same as today, but lets travel a few years back in time. Countless people with lets say 4+ years of playtime on mod got turned back on their apps and were given -1's on their apps. If i was brave enough to counter the shitstorm i would even say there were few -1's for "not enough knowledge of mod" :D

View PostZallan, on 30 August 2014 - 09:21 PM, said:

In my opinion, knowledge about the mod shouldn't stop you from getting admin

And imo yes, it should. There been so many grey area/shady stuff considering wowmod mechanics that have required actions from admins(server rules including)-> not enough knowledge->worthless and or inaccurate actions/decision

None of this is thumbsup or thumbsdown for apply, just trying to point some things out :P
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#11 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:32 PM

View PostDessu, on 13 September 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

Well, i know back then is not same as today, but lets travel a few years back in time. Countless people with lets say 4+ years of playtime on mod got turned back on their apps and were given -1's on their apps. If i was brave enough to counter the shitstorm i would even say there were few -1's for "not enough knowledge of mod" :D

And imo yes, it should. There been so many grey area/shady stuff considering wowmod mechanics that have required actions from admins(server rules including)-> not enough knowledge->worthless and or inaccurate actions/decision

None of this is thumbsup or thumbsdown for apply, just trying to point some things out :P
Its your fault -.-
I need cpu cooler.. 85C is too much..
but yeah, anyway I already pointed the knowledge there.. at least someone is agree with my dumb and dumber theories.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users