• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:00 AM

View Postdjango, on 03 May 2014 - 01:28 AM, said:

Im also done too that is if css is being wiped ive been told by multiple people css is getting wiped. Can i have a dev answer please?
CS:S is NOT being wiped. It will no longer be actively developed, however. You guys can continue playing on the CS:S server, but don't expect updates often(if ever).

View PostPorta, on 03 May 2014 - 12:21 AM, said:

Wait a sec... *Take his admin badge off and put it to table*

I just dislike this alot... Not because cs:go, but i hate that fact that someone has wildly decided to stop updating cs:s server... that is just total bullshit as i see it...

That is kinda forcing ppl to move to CS:go, and i personally dont like that game as much as cs:s... Maybe i get used to it, maybe i dont...

if i dont.. well.. yeah...

*takes his badge back*
Nobody is forcing you to move, the CS:S server will remain as it is. I might transfer updates from the CS:GO server to the CS:S server every once in a while, but do NOT expect it. Also, you guys should try out CS:GO. I also didn't like it at first, but now I much prefer it over CS:S after playing for ~100 hours.

If you want to know why we're focusing on CS:GO, refer to the main post and look at the graphs Hani linked in the original post. CS:GO has gone up to about 3x as many active players than it had 6 months ago. It's growing at an extremely rapid rate while CS:S has done nothing but dropped during that time frame. If you guys are skeptical about it still, just give a try.
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#22 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:06 AM

15€. Should I buy alcohol or game... At the moment I will always go for alcohol. Or gasoline. Or tobacco.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#23 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:08 AM

View PostRescape, on 03 May 2014 - 02:06 AM, said:

15€. Should I buy alcohol or game... At the moment I will always go for alcohol. Or gasoline. Or tobacco.
Me or Hani can buy it for you next time it goes on sale if you're interested.
Also, I've made more money from CSGO than I've spent by selling cases and stuff.
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#24 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:11 AM

I just won't enjoy wowmod on CS:GO. And might not even play it. I always enjoyed css over csgo. I have something like 322 hours on csgo and its just not as enjoyable as css. I understand why we would switch as its either adapt to change or die. And releveling classes and getting patterns expansions etc is a lot of work when I have put like a year into our current server.
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#25 OFFLINE   Zallan

Zallan

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Steam dani0076

• LocationNorway

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:12 AM

http://csgolounge.com/
Check this place, some people bought it from sale and might be trading it
Posted Image

#26 OFFLINE   madTACO

madTACO

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:20500245

• PlayerID 89729

• LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:53 AM

guess im buying cs go lol :D

#27 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:45 AM

Well,  this is pretty interesting :-) for one side I hate new Cs:go mechanism, I still think CSS is way better in this.
But other side I like to see that huge step forward, it gonna be awesome facing tons and tons of new problems and dealing with them...so at very end I think I'm gonna give it try ;-)

Once again grate for this huge step forward, I hope everything will be as u planned :-)

PS: ill donate if u gonna make it working :-P

#28 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:49 AM

Legacy epics for old Css players who move to CSGO pls
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#29 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:43 AM

oh hani hani... Ya know man, hani yesterday was like, com'on man, we have to relase it fast, everyone wants, cm'on maaan. And I was like, nahh maan, wait for tomorrow, i've got movies and chicks for tonight maaan... Then hani was like maaan, But i have nothign to do maaaan, com'on maan.. And I was like okay maan, you prepare the post for the announcement meanwhile, but don't do anything today, okay maan? Hani was like I got you maan, you can sleep reassured maaan.

So I wake up and see highly controversial topic from hani and a lot of people panicing. I can fully see why you panic, but that wasn't planned. Stinky is a good maaan, he loves supporting things which do work and are popular.

Stealth not working? I will look into it, hopefully there is a workaround, but otherwise would be very mean :(
> http://steamcharts.com/app/730 and http://steamcharts.com/app/240
Very interesting site, I didn't know about it, thanks.
> Different damange
I think it is a bug, and not the damage being different, will look into it too.
> The server will be wiped before the entering of open beta, and after open beta has ended.
This sounds confusing, explaining: CS:GO beta server will open this weekend, and will run for around 1 week in test-phase. After this 1 week it will be restarted (wipe) and run normal, WITHOUT further wipes.

> The server will be wiped before the entering of open beta, and after open beta has ended.
No, no, no. I do care what my minions want, but no, we are not Apple or Microsoft who dump existing customers not willing to upgrade. CS:S Server will be receiving updates, very likely identical updates.
Thankfully I started working on cs:go around a year ago, and internal move from SVN to GitHub (source control software) will greatly help us in supporting both CS:GO and CS:S with little overhead.

I think i touched everything important here.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#30 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:48 AM

Shortly, I expect everyone to be happy, as we'll now have cs:go and cs:s server.. The only minus is that cs:s server's population will drop by around 30% as some will move to cs:go, but I hope you understand it has to happen and we are doing best to upset as least as possible players :)

#31 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:50 AM

View Poststinkyfax, on 03 May 2014 - 09:48 AM, said:

Shortly, I expect everyone to be happy, as we'll now have cs:go and cs:s server.. The only minus is that cs:s server's population will drop by around 30% as some will move to cs:go, but I hope you understand it has to happen and we are doing best to upset as least as possible players :)
update us when it is avail for playing/bug testing

#32 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:57 AM

View PostSirchipnsalsa, on 03 May 2014 - 02:00 AM, said:

CS:S is NOT being wiped. It will no longer be actively developed, however. You guys can continue playing on the CS:S server, but don't expect updates often(if ever).

Nobody is forcing you to move, the CS:S server will remain as it is. I might transfer updates from the CS:GO server to the CS:S server every once in a while, but do NOT expect it. Also, you guys should try out CS:GO. I also didn't like it at first, but now I much prefer it over CS:S after playing for ~100 hours.

If you want to know why we're focusing on CS:GO, refer to the main post and look at the graphs Hani linked in the original post. CS:GO has gone up to about 3x as many active players than it had 6 months ago. It's growing at an extremely rapid rate while CS:S has done nothing but dropped during that time frame. If you guys are skeptical about it still, just give a try.

Ofc i give it a try, and i hope i will like it more than atm.. Since i dont like cs:go that much, but as it might get populated pretty fast im going to be there as much as i can

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#33 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:18 PM

Ye I will prolly buy it from sale, but dunno how long it will take. CSS will no longer receive updates thing kinda killed motivation.

#praiserescape

#34 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:44 PM

View PostRescape, on 03 May 2014 - 02:18 PM, said:

Ye I will prolly buy it from sale, but dunno how long it will take. CSS will no longer receive updates thing kinda killed motivation.
I said it will.

#35 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

Hmm, can we keep 47 days long open beta? :D Id love to get to play properly when server starts. Right from beginning.

#praiserescape

#36 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

View PostRescape, on 03 May 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

Hmm, can we keep 47 days long open beta? :D Id love to get to play properly when server starts. Right from beginning.
Don't be greedy
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#37 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

View PostRescape, on 03 May 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

Unless a major bug that takes long to resolve arises, I'm sad to inform you no :P
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#38 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:22 PM

FML
Posted Image

#praiserescape

#39 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

View PostRescape, on 03 May 2014 - 03:22 PM, said:

FML

Posted Image
- Cave Johnson

#40 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

wtb update 4 cs:s naow need mah crack

0 user(s) are reading this topic