• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   HueHueHue

HueHueHue

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:51 PM

Lets see, parents divorced when i was a little kid, around 1-2, and me and my mother came to Greece to live, ive almost never had a father figure, only my Mother, who is an Emotional Softie who overly cares about me(not overprotective or religious or anything), so i grew up being Soft and Emotional, which resulted in me being Psychologically weak - being depressed for no reason other than "im worried about my future" and having some suicidal thoughts.

Then at school, i feel like every Male around me is either mentally retarded or out there to bully me(i got bullied quite a bit) so i never really had any friends in real life, or someone to talk to about my problems and i still dont, lucky for me i found the internet, and found some good friends here(like Porta)whom i can talk to about my problems and recieve emotional support, even from the internet.

We are now at a big economical disadvantage, we owe stuff to everyone, she even owed me money, and even though i told her to pay off her other first since they were more important, she paid me back first, i refused it but she kept pushing me to accept it, our house is bought so we have somewhere to live, but my mother has a loan which her ex-boyfriend left her with(and a pretty big one at that, she told me she wants to pay it off so i dont have to worry about it on my life)her previous boyfriend, the one who left her the loan, took advantage of her, made her pay shitloads of money(all she had really) in order to open up his stupid company, which then went bankrupt.

My mother is really caring and soft, and while that may be both negative and positive, i personally like it, shes one of the reasons why i dont try to kill myself.

I also found videogames and anime, along with manga and visual novels, which take my worries off this shitty world and its retarded society and ideals.

Lucky for me, if my father dies i get to keep his retirement monthly income along with his private insurance(i heard he paid a lot of money to get it), so i guess i benefit from having him as a father after all.

So, my situation right now:

1. Unsure future which i get depressed about.
2. No IRL friends.
3. No person to talk to about my problems outside of someone on the Internet.
4. Economical problems with my family.
5. Suicidal thoughts which are kept in place(i mean supressed right now) due to my mother, gaming and anime.
6. I have Ashpergers Syndrome.

WELCOME TO PARADISE!

PS: Any advice or support would be most welcome, it took me a lot of courage to share this with you guys.

#22 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

So, where are all the bulls?
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#23 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:41 PM

So where is story of mister panda? :P

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#24 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 912 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:07 PM

I went to a veeery small elementary school... Basically, there was 3 - 4 people on our class through the 8 years i was there (we had preschool, and kindergarden with the same school) We started as 4, but one left cos we "bullied" him (np, stinky)
Basically, this was that we helped him to read, when he didn't know how to at the age of 9, and started crying each time we had a reading comprehension (that year he changed school). Go figure. After he left, our class consisted of me, my best friend and one girl (at 5th class 2 girls)

When I was 11, our dad got a job assignment to Sweden for a bit over a year, so us kids (I have 2 older sisters, 1 year and 3 years) moved there with our dad, while our mom stayed in Finland. It wasn't as bad as you could imagine, since we all already spoke Swedish due to attending a Swedish school in Finland.... And attended a "Swedish-Finnish school" in Sweden.

My parents had sort of phases thorough my childhood; sometimes they fought a lot and sometimes they didn't fight at all.

I probably spent ~50% of my childhood living at my best friends home. His parents also are my godparents (my parents are semi-religious...)

At upper comprehensive school, well.. I've usually come along with everybody, (even if I haven't been friends with them) but some adhd kids from the A-class (A-Class was the kids with learning difficulties etc) of course tried to pick on me due to me being tall as fk, whopping 140cm at the age of 13. That didn't lead to much though, and they gave up. (I also had decent relationships with some of the 'though' guys, since I had played hockey since I was 6. I quit at the age of 15, mainly due to being too short... Getting tackled by some guy who's 40cm taller than you doesn't feel too good)

My parents got divorced when I was 14 or 15. I didn't really care about it tho. I Repeated 9th class, even tho I passed it  the first time. Basically, my teachers decided that I could do better. Which was absolutely true. I for example started getting 9's in English, in which I had a 6 before (although, I personally think the teacher just hated me.. She retired after my 1st time at 9th class), and more importantly, I started to pay attention to writing essays, and realized it was actually quite fun :) I have an average of 9 in essays even in upper secondary school (in comparison to having an average of 5½ in the start of upper comprehensive school).
So I realized I could do well at school if I wanted to.

