Jump to content


Honor points


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   madTACO

madTACO

    Sergeant Major

  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:20500245

  • PlayerID 89729

  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:50 AM

whats easiest way of getting this or umm how does it work ive been playing for a while on my 85 warlock and only manage to get around 3000 HP

#2 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

    Field Marshal

  • Moderators

  • 1317 posts
  • LocationFinland


Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:04 AM

View PostmadTACO, on 09 August 2014 - 10:50 AM, said:

whats easiest way of getting this or umm how does it work ive been playing for a while on my 85 warlock and only manage to get around 3000 HP
You can gain honor from three different things:  
Killing an opponent (level increases honor gained, 1-80 gives 1, 80-84 gives 2, 85 gives 3)
Dealing the most damage during a round (I think it was about 1 honor per 300 damage), disabled during boss.
Dealing the most healing during a round (About 1 honor per 150-200 healing), disabled during boss.
All of these ways of gaining honor only work if there are 8 or more players online.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#3 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

    Knight-Lieutenant

  • Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

  • PlayerID 74969

  • LocationSofia, Bulgaria


Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:54 AM

View PostArioni, on 09 August 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

You can gain honor from three different things:  
Killing an opponent (level increases honor gained, 1-80 gives 1, 80-84 gives 2, 85 gives 3)
Dealing the most damage during a round (I think it was about 1 honor per 300 damage), disabled during boss.
Dealing the most healing during a round (About 1 honor per 150-200 healing), disabled during boss.
All of these ways of gaining honor only work if there are 8 or more players online.
please reduce it to 4 players, and reduce it from 1 per 300 to 1 per 150 and from 1 per 150-200 to 1 per 149 :D

#4 OFFLINE   madTACO

madTACO

    Sergeant Major

  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:20500245

  • PlayerID 89729

  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:23 PM

View PostPartyFish, on 09 August 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

please reduce it to 4 players, and reduce it from 1 per 300 to 1 per 150 and from 1 per 150-200 to 1 per 149 :D
idont mind doing damage as im a warlock but i agree with at least 4 players its hard to see 8 players consistently(do spectate count) if not then thatts near impossible as theres always like 3-4 spectating for hours




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users