Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:44 PM

View PostArioni, on 05 March 2015 - 03:49 AM, said:

None; it didn't have high enough of a player base for it to be worth moderating. It was lower than Cs:S's by a lot.

CS:S masterrace muhahahha
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#22 OFFLINE   django

django

Sergeant

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:37 PM

I think CS:go should be given another chance. There are alot more players that have started playing CS:go since.
[WC] You cast Healing Wave on Django and restore 33 hp with additional 27 armor for 30 sec
[WC] Echo of the Elements
[WC] You cast Healing Wave on Django and restore 33 hp with additional 27 armor for 30 sec
[WC] You cast Healing Wave on Django and restore 33 hp with additional 27 armor for 30 se

#23 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:48 PM

View Postdjango, on 15 March 2015 - 09:37 PM, said:

I think CS:go should be given another chance. There are alot more players that have started playing CS:go since.
Speaking strictly about the custom servers outside of automated match-making, isn't it quite the opposite?
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#24 OFFLINE   django

django

Sergeant

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:55 AM

View PostWookie, on 15 March 2015 - 09:48 PM, said:

Speaking strictly about the custom servers outside of automated match-making, isn't it quite the opposite?

Not at all, community servers are the most played thing less than half are in matchmaking you can view this when joining a matchmaking game. Even then what do you really have to lose the CSS server isn't doing so hot.
[WC] You cast Healing Wave on Django and restore 33 hp with additional 27 armor for 30 se

#25 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:35 PM

View Postdjango, on 16 March 2015 - 01:55 AM, said:

Not at all, community servers are the most played thing less than half are in matchmaking you can view this when joining a matchmaking game. Even then what do you really have to lose the CSS server isn't doing so hot.
Please keep in one tread. And Chip has already proven ur arguments false.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#26 OFFLINE   django

django

Sergeant

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:45 PM

View PostRescape, on 16 March 2015 - 04:35 PM, said:

I can prove anybody false lmao.. Start up CS:go goto the matchmaking and it tells you how many players are searching and how many are online. peak of 500-600k daily as for CSS is a peak of 19k in matchmaking it is nowhere near 100000 with all the matchmaking's combined. Anybody can check this themselves please correct me if I'm wrong.

Check this- http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

#27 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:39 PM

View PostRescape, on 16 March 2015 - 04:35 PM, said:

Instead of this u spread it to 3 threads...

#praiserescape

#28 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:43 PM

View Postdjango, on 16 March 2015 - 06:45 PM, said:

I can prove anybody false lmao.. Start up CS:go goto the matchmaking and it tells you how many players are searching and how many are online. peak of 500-600k daily as for CSS is a peak of 19k in matchmaking it is nowhere near 100000 with all the matchmaking's combined. Anybody can check this themselves please correct me if I'm wrong.

Check this- http://store.steampowered.com/stats/
A lot of talking, and no actions.
Go host a cs:go wowmod server and we'll see
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#29 OFFLINE   django

django

Sergeant

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:29 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 16 March 2015 - 07:43 PM, said:

A lot of talking, and no actions.
Go host a cs:go wowmod server and we'll see

I don't have time nor money to host one. Arguing is completely pointless with this community not saying it to be an asshole but it's the truth. Anybody who makes a suggestion whether it be good or not it's never used which is probably why the server is Bots VS Bots.

#30 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:31 PM

View Postdjango, on 16 March 2015 - 08:29 PM, said:

I don't have time nor money to host one. Arguing is completely pointless with this community not saying it to be an asshole but it's the truth. Anybody who makes a suggestion whether it be good or not it's never used which is probably why the server is Bots VS Bots.
The suggestion was to make a CSGO server. We already did this. It was less populated than our CS:S server.
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#31 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:32 PM

Trust me. Once u can come up with something we haven't tried. Maybe they will try it.

Also Stinky once said that once he has lost insterest in this project it will become free download.
http://wowmod.eu/topic/2032-css-511a/
There's link for it.

#praiserescape

#32 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:41 PM

Fact of the matter is that CSGO didn't get a great support for its community servers so they are unconventional and unattractive
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#33 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:49 PM

View PostSirchipnsalsa, on 16 March 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

The suggestion was to make a CSGO server. We already did this. It was less populated than our CS:S server.

This. The CSGO server was just really bad compared to CSS imo. I couldn't even force myself to play it to level 50. And I love wowmod. I don't have 4.6k CSS hours sitting around in random pugs. Its mainly wowmod.

I too would love if wowmod had the population so we could all play again. But its unlikely. So you move on and find new games to play. ezpz
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#34 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:04 PM

Okay, we got your point. Enjoy your very busy life.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#35 OFFLINE   django

django

Sergeant

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:07 AM

View Poststinkyfax, on 16 March 2015 - 11:04 PM, said:

Okay, we got your point. Enjoy your very busy life.

Sounds good bud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users