WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

CSGO Rogue Vanish

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:00 PM

View PostInfected, on 12 May 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

Finally someone really gets this!!
Thank you, i love you stinky<3
eh? I raised the alerting issue of rogue's vanish first time I saw it in changelog/next before it was out. Hani expressed it as "finally fixed rogue's vanish" :D
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#22 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:06 PM

Im kinda impressed that you guys arent bitching about the talent that makes rogues nearly invincible while in vanish .___.

#23 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:20 PM

View PostBajjtish, on 12 May 2014 - 07:06 PM, said:

Im kinda impressed that you guys arent bitching about the talent that makes rogues nearly invincible while in vanish .___.
In Css?
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#24 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:02 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 12 May 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

eh? I raised the alerting issue of rogue's vanish first time I saw it in changelog/next before it was out. Hani expressed it as "finally fixed rogue's vanish" :D
I meant the pistol/kit part :(
Been trying to dig into Invisibility's code (not much though) and finding out where it disables radar, but I really can't make any sense out of that code for some reason...and Chip refuses to do anything till he gets a compiler with what to test things :D
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#25 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:19 PM

View PostWookie, on 12 May 2014 - 07:20 PM, said:

In Css?

Never seen such thing. Rogues mostly vanish then pop evade on and just spray. Combat rogues are near invincible in that state.
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#26 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:07 PM

View PostArioni, on 12 May 2014 - 08:02 PM, said:

I meant the pistol/kit part :(
Been trying to dig into Invisibility's code (not much though) and finding out where it disables radar, but I really can't make any sense out of that code for some reason...and Chip refuses to do anything till he gets a compiler with what to test things :D
mage invis (and cs:go rogue vanish now) work fundamentally different, I am even a bit proud of getting this done :D So how it works,  server does not transfer network packets of a guy X to guy Y. In this case, does not transfer info of invis mage to whole team Y. To compensate OP, I made so that mage does not see anyone else as well.
You will very unlikely 'fix' radar dissapearance, as there is no information of the invis guy to others at all.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#27 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:10 PM

Why not just replace vanish with a skin that is 100% invisible since it'd be the only requirement on when you'd have to use a invisible skin (=not putting it for stealth)
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#28 OFFLINE   Infected

Infected

Corporal

• Server Admin

• 41 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:53061343

• LocationHeinola, Finland

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:42 PM

Aaaand another thingy about rogues, sub rogues does like 200+ leftclick knifes... i dont think that right...

Have no idea whats wrong or is anything wrong but just had to write from it.
PartyFishâ„¢: just buy me sex doll to fuck and vodka and i wont play for 1 month

#29 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:42 AM

View PostInfected, on 12 May 2014 - 11:42 PM, said:

Aaaand another thingy about rogues, sub rogues does like 200+ leftclick knifes... i dont think that right...

Have no idea whats wrong or is anything wrong but just had to write from it.
Yeah figured out the bug and it'll be fixed in a few hours, need to finish off some stuff before reloading a new patch.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#30 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:08 AM

View PostWookie, on 12 May 2014 - 07:20 PM, said:

In Css?

No?