Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

Can we get some sort of change on healing drops.

Healing: 2707 by BonBons
[WC] Premium XP increased your xp by 2416
[WC] You Gained: 6903 XP for making 2707 Team Healing
[WC] You have triggered items to drop for good healing done. (It doesn't mean item MUST drop)
[WC] You have triggered items to drop for good healing done. (It doesn't mean item MUST drop)
[WC] You got Malachite for killing/healing player.
[WC] You have increased skill of profession Herbalism (For Inscription)!
[WC] You got Silverleaf for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Peacebloom for killing/healing player.

From 1 round I did almost 3000 healing and got 3 materials. 1 of them you get from any profession and two of them being low level herb. (I am currently leveling herbalism so I understand why I got the low level drops its more that I did almost 3000 and I couldn't get more than two drops.) (I also understand that here are many factors that contribute to me only getting 2 drops, with me only having two choices in what materials I can get from having 37 herbalism)

Down here gives better examples.

So I went out and did about the same amount of healing on my main priest with over 500 weaving/minning (I think it was 2776 healing or something)

[WC] You got Linen Cloth for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Thick Spider's Silk for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Netherweave Cloth for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Mithril Bar for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Savage Plate Gauntlets for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Mageweave Cloth for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Felcloth for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Iron Bar for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Gold Bar for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Bronze Bar for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Runecloth for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Dark Iron Bar for killing/healing player.

I got 15 materials all pretty low level and 1 60e item. Now ofc the level of the profession and my main priest having 2 gathering professions over 1 is going to be a factor in this. But my point is that almost 3k healing is a pretty good amount yet very little reward compared to killing.

[WC] You got Medium Leather for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Nemesis Bracers for killing/healing player.

[WC] You got Silk Cloth for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Light Leather for killing/healing player.

(This one I just kinda got either randomly or delayed from a kill idk. It was kinda just in the middle of shooting I got it.)

[WC] You have increased skill of profession Weaver (for Tailoring)!
[WC] You got Bolt of Embersilk Cloth for killing/healing player.

Thats from 1 round of killing 3 people on my monk with 450+ mining/weaving. Its a whole of 3 items short compared to my 3k healing on my priest with 500+ weaving/mining.

My point is. For me to get 3k healing in one round is a challenge.(I had the DM healing from a round of DM.)  (Even for me being extremely geared for priest on the server.) For me to get 3 kills on my monk is extremely easy. It was like 4v4 and I just ran and killed people. No challenge at all. If it was like 6v6 it would be even easier. So If I can get the same results in gathering for doing something so simple on my monk. Why even play my priest?

So I want you. Yes you the developers and community to post ideas thoughts experiences and anything else that can relate to this topic so young priest like me can survive in the hard world of DPS classes.

Pls fix.
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#2 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

View PostBonBons, on 19 January 2014 - 04:14 PM, said:

Can we get some sort of change on healing drops.

Healing: 2707 by BonBons
[WC] Premium XP increased your xp by 2416
[WC] You Gained: 6903 XP for making 2707 Team Healing
[WC] You got Silverleaf for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Peacebloom for killing/healing player.

From 1 round I did almost 3000 healing and got 3 materials. 1 of them you get from any profession and two of them being low level herb. (I am currently leveling herbalism so I understand why I got the low level drops its more that I did almost 3000 and I couldn't get more than two drops.) (I also understand that here are many factors that contribute to me only getting 2 drops, with me only having two choices in what materials I can get from having 37 herbalism)

Down here gives better examples.

So I went out and did about the same amount of healing on my main priest with over 500 weaving/minning (I think it was 2776 healing or something)

I got 15 materials all pretty low level and 1 60e item. Now ofc the level of the profession and my main priest having 2 gathering professions over 1 is going to be a factor in this. But my point is that almost 3k healing is a pretty good amount yet very little reward compared to killing.

[WC] You got Medium Leather for killing/healing player.
[WC] You got Nemesis Bracers for killing/healing player.

[WC] You got Silk Cloth for killing/healing player.

(This one I just kinda got either randomly or delayed from a kill idk. It was kinda just in the middle of shooting I got it.)

