Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

Thanks for the original idea Stinky. As Bill had his emotional and heat-breaking story earlier in one of E-admin application threads, we shall continue here. Might as well start with myself.

Like Bill my life hasn't been peaceful and rosy coloured like someone else. My own birthgiver died when I was 7 and I couldn't understand what was going on during that time. Skip few years later when im in School. I was bullied for not standing up (usual 1-5th grade mostly). That's when locked emotions and bullying kicked it up a notch. Needless to say, it still lingers inside of me. I've lost many friends due to depression and anger burst that came with it (Raging - who figured), but i've never given up. By nature I was happy, trying to hide my feeling from others. When I was alone they emerged. I've always stayed happy, never giving up on stuff, I knew when I did I wouldn't come back from all the depression.
The most inspiration was my old man, who gave me a nice present - a good old beating. He knocked me up and down, till I was blue in the face and gave me some piece of same advice in Rocky IV (). "Never give up, stand up for yourself, challenge yourself and the world" I was able to cope with depression after the good old "knock some sense into this guy". Whenever I was presented with a challenge, I accepted it. I wasn't good in volleyball, so I trained at the local gym with some big blokes. I was beaten multiple times, some times even hated for playing on their team, yet I didn't give up.
This attitude I had enabled me to become friends with them and their friends. I've gotten multiple job offers cause I knew some of the guys, they helped me a lot and they helped me find someone special.

A piece of music that might make you feel more or give inspiration

super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#2 OFFLINE   Infected

Infected

Corporal

• Server Admin

• 41 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:53061343

• LocationHeinola, Finland

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:08 PM

Well.. When i was 11 i got seperated from my mom cause he was an alcoholic/drug addict and i didn't even knew who my dad was, after socialworkers put me to Childrens home i needed to get to know my father which wasn't quite easy becouse he had wife i didn't get along with and a new little brother i didnt know even existed.
After getting to Childrens home my school didn't go so well, i didnt pass the 7th grade becouse of lack of activity in school and i failed every single school subject after that i got transferred to place which was more like "home" and surprise surprise i managed to pass my school.
After school i went to vocational school which went pretty well for the first year and a half before my brother was stabbed 6 times to chest arm and stomach area and i kinda "fell down" again.
Now days my the most important brother (the same one who got stabbed) Has a very bad drug addict and he's almost all the time in jail.
this is not easy but.. who said life would be fair?

Edited by Infected, 05 May 2014 - 02:09 PM.

PartyFishâ„¢: just buy me sex doll to fuck and vodka and i wont play for 1 month

#3 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:23 PM

I hope bill won't mind that I will repost his story here:

------------------------------------------

View PostBill, on 05 May 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

When I was 18 still in school mom and dad got divorced she left and now after 4 years I didn't hear a word from her, in 3 months dad died,  so I was alone with my younger brother who was still in school, I had to finish school so at night I was working to get money for everything and in daytime I was in school can u even think how hard it was?

All who I knew turn away from us,  no one know us anymore I left all alone for all Shit that life brings u, and now after 4 years I got decent job, my brother is still studying which is most important for me. At top of that I get my gf and now we're planing family...

I had to sacrifice a lot from my life I never could go studying university I never could visit other countries I never could have fun with friends coz I spend time in work or at school...
And what's point of this? Even when ur in deepest Shit u have to set priorities and work on them realy hard..
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#4 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:29 PM

This thread has therapeutical effect. Keeping our stories locked up builds dark emotions. Telling a story to someone or friends relieves that stress and dark emotion person has on his mind. We at WoWmod definetly support people in need.

#5 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 05 May 2014 - 02:23 PM, said:

I hope bill won't mind that I will repost his story here:

thanks stinky, I was not sure if I should copy it :-)

#6 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

• LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:41 PM

When I was 8 one day in the night my dad didnt came home, the next day he came to get his things and shit. He told nothing to my mom about that. Then he never came back again. And I lived 5 years with my mom and my grandmother (she was the best grandmother in the world) that died 1 year ago. Now I live with my mom and my other grandmother is coming to do my homework xD (I dont like her).
  Sad end.   

#7 OFFLINE   madTACO

madTACO

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:20500245

• PlayerID 89729

• LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:53 PM

At 15  went to juvie(jail for kids) for some bs. parents separated when i was like 5 i think. messed with a bunch of drugs. got into a lot of trouble at school, was at risk of flunking, parents kicked me out of house. Now I'm in college, served in marines and still serverving :D pretty much sums up my life haha see anything can happen, i went from being an almost highschool dropout to a young adult living on his own and being pretty accomplished

#8 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:00 PM

View PostmadTACO, on 05 May 2014 - 02:53 PM, said:

At 15  went to juvie(jail for kids) for some bs. parents separated when i was like 5 i think. messed with a bunch of drugs. got into a lot of trouble at school, was at risk of flunking, parents kicked me out of house. Now I'm in college, served in marines and still serverving :D pretty much sums up my life haha see anything can happen, i went from being an almost highschool dropout to a young adult living on his own and being pretty accomplished

Never seen a juvie go from down under to on top of the world. Some parents here just suggest to drop their kids into Military School if they even drop out once.

