Can we have Quiz for the Wednessday Event?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Logicmystic

Logicmystic

Corporal

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:47098582

• PlayerID 34313

• LocationUkraine

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

We sometimes have rare events, but usually its a longer dm(which I am totally okay with), or it is an hns(which was also okey before the prizes for surviving got lower).  In  my view it would be great if this wednessday you(Event admins) could host a quiz, since we have so many topics in the "Quiz Topics" forum post.
Thnx for the attantion
Have A great day :)

#2 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

Fact is that me (who mostly holds quiz) is super busy due army and very limited time in civil. I hold quizes when I have time and energy to actually prepare one (it takes 1-2 hours to prepare if u want good quiz.). Will try to step up next weekend since I have bit longer holidays. Can't promise anything though.

Edited by Rescape, 17 February 2014 - 12:49 PM.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#3 OFFLINE   Logicmystic

Logicmystic

Corporal

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:47098582

• PlayerID 34313

• LocationUkraine

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

If you tell me the way of coding the quizes, or programs, just teach me how to code it, and then i will be able to code (if i have time). However since i cant host a quiz, becuase i am not an admin, but i would be happy to send it to admins. Always ready to help :)
P.S. its kinda cool for me, becuase in two years i plan to attend the TUM universitie (Technology universitie), for a programming branch.

#4 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

View PostLogicmystic, on 17 February 2014 - 03:15 PM, said:

If you tell me the way of coding the quizes, or programs, just teach me how to code it, and then i will be able to code (if i have time). However since i cant host a quiz, becuase i am not an admin, but i would be happy to send it to admins. Always ready to help :)
P.S. its kinda cool for me, becuase in two years i plan to attend the TUM universitie (Technology universitie), for a programming branch.
Err, if you Steam me, I guess I can teach you to "code" quizzes.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#5 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

View PostLogicmystic, on 17 February 2014 - 03:15 PM, said:

Yeah... The format isn't complicated but making proper questions :D

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#6 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

View PostWookie, on 17 February 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

Err, if you Steam me, I guess I can teach you to "code" quizzes.
ahaha, are you sure to share such a great knowledge very few people posess?

Tristen: Son of a monkey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users