boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:45 AM

could we have a possible incentive to playing cs:go as apposed to cs:s not to kill the cs:s population just becuse like 8-ppl on max through the day is kinda lame and hardly any 1 is playing at night except me aka no-lifer so from around id say 10_pm - 10_am its a ghost town ask Oob dunno much about the rest of the time as im usualy asleep during it but seriously cs:go look'n kinda sad at those times tbh

also im the first 85 priest mage pally and soon to be dk
zallan is the first warrior and infected the first shammy its fun here aiming is hard to do but fun nevertheless

#2 OFFLINE   HueHueHue

HueHueHue

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

I personally dont play as much cause theres little to no players and the only ones who play right now are at a ridiculous level, so i dont find a point in playing there, at least theres still some players on the CSS server.

#3 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:38 PM

View Postboredom12345, on 22 May 2014 - 11:45 AM, said:

could we have a possible incentive to playing cs:go as apposed to cs:s not to kill the cs:s population just becuse like 8-ppl on max through the day is kinda lame and hardly any 1 is playing at night except me aka no-lifer so from around id say 10_pm - 10_am its a ghost town ask Oob dunno much about the rest of the time as im usualy asleep during it but seriously cs:go look'n kinda sad at those times tbh

also im the first 85 priest mage pally and soon to be dk
zallan is the first warrior and infected the first shammy its fun here aiming is hard to do but fun nevertheless
There are in general less people on CS:GO than CS:S server, so your statement that CS:GO server is killing CS:S is overestimated.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#4 OFFLINE   Infected

Infected

Corporal

• Server Admin

• 41 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:53061343

• LocationHeinola, Finland

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:00 PM

Well i kinda like the cs:go version better becouse you NEED to aim.
(I totally suck at aiming on cs:go) but it's challenging what makes it more interesting (=
PartyFishâ„¢: just buy me sex doll to fuck and vodka and i wont play for 1 month

#5 OFFLINE   Infected

Infected

Corporal

• Server Admin

• 41 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:53061343

• LocationHeinola, Finland

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

View PostHueHueHue, on 22 May 2014 - 01:06 PM, said:

I personally dont play as much cause theres little to no players and the only ones who play right now are at a ridiculous level, so i dont find a point in playing there, at least theres still some players on the CSS server.

Pst.. that's why there is KPR and lowbie bonus to make it possible to get kills at lower lvls.
Sorry for double post.
PartyFishâ„¢: just buy me sex doll to fuck and vodka and i wont play for 1 month

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users