Sergeant

• Banned
  • 67 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:29843722

• PlayerID 1905

• LocationKentucky

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:25 AM

1/31/2014 10:15-10:22ish pm EST

Infected made me drunk in the middle of a fight.  I was like wtf was with my screen someone said drunk I asked how and infected said it was me.  Someone said admin abuse and infected asked want more?  He  made my gravity super low and I said okay I'm reporting now.  He then fixed the gravity.  This is not cool and this is very childish.

Please view these screenshots - scroll down to the bottom to view the first relevant one (its the one b4 the skin of the usp) (total 29) http://steamcommunit...21/screenshots/
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Ephesians 6:10-18 (New International Version)

#2 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:29 AM

Post pictures/videos please
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#3 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:14 AM

I want hear both stories before i can tell how much he didnt abuse u...

#4 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:46 AM

View PostR34P3R, on 01 February 2014 - 04:25 AM, said:

1/31/2014 10:15-10:22ish pm EST

Infected made me drunk in the middle of a fight.  I was like wtf was with my screen someone said drunk I asked how and infected said it was me.  Someone said admin abuse and infected asked want more?  He  made my gravity super low and I said okay I'm reporting now.  He then fixed the gravity.  This is not cool and this is very childish.

Please view these screenshots - scroll down to the bottom to view the first relevant one (its the one b4 the skin of the usp) (total 29) http://steamcommunit...21/screenshots/
Yah, he wasn't supposed to do it, but was he really trying to piss you off, or was just joking?
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#5 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:00 AM

View Poststinkyfax, on 01 February 2014 - 09:46 AM, said:

Yah, he wasn't supposed to do it, but was he really trying to piss you off, or was just joking?
Even if he was just joking, I don't think he should use his admin powers on someone to do that...especially if it bothered them so greatly.
This isn't really a serious problem, but Infected should get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#6 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:27 AM

I heard that he was drunk yesterday (doesnt make it better in any way).

and yes, what he did was wrong, if he did it like its said in here.. I have to hear him in this as well...

I will talk with him about this, and this is not going to happen anymore...

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#7 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:47 PM

I've been drunk on server dozens of times. Still nothing. I think Porta has been drunk on server also. Same thing. Grouch was 24/7 drinking beer. Same thing. Rora, Dessu, Tas all the same.

Alcohol is not a reason to use ur powers wrong.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#8 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:53 PM

View PostRescape, on 01 February 2014 - 01:47 PM, said:

I've been drunk on server dozens of times. Still nothing. I think Porta has been drunk on server also. Same thing. Grouch was 24/7 drinking beer. Same thing. Rora, Dessu, Tas all the same.

Alcohol is not a reason to use ur powers wrong.

View PostPorta, on 01 February 2014 - 10:27 AM, said:

I heard that he was drunk yesterday (doesnt make it better in any way).

and yes, what he did was wrong, if he did it like its said in here.. I have to hear him in this as well...

I will talk with him about this, and this is not going to happen anymore...

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#9 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

View PostPorta, on 01 February 2014 - 03:53 PM, said:

My post wasn't related to ur post in any way. Just gave example that it's possible be drunk and behave.

#praiserescape

#10 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

Aye, we are police state server.

#11 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 01 February 2014 - 05:36 PM, said:

Aye, we are police state server.
Drunk on-duty? How preposterous!
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#12 OFFLINE   Infected

Infected

Corporal

• Server Admin

• 41 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:53061343

• LocationHeinola, Finland

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

Okay here we go, i feel darn ashamed at the moment.. since i didnt remember anything about that thing before i red the forums after tas told me what i have done, and i feel so dumb right now..I know it's not right to abuse admin povers or anything like that so i am really sorry about that. and what comes to reaper, now in front of everyones eyes i want to ask for apologize if you decline it im okay with that since i looked the pictures you had taken i was a totall asshole (sorry for bad language) to you and if i get a second chance i will promise to not do this agin. if i got somekinda punishment im okay with that since i didnt act like an admin should behave. one more time i am really sorry for the things i have done.
PartyFishâ„¢: just buy me sex doll to fuck and vodka and i wont play for 1 month

#13 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 912 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:22 AM

View PostInfected, on 02 February 2014 - 06:44 AM, said:

Okay here we go, i feel darn ashamed at the moment.. since i didnt remember anything about that thing before i red the forums after tas told me what i have done, and i feel so dumb right now..I know it's not right to abuse admin povers or anything like that so i am really sorry about that. and what comes to reaper, now in front of everyones eyes i want to ask for apologize if you decline it im okay with that since i looked the pictures you had taken i was a totall asshole (sorry for bad language) to you and if i get a second chance i will promise to not do this agin. if i got somekinda punishment im okay with that since i didnt act like an admin should behave. one more time i am really sorry for the things i have done.

Bring out the whips!

Edited by Tas, 02 February 2014 - 11:22 AM.

[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#14 OFFLINE   R34P3R

R34P3R

Sergeant

• Banned
  • 67 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:29843722

• PlayerID 1905

• LocationKentucky

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

View PostInfected, on 02 February 2014 - 06:44 AM, said:

Thank you for the apology, which I accept.  I agree that being drunk does not give someone a reason to look the other way.  I didn't want your admin revoked as long as you were corrected and understood that this was wrong, which wouldn't be my decision to judge in the first place.  It's big of a person to admit their mistakes.  I'm glad you understand and I hope that this won't happen again.  Thank you Infected, sorry it came to this.

- R34P3R
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Ephesians 6:10-18 (New International Version)

#15 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

Posted Image

#16 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

Edited by Rescape, 02 February 2014 - 04:01 PM.

#praiserescape

#17 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:26 PM