#1 OFFLINE   Desolation

Desolation

Private

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:13308430

• PlayerID 1851

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

Multiple times in game with me + kaisken + him and bots, i was subt spec as a rogue, vanish, have no extra items, and he pops around a corner across the map and starts shooting me instantly. I thought maby it was luck at first, but after 5 deaths in a row to things like that, Or when im hiding anywhere fully stealthed and not on radar, he pops around the corner and kills me before i can even get a single shot off. When i went to spectate him, he stopped moving for about 15 seconds, then died 3x rounds in a row with only 1 kill, when before that he was 45-8 or so, and teams didnt change except for the bot that replaced me.

Also noticed that when i was going against him, he was spraying anything closer then like 30 feet, when i started spectating him, he hasnt sprayed once.

#2 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 912 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:38 AM

well we can't ban just like that :)

What to do:

Take a demo.

Share it with admins somehow.
[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#3 OFFLINE   Kris

Kris

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

1st mistake:Making a post about someone cheating without any pics/demos to support your words.

2nd mistake:Doing without thinking and not talking to an admin first to get some advice from him on how to actualy get him caught.

To be honest,what you said does sound suspicious but as I said before there is nothing to support your words.You see,words only just dont cut it in the world we live in.We might as well think that you just made this up so you can get back at him just because he got you mad for whatever reason there might be.

Now I dont want to be making any assumptions about him cheating but I think you will get the point of why nothing can be done here for now.
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   killakenny

killakenny

Corporal

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:42 PM

vanish, have no extra items, and he pops around a corner across the map and starts shooting me instantly.
When i know there is a rogue and i hear "Wooosh" so i spay around because, you know, a rogue will face you. Also i look at the radar and lots of times i see a running grenade or pistol or defuse kit.

Or when im hiding anywhere fully stealthed and not on radar
Fully stealthed isn't possible as far as i know, just 95%. You can see a 95% rogue! And yes sometimes i pop around and shot in corners when i know there is a rogue in the other team and plays "hide and seek" game.

When i went to spectate him, he stopped moving for about 15 seconds, then died 3x rounds in a row with only 1 kill
I smoke, eat, drink, ... while i play, also i send items instantly to my Mage via email for DE while I play. So yes sometimes i stop for 15s. Or I am afk cause i watch my inventory or auction house mostly when the server population is low.

when before that he was 45-8 or so, and teams didn't change except for the bot that replaced me.
yes team balance isn't very good, I said this a couple of times here in that forum.

Also noticed that when i was going against him, he was spraying anything closer then like 30 feet, when i started spectating him, he hasnt sprayed once.
So i stop spraying around when the rogue is in spec?

Remember i can hear the vanish sound!
Also my crosshair shows your name when you in vanish.

Cheers lollipop
<Alanna> Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders

#5 OFFLINE   Zallan

Zallan

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Steam dani0076

• LocationNorway

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

Funny, I also got suspicious about him using wallhack :o Not about same rogue thing tho
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   killakenny

killakenny

Corporal

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

lol umkay.
<Alanna> Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders

#7 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:19 PM

View Postkillakenny, on 13 January 2014 - 03:03 PM, said:

lol umkay.

Ey ey

Im a rogue with 95% YOU CANT SEE ME

If you shoot, I will call you a hacker, k ?

Im in Vanish and using sprint, how do you even see me ?!!!

HACK HACK HACK

TL:DR Regulars are more expirienced.
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#8 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

Yea well until there is demos posted this is a waste of time. Porta where are you I want this locked now! xD
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#9 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:48 PM

No Porta, only Hani.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users