Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:20500245

• PlayerID 89729

• LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:41 AM

View Postdjango, on 25 April 2014 - 02:09 AM, said:

Let me note that this was before the 5.1 notes. I still dont think that it's any easier nor is warlock infact warlock is probably harder but i got 73 epic wep on the lock so now the damage is pretty decent. Not saying it's impossible also not saying to 100% add the dot im just stating in retail(I know this isn't World of Warcraft but it's based off it so dont flame me about this)priests main damage is dots(Argue with me all you want I have a level 90 shadow priest currently at 1800 3s rating my recount stats vamp touch and shadow word pain as top damage) meaning that priests in wowmod are pretty different than they are in retail top damage in wowmod is prob mindflay/melee damage(cant really change the melee part since it is a fps) I expected the flaming over this but I mean you take a priest vsing an equally geared 85 the priest has a small disadvantage for just being so squishy(Yes priests have shield/heals this does not mean they are tanky lmao.. their armor/resist is pretty low)on my warrior I do around 180 AK hses on towels ingame a lot of the time and my warrior is around 1050 rating. As of 5.1 priests seem pretty strong atm havent seen with glyph yet but yeah.
lets make so you stand till while casting mindflay and warriors only use knife, this isnt counsterstrike mod for wow its wowmod for counterstrike of course theres gonna be huge differences but hey its fun and it works :D

#22 OFFLINE   boredom12345

boredom12345

Knight-Lieutenant

• Events Team

• 287 posts
  • PlayerID 34854

• Locationtexas

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:50 PM

shadow is much stronger with the new death-form glyph (few people can 1v1 me now) but that means that i CANNOT heal repeat cant heal with this glyph on only can pw: shield myself effectively gimping myself i think that 18-20 mind-flay increased to 21-24 mind-flay is okay because i cant heal myself its a simple thing no heals better damage or heals with less dmg.

imo it makes shadowpriest viable without healing oneself

but that could be just me lolol

#23 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:45 AM

View Postboredom12345, on 26 April 2014 - 10:50 PM, said:

shadow is much stronger with the new death-form glyph (few people can 1v1 me now) but that means that i CANNOT heal repeat cant heal with this glyph on only can pw: shield myself effectively gimping myself i think that 18-20 mind-flay increased to 21-24 mind-flay is okay because i cant heal myself its a simple thing no heals better damage or heals with less dmg.

imo it makes shadowpriest viable without healing oneself

but that could be just me lolol
Yeah, 1400 rating might have something to do with it :D
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users