#9 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:09 PM

Hmm, when I was little i never got to see my father cause he was always working and one day he like got a mental breakdown or something and my mom left him and i didnt see my dad for like 2 years.

Me, my siblings and mom moved like 3 times during that time around the suburbs of Stockholm.
After awhile my dad got to his senses and gave my mom our house back, and we moved in and Dad moved into his mothers house to take care of her since she's almost blind.

Umm, I didn't (still don't) care too much since I got to be with my siblings atleast, I don't care too much since my parents are pretty fucked up.

Uuuh, Ive been sliding through life cause that's the only way I can live (always had it easy i guess)

#10 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 912 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

The story I'm really waiting for is the one where Wookie reveals how he was born.
[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#11 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:36 PM

View PostTas, on 05 May 2014 - 03:33 PM, said:

The story I'm really waiting for is the one where Wookie reveals how he was born.
Sorry, I don't do requests.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#12 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:41 PM

View PostPartyFish, on 05 May 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

When I was 8 one day in the night my dad didnt came home, the next day he came to get his things and shit. He told nothing to my mom about that. Then he never came back again. And I lived 5 years with my mom and my grandmother (she was the best grandmother in the world) that died 1 year ago. Now I live with my mom and my other grandmother is coming to do my homework xD (I dont like her).
  Sad end.   
And forgot to say I got hit by car once while I was out with my bike. Nothing serious, my leg was just broken. I got fine after 1-2 months.

#13 OFFLINE   madTACO

madTACO

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:20500245

• PlayerID 89729

• LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:44 PM

View PostPartyFish, on 05 May 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

And forgot to say I got hit by car once while I was out with my bike. Nothing serious, my leg was just broken. I got fine after 1-2 months.
im guessing sprained becuase ive had a broken leg and it took like 8 months to heal

#14 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:40 PM

Let's keep the topic out of the spam, if you want to add something, add to your original post. I would rather have this topic readable for everyone.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#15 OFFLINE   bafrio

bafrio

Private

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:04 PM

My life is perfect, I get everything I want. I can go where i want. I got a family that cares and I'm happy everyday. The thing is though having a perfect life has made me very lazy. Not like lazy physically but lazy in ways like actually doing stuff. When i want to do some things it can take a week to do it, when it could take 1 hour if i just focused on it. The worst thing to happend yet was when my dog died, but it had to be done because he was very sick. I understand that people don't have the same ease with life and wouldn't say i understand your feelings. But i like the fact that you share it, it's very interesting to read and shows that if you work really hard even in the toughest parts of your life you can actually become something. So never give up guys! Work hard and achieve greatness!

#16 OFFLINE   PartyFish

PartyFish

Knight-Lieutenant

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Steam PartyFishâ„¢

• PlayerID 74969

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:34 PM

View PostmadTACO, on 05 May 2014 - 04:44 PM, said:

im guessing sprained becuase ive had a broken leg and it took like 8 months to heal
No no no. I mean it wasnt totally broken, the bone was just cracked or whatever. But if I didnt went to doctor in time it could got worse :S

#17 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:13 PM

I was 4 when my parents divorced, all I can remember from time before that is my parents fighting.

My mom and my stepdad started to date about half year after this and my big brother didin't really get along with my stepdad, which lead him getting into problems, but that's another story.

My father always compared me to my big brother. I was small and weak kid, and he was always comparing us. This made my self esteem go really low and me trying to act like someone I wasn't. Which might have been reason for next thing to happen.
In school I was always really energic which made my elementary teacher to hate me and give me bad grades no matter what I did. This was also time when bullying started. I was bullied for around 10 years.This also drifted me to try suicide. Thank god I was never able to take it to end. getting to high school I decided that I won't take shit from anyone. This obviously made me to get in fights which slowly made me and my friends drift apart. I was very lonely for long time, before last spring I was talked into barbeque with my neighbours friends. They all looked down on me first but slowly became best group of people I've ever known.

Friends come and go, hope I never have to give up these ones. After all they AND this community are pretty much only reason I'm still here. It's all thanks to finding friends like Tiny and Baf from this server.

Also I can't say I'm bitter about anything that happened. After all I'm rather happy now. Have had loving parents this entire time who pushed me trhough school, same as my brother, 2 stepsisters and sister.

