Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 912 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:10 AM

View PostWookie, on 24 March 2014 - 06:35 PM, said:

And event team would go mental if they had to hold it too often (especially the pre-patch version) :D

That saturday "di-ding" with wookie window flashing from steam..

Instantly causes you to think 'kill me'
[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#23 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:27 AM

I can not say no enough. I am -100000. I feel like PartyFish is the worst person for the position. But that's just my opinion
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#24 OFFLINE   madTACO

madTACO

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:20500245

• PlayerID 89729

• LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:56 AM

people applying always talk about helping the server and what not, just donate that will help loads more. instead of applying for admin you should recruit players, donate, and try to stay active. One thing i like about this server is admin cant be bought its earned and also easily taken away.

#25 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:35 AM

Um...no -2

#26 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:23 AM

As some people has been saying already, you lose your temper way too quickly, how many times in past month i had to silence you at server? and after that you start saying in steam that "i didint think properly" or something similar to that... What if that happen as an admin? that you dont think... banning ppl because you are mad is not cool...

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#27 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:13 AM

Hi partying fishy, nothing personal in my words below, they will be more of in general situation on admins, and not only about you.

View PostmadTACO, on 25 March 2014 - 06:56 AM, said:

people applying always talk about helping the server and what not, just donate that will help loads more. instead of applying for admin you should recruit players, donate, and try to stay active. One thing i like about this server is admin cant be bought its earned and also easily taken away.
Totally joining you here. Sadly we aren't having many donators lately, but do not worry for the server it will firmly stay, and evolve from time to time (when me or some other developer feels rested enough to do some wowmod stuff).

Whatis more, I really love TC's or Koshy's (cant remember whos was idea) process of requiring admin applicants to donate firstly. That wasn't "buying the power", but rather confirming series of positive aspects:
he is actually helping server, and not only speaks about helping
mature and smart enough to have own money, and age is not a restriction here, example - hani.
is dedicated to the server (people who are to leave server next week as a rule do not donate)

Back to you fish. You are a good addition to our server, a funny fish, and a very active player + forum member. That is great, and we all welcome you. Why do you want to become a 'police'? Here are some disadvantages of being admin many ppl don't speak about:
You will end up having tones of responsibilities. Needing to waste your personal time preparing events, and not even receiving the rewards for it.
You will be a subject to constant control by Porta and insane punishments like permanent ban for somthing a regular player would get away with a in-game fine (for instance bug abuse).
Angry players will always question your 'service', report you for doing or not doing something, and simply frustrate and provocate you on a daily basis (example: bigi, tas, me and other well known professional admin-provocators)

Life is good, weather is finally getting better, just enjoy consuming your time while you are young. You have whole 60 years of slavery (employment) in front of you anyway.

Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#28 OFFLINE   HueHueHue

HueHueHue

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:24 AM

The reasons Stinky listed there are the reason why, after many years of playing on this server, i have never applied for admin.

You gotta think carefully before you apply.

#29 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:06 PM

View PostPartyFish, on 26 March 2014 - 11:13 AM, said:

All he does is cry, cry and more cry. I'm tired of that moron. So today he was begging me to ask someone to make him enchantments and when I blocked him on skype cause I'm tired doing everything he wants.Then he started yelling to me that I don't want to do it cause I know that "He is better than me only cause he donated for his chars". That moron is being such a fucking retarded dick. Please someone do something about his stupid crying. Thanks.

I think you need to grow up a bit... I know some players might be annoying.. but that is not right way to report player, atleast if you want to be an admin...

Try again in few years

App locked

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users