madTACO

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:20500245

• PlayerID 89729

• LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:48 AM

So ive checked the css server couple times and came to conclusion that it is dead, either people quit or moved on sad to see but i had fun thanks for all the good times.

#2 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:53 AM

View PostmadTACO, on 16 May 2014 - 06:48 AM, said:

So ive checked the css server couple times and came to conclusion that it is dead, either people quit or moved on sad to see but i had fun thanks for all the good times.
I'm personally unhappy with the state of balance (Too many "you will not like playing with this class/build present" -nominees so I don't find it all that enjoyable) so that's my reason.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#3 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:08 PM

View PostWookie, on 16 May 2014 - 06:53 AM, said:

I'm personally unhappy with the state of balance (Too many "you will not like playing with this class/build present" -nominees so I don't find it all that enjoyable) so that's my reason.

Then again, thanks to them we can weed out the imbalance in the server. Then again, not be able to kill a bug abuser is a whole another fun game.
Some leave the game for retarded reasons imo. " Priest vs Warrior : Shortly after Warrior rage quits, cause he can't kill him " this one example. Rather than QQ about state, just report imbalance or what you think is wrong with that certain spec/class.
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users