Edited by Rescape, 05 May 2014 - 09:17 PM.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#18 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:34 PM

My story is similar to Bafrio's. I have pretty overprotective, conservative parents who tried their best to give me what I need to succeed in life. Grade school I was kind of an outcast, I didn't really talk much. I've been that way since I was a baby, crying very little. I had one or two friends who I hung out with and that was basically it. I found the internet in ~3rd grade(age 8ish)and I played Runescape, Titan Quest, and, when it came out, Guild Wars 1(I was even in the open beta). I played these games mostly with my father but also quite a bit on my own when he wasn't around. I went to a ghetto middle school and, being a computer nerd, was ostracized. I was bullied quite a bit my first year and a half and I hung out with people who didn't really like me. I didn't have a lot of social interaction when I was young(plus I'm an only child), so I didn't know much about social interaction and it was pretty awkward. I basically learned all I knew about social interaction from the internet.
About this time I started taking martial arts classes after school as an alternative to daycare. My parents worked and couldn't pick me up for a few hours and thought I would get raped or something ridiculous if I took the bus home by myself. I learned how to make friends eventually and 8th grade(age 13, year before going to highschool), we played some video games together. About this time I played MapleStory a lot and eventually found private servers. I became a GM for a semi-popular one(100-150 concurrent users). I was talking to one of our coders for a while and asked him what coding was all about. He showed me, taught me some syntax, and I wrote a custom NPC with basic dialog interaction. Eventually the owner of the server had to shut it down and I'd gotten just a taste of what programming was. I knew I liked it and I wanted to learn more. I learned from the internet and knew that this is what I wanted to go into when I was older.
After reviewing my high school options, I learned there was a technology magnet school(meaning kids aren't zoned to go there, they choose to go there). I told my parents I wanted to go to this school because I was interested in computers. They said no because the school is located in the ghetto, despite it being a really good school. Eventually, I talked them into letting me go there. I knew literally nobody going to this school. 7 kids from my grade of ~400 were going to the same school. All my friends went to different schools and I basically lost all the friendships I'd just worked so hard to make.
At age 14, my parents finally trusted me enough to let me stay home by myself. I would only be home by myself for like an hour and a half but they had some serious problems with that apparently. First day of school, I decided "fuck it, I'm done being a weirdo" and began to try hard to make friends. It worked. I wasn't super popular(who the fuck is "popular" in a technology school with only 600 kids? Especially since you have to choose to go there) but I had my group of friends. I started playing WoWmod ~halfway through that school year.
I've always done well in school until my second year, and even more so in the following years.. Eventually I just became lazy and lacked motivation to do anything. This year is probably the worst and I'm going to start college in ~3 months. I tell myself I'll actually try in college and that highschool doesn't matter at this point(which is still mostly true, I'd have to do something absurd to not graduate). My average dropped from a 4.0 to ~3.0, which I guess isn't all that bad. But most of that grade is fluff, the minimum I can get for an assignment is 50% even if I don't do it.
I still have anxiety in any strange social setting but I've been slowly overcoming it. Up until I was almost 16, I had never visited a friend's house and the only interaction I had with people from school was over the Internet. I'm a closet atheist(my parents still make me go to church sometimes). The only reason I haven't come out is because my grandfather is super-religious and he's paying for part of my tuition for college because my dad refused to go to college when he graduated. I don't want to imagine what would happen if he knew I was an atheist. It's probably a bit selfish, but I'd prefer to be less financially handicapped when I start working than bother with sharing my religious(or lack thereof) view. Although I do have to admit, going to my grandparents' house can be kind of funny. My grandmother only rants about how Obama is the devil and is trying to destroy this country a few times every visit(no I'm not joking, that's literally a quote).

This story is poorly formatted, really long, and pretty much all over the place. I don't expect it to be read, but if you bother to, deal with it.
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#19 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:39 PM

Ok lets see then... I didint have that great childhood either.. believe it or not..

Well, my dad is "ex Alcoholic".. if you can say you are never "ex Alcoholic".. but anyway, that showed at home sometimes.. my parents were both at home, dad at some work every now and then, so we were poor-ish... i was bullied in school for 7-8 yrs straight, even when i fought my way out from those kinda guys every time.. i were fighting almost every recess... Well, after 1½ yrs at "upper school" or whut ever it is, i started boxing, and things and home started to go pretty well with my dad, i lived with him at that point cause my parents divorced and my mom moved away from my home town and i didint want to start making new friends at strange place... after i started boxing, bullies at school suddenly stopped things with me ( i wonder why :D ).. usually parent say that puberty is hard time with a child... my parents dont say that in my case.. since i were "easy child" to them.. i used all my aggression in boxing gym... or when breaking to houses.. or cars...  :D..

also i used to fight at home with my bigger brother alot.. untill he moved to his own.. 1 yr after that we kinda started to be friends.. dunno why we didint get along when he lived with us :D

I spent alot time away from home at teen, like i said already, we were breaking in to houses (abandoned usually) or to cars.. while drinking alot...

i dont regret a thing i have done.. that is not my style.. but one thing i am extremely proud, is that i never tried any kinda drug, even when i have still some friends that are using some :))

i hope that made some sence to you guys.. i just started typing things as they came to my mind.. dunno about grammar.. But guys.. Live with that :))

Be proud about who you are now, do not regret anything, you cannot make things undone ;)

E: this is kinda "shortend version", didint feel like typing everything i have done or what ppl have done :))

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#20 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:46 PM

"Nice" stories guys...i just keep wondering how many ppl talking about bullying, i actually never met with case someone bullying or being bullyed..maybe i was just lucky, but at all, i dont hear this much in Czech rep...wierd world :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users