Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#22 OFFLINE   Koshy

Koshy

Private

• Developer

• 12 posts
  • Steam Koshyy

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:43 PM

It's coming guys, no worries. Sorry about the delays and everything. I've had a lot of travels and stuff. Getting everything pumped up and going again, website, community, etc. It's going well! You'll see a server, no worries :)

#23 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:25 PM

View PostKoshy, on 13 June 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

It's coming guys, no worries. Sorry about the delays and everything. I've had a lot of travels and stuff. Getting everything pumped up and going again, website, community, etc. It's going well! You'll see a server, no worries :)

Plottwist: You'll see the server on your "Server " list, but won't be able to join(you're so cruel)
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#24 OFFLINE   Koshy

Koshy

Private

• Developer

• 12 posts
  • Steam Koshyy

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:10 PM

View PostRaging, on 13 June 2014 - 04:25 PM, said:

Plottwist: You'll see the server on your "Server " list, but won't be able to join(you're so cruel)

Because I don't want to leave anyone disappointed (I'm not one to release before I have a mostly finished product)! The website is already in place and working great. The community is re-emerging and also expanding (I'm working with a couple other guys and we have already sunk our teeth into the CS:GO PRO gaming community, and also our Rust server is starting to take off).

I'm sorry to have gotten your guys hopes up and not delivered yet, but as Stinky said, work/life can be pretty demanding here... especially in Finance :S

But as you guys know I'm like a dog with a bone, I don't stop and when I have free time I spend easily 12 hours non-stop on stuff.

#25 OFFLINE   Oob

Oob

Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:57 AM

View PostSirchipnsalsa, on 29 March 2014 - 12:42 AM, said:

A merge definitely won't happen, there are completely different items(imported from vanilla WoW) on Koshy's server. Your character would be corrupted.

That and the game mechanics are probably going to work differently (like talents, spells, even the level cap perhaps).
Old Hits.
Spoiler

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users