E*

I've always been sort of a nut about reading books though. As an example, at 7th class we had to read a book we could pick ourselves and take a sort of a test on it. While most of my classmates picked some short, 100 pages long books, I read the dragonlance chronicles.

Blaarrghhh, have some puke

oh forgot, drama!

Well.. Umm.... My sister did stab me once accidentally
And I needed like 4 stitches in my arm :(

Edit: Added drama!

Edited by Tas, 05 May 2014 - 11:31 PM.

[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#25 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:45 AM

View PostPorta, on 05 May 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

Spoiler

and tho, if someone is wondering, i was bullied because im so short :).. i still dont give a fuck about that tho :D

^ not funny

#26 OFFLINE   Noobularkid

Noobularkid

Private

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:34 AM

Lets see... Ahh... even though having my father around I have never had a father around... he would get home from work at maby 3 in the morning and goto work around 3:30 or so , aka right before i got home from school so Ever since maby .. a year ago? I never really saw my dad that much ... I don't know how much it has truely affected me though.. I was never bullied that much ... I got jumped in like first grade and the principal had to walk me home and ever since then i've been super passive and just... keeping my self calm because When i'm legitimently angry I won't stop. At all. Both parents are still in the house together...Got jumped in 8th grade too.. Then i just kept a pocket knife on me.. Ehh I don't really go outside anymore cause i'm that scared of getting jumped again... I have an addiction to mountain dew and you might laugh at that but my teeth are rotted because of it already (I'm 15) I've had depression since 7th grade (2 years) but currently its just more daunting Within those 2 years i've tried to commit suicide 4 times, 1 involving hanging the other 3 overdosing... The light fixture in my room broke from the first time(back in 7th grade) and the other 3 were quite recent to say the least. I'm slowly starting to learn to cope altho without any companionship in my life (not as relationship but simply Compassion) It has made me keep everything to my self and then randomly i outburst on people and the greatest person in my life currently nearly cut me out of her life because i did burst ....  The 3 times i tried to overdoes were 3 days in a row and i was not really effected other then being almost 100% paralyzed(Those 3 days not permanently) I don't have the worst life though. Currently 15 lets just see what life has to offer me ...

#27 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2014 - 04:48 AM

Hi. I'm a white straight male in a developed country. (Canada) I was raised in a middle-high class family and don't have any problems to pull at your feels strings. I have never had any problems with anyone and was given anything I wanted. #GodBless you all.

#TheStruggleisREAL.

Edited by BonBons, 06 May 2014 - 04:49 AM.

Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#28 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:17 AM

View PostBonBons, on 06 May 2014 - 04:48 AM, said:

Hi. I'm a white straight male in a developed country. (Canada) I was raised in a middle-high class family and don't have any problems to pull at your feels strings. I have never had any problems with anyone and was given anything I wanted. #GodBless you all.

#TheStruggleisREAL.

actually i see possible "later" issue here... -> was given anything I wanted <-- this can be issue in later.. maybe, maybe not... =)..

Atleast some kids in Finland who has got anything they wanted as a kid/teen, strugle in life at begininng atleast, cause they have to get all shit by themselfs :D

^ not funny

#29 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:12 PM

View PostPorta, on 06 May 2014 - 09:17 AM, said:

actually i see possible "later" issue here... -> was given anything I wanted <-- this can be issue in later.. maybe, maybe not... =)..

Atleast some kids in Finland who has got anything they wanted as a kid/teen, strugle in life at begininng atleast, cause they have to get all shit by themselfs :D
Pasta + ketchup for life
#ThingsThatStudentsDo
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#30 OFFLINE   Noobularkid

Noobularkid

Private

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:37 PM

Ramon4life^

#31 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

Still waiting for Stinky, maybe even oksana :) Also hairy guy :3

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#32 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:46 AM

View PostRescape, on 07 May 2014 - 09:26 PM, said:

Still waiting for Stinky, maybe even oksana :) Also hairy guy :3
Can already see Wookies post before me

Can already see Wookies post before me

Wookie said:

I was born a king without a name, noone has yet dared to cast me off my throne but I still await this day when a hairy women will appear and steal my furry little heart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users