• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

Player : Partyfish
Reason :
Disrespecting, throwing out sentence regarding low IQ, homosexuality and cartoon animals
   Posted ImagePartyFishâ„¢ YO UMMMMMMMM! IM RAGING IM YOUR MAMA!!!!! YO UMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!   
Posted ImagePartyFishâ„¢ you dumbass raging
Posted Image
PartyFishâ„¢ STUPID POKEMON GAY RAGING
Posted ImagePartyFishâ„¢ damn you stupid pokemon

He tends to combine F's and B's to form super lines to disrespect not only me, but whoever messes around with him
   Posted ImagePartyFishâ„¢ fu bitch

Edited by Raging, 15 February 2014 - 06:26 PM.

super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#2 OFFLINE   Kaisken

Kaisken

Sergeant

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Steam Kaisken

• PlayerID 88933

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

don't take it in you raging he's stuped little kid :D
Stars are seen together, yet they are so far apart
True friends may not speak everyday, but remember we are linked heart to heart
Have you a great day

#3 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

View Postkaisken, on 15 February 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:

don't take it in you raging he's stuped little kid :D

He should learn that spouting nonsense and dissing other people has concequences(<--grammar help me plz).

#4 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

View PostRaging, on 15 February 2014 - 06:55 PM, said:

He should learn that spouting nonsense and dissing other people has concequences(<--grammar help me plz).

Almost, it's "consequence"!
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#5 OFFLINE   Kaisken

Kaisken

Sergeant

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Steam Kaisken

• PlayerID 88933

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

yea right
Stars are seen together, yet they are so far apart
True friends may not speak everyday, but remember we are linked heart to heart
Have you a great day

#6 OFFLINE   Logicmystic

Logicmystic

Corporal

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:47098582

• PlayerID 34313

• LocationUkraine

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

He is a 13 year old kid, dont push on him to much, but I agree you have to start pushing ealier, so he would atleast get some manners.
P.S. Partyfish, just so you know, when somebody offends my mother,  I punch right in the face, right away no questions, nothing (and as far as i know a lot of people do it to). So please stop offending other people, and be carefull with your words

#7 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

View PostLogicmystic, on 15 February 2014 - 09:32 PM, said:

He is a 13 year old kid, dont push on him to much, but I agree you have to start pushing ealier, so he would atleast get some manners.
P.S. Partyfish, just so you know, when somebody offends my mother,  I punch right in the face, right away no questions, nothing (and as far as i know a lot of people do it to). So please stop offending other people, and be carefull with your words
Having the age of one affect the way you act around them will only bring up more problems, thus every person should get equal treatment at least age-wise. If they are in a super-rare race (*cough cough* wookies *cough cough*) then that can be different, but no, not age.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#8 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

View PostWookie, on 15 February 2014 - 09:40 PM, said:

Having the age of one affect the way you act around them will only bring up more problems, thus every person should get equal treatment at least age-wise. If they are in a super-rare race (*cough cough* wookies *cough cough*) then that can be different, but no, not age.
This might sound a little wrong, but dont cry now. Using age is your excuse to say bs to people is kind of like the feminist shouting bs reason, why I couldn't hit a women. If you want equality, then they better now bitch about me punching them later (dem feminists)

#9 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

View PostRaging, on 15 February 2014 - 09:45 PM, said:

This might sound a little wrong, but dont cry now. Using age is your excuse to say bs to people is kind of like the feminist shouting bs reason, why I couldn't hit a women. If you want equality, then they better now bitch about me punching them later (dem feminists)
The reason why elders expect to be treated differently, youth expect to be treated differently and adults expect to be treated differently is because they are treated differently. Were they treated equally, there would be no age-related trump cards
- Cave Johnson

#10 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:49 PM

View PostWookie, on 15 February 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

The reason why elders expect to be treated differently, youth expect to be treated differently and adults expect to be treated differently is because they are treated differently. Were they treated equally, there would be no age-related trump cards

Now now daugther, you're going to bear my son. Age doesnt matter ! xD

#11 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:41 PM

If someone is breaking the rules then they should get a ban. It doesn't matter that hes young, old, not even born and what not. He broke rules he should be banned.
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#12 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 912 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

View PostWookie, on 15 February 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

So basically, since my other neighbour is a male ~30yo in passing physical shape
and my other neighbour is a 75 year old grandma
i shouldn't clear the grandma's yard from snow at winter because i dont do it for the other neighbour? :S

Age matters in nearly every situation :) Psychologically (idk if thats even a word) and physically.
However, you can expect good manors regardless to one's age.
[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#13 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:59 AM

View PostTas, on 15 February 2014 - 10:52 PM, said:

So basically, since my other neighbour is a male ~30yo in passing physical shape
and my other neighbour is a 75 year old grandma
i shouldn't clear the grandma's yard from snow at winter because i dont do it for the other neighbour? :S

Age matters in nearly every situation :) Psychologically (idk if thats even a word) and physically.
However, you can expect good manors regardless to one's age.
What if the 30-year-old male was extremely obese and couldn't move where as the 75-year-old lady would be a real sport machine and would still have plenty kick in her? You're comparing physical properties here, Tasboi, and age only has a correlation to the physical state a person is in, but it's not the only thing that tells your physical state.
The same logic can be applied (that logic that I just wrote^) to also other areas such as emotional level, as some people have gone through different stuff than the other, regardless of their age.
- Cave Johnson

#14 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:49 AM

P.S. Partyfish, just so you know, when somebody offends my mother,  I punch right in the face, right away no questions

You will end up in jail

Edited by Bajjtish, 16 February 2014 - 08:49 AM.

#15 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

That's just stupid. Your mother is grown up who should be able to handle herself. Also punching is retarted. Won't give u anything but problems.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#16 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:05 PM

View PostRescape, on 16 February 2014 - 12:02 PM, said:

That's just stupid. Your mother is grown up who should be able to handle herself. Also punching is retarted. Won't give u anything but problems.
Yeah, I agree with Rescape.
Besides, a kick in the face hurts more than a punch in the face.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#17 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:16 PM

View PostArioni, on 16 February 2014 - 12:05 PM, said:

Yeah, I agree with Rescape.
Besides, a kick in the face hurts more than a punch in the face.
Nah, just use a bitch slap, even if you're a man, it's valid. Causes pain and minimizes the damage done to one's face and there are no risk for stuff like breaking one's nose or dislocating a tooth. Or you just suck it up and walk away from that cunt :D
- Cave Johnson

#18 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:28 PM

Good old submissions <3 Hurts alot more and humiliates other guy since all he can do there is lay down and beg for mercy :D

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#19 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

View PostWookie, on 16 February 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

Nah, just use a bitch slap, even if you're a man, it's valid. Causes pain and minimizes the damage done to one's face and there are no risk for stuff like breaking one's nose or dislocating a tooth. Or you just suck it up and walk away from that cunt :D

No bitch slaps. 100% time you will get punched for bitch slapping someone.

#20 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

View PostRescape, on 16 February 2014 - 12:28 PM, said:

Good old submissions <3 Hurts alot more and humiliates other guy since all he can do there is lay down and beg for mercy :D

I prefer 1 hit K.O

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users