[WC] You have increased skill of profession Weaver (for Tailoring)!
[WC] You got Bolt of Embersilk Cloth for killing/healing player.

Thats from 1 round of killing 3 people on my monk with 450+ mining/weaving. Its a whole of 3 items short compared to my 3k healing on my priest with 500+ weaving/mining.

My point is. For me to get 3k healing in one round is a challenge.(I had the DM healing from a round of DM.)  (Even for me being extremely geared for priest on the server.) For me to get 3 kills on my monk is extremely easy. It was like 4v4 and I just ran and killed people. No challenge at all. If it was like 6v6 it would be even easier. So If I can get the same results in gathering for doing something so simple on my monk. Why even play my priest?

So I want you. Yes you the developers and community to post ideas thoughts experiences and anything else that can relate to this topic so young priest like me can survive in the hard world of DPS classes.

Pls fix.
is it extremely easy for your monk to kill five 85 levelers in a round? Because that's exactly what you got with your healer. 5x 85 levelers drop
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#3 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 19 January 2014 - 07:52 PM, said:

is it extremely easy for your monk to kill five 85 levelers in a round? Because that's exactly what you got with your healer. 5x 85 levelers drop

There was not 5 85s playing in the server at the time. If I remember correctly there was only Katze and I 85 at the time.
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#4 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

View PostBonBons, on 19 January 2014 - 07:56 PM, said:

There was not 5 85s playing in the server at the time. If I remember correctly there was only Katze and I 85 at the time.
So, you are asking me to nerf priest drops?

#5 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 19 January 2014 - 08:01 PM, said:

So, you are asking me to nerf priest drops?

Ok so you think my monk getting the same amount of drops in one round that my priest on average get in 3 rounds is good. Explain to me please. As that 3k healing was from DM. On average I would get 1k healing per round. Depending on how many people are playing.

Posted Image

RIP.

#6 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:08 PM

View PostBonBons, on 19 January 2014 - 08:05 PM, said:

Ok so you think my monk getting the same amount of drops in one round that my priest on average get in 3 rounds is good. Explain to me please. As that 3k healing was from DM. On average I would get 1k healing per round. Depending on how many people are playing.

Which means you got the drop equivalent to 5x kills of your-level enemy, assuming your priest is 85 level, you got 5 kills of 85 levels. Which is very serious business we are talking here, if you are confident saying your monk can do same over a round, it needs a nerf.

#7 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts

• PlayerID 1411

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:15 PM

Well I mean monk does need some what of a nerf but this topic isn't about that. But I am telling you there was only Katze and I on the server who were 85. And normally when I heal I just heal the strongest person I can find. Which at the time was probably Katze. And if the server was 7v7 - 10v10 I think I could get 5 85 kills with my monk. I am serious. Just go windwalker each kill gets me something like 92 health with 73e gear.

Posted Image

RIP.

#8 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 912 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

mmm i can get ~1.2k with my priest each round (also depending on amount of ppl) as disc..

but it requires me to spam my skills like crazy (absolutely not going for the most efficient way of healing/helping team.. but the one that gives out the most healing)

And lets mention that bons gear is as far as i can remember, pretty naice.

(i myself use int/mregen... cos disc can proc chants etc so i dont run out of mana due to reflective shield.. not even in dm.)

Edited by Tas, 20 January 2014 - 10:58 AM.

[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#9 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:34 AM

View PostBonBons, on 19 January 2014 - 08:15 PM, said:

Well I mean monk does need some what of a nerf but this topic isn't about that. But I am telling you there was only Katze and I on the server who were 85. And normally when I heal I just heal the strongest person I can find. Which at the time was probably Katze. And if the server was 7v7 - 10v10 I think I could get 5 85 kills with my monk. I am serious. Just go windwalker each kill gets me something like 92 health with 73e gear.
Does the phrase that a 85 level can easily kill 5 other 85 levels look biased to you too?

If everyone is so confident doing 5:1 KPD against equally strong opponents, why I don't see 5 KPD in hlstats? And if all fighting (not healers) did 5 KPD against each other, who would take all the deaths?

#10 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

Err, make the healing rewards linear, until a certain point, when it comes less effective, leading into the possibility of making the linear rewards higher, where as it balances in the other end
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users