WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

Balance this shit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Stabby Joe

Stabby Joe

Knight

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:6402222

• PlayerID 1079

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:49 PM

So before I get angry about this endless nerf bs with pally, plz explain me this.

My pally atk power 68 and armor 891 face them rappy shamys *yes them shamys never get nerfed *

the shamy has atk power 37 and armor 620.

I used colt and he used ak.

He is lvl 83 , I am lvl 85 both have a positive kpr.

So how can it be that this happens>

[WC] Sewa <3彡 deals 54 damage to You (Affected by: Headshot)

[WC] You deal 31 damage to Sewa <3彡 (Affected by: Headshot)

Im not posting the other crazy hs with crit and winfury and lava , even with my 51 dmg reduction he crits easily over 100+

There was even a round Il give more console dmg to him than he does to me but I am dead he isnt. Seems legit an enchancement shamy tanks more than a pally.

This go to hani!!!!

Hani I told you way before xmas when you did yet again another rage nerf primarily to pallys and yes you did.,

Guys you think Im unfair why is it he only nerfed the pally item with negative stat I was equiping, there still plenty left with negative stats, even pally items, but cuz I didnt had it equipped he didnt nerf.

Again there plenty items lefts, prolly wont get fixed cuz im not using them, xD

Last point, I asked you can you plz reconsider the rating and stats of the shields, they have no spell dmg wotsover and a pally needs spell dmg, and a lvl 60 shield has already 7 spell dmg. Now the lvl 80 epic pvp item has 0 spell dmg, nice work.

I agree with you the stats were weird on the shield, but you should add the spell dmg. Same is for the lvl 85 epic shield, it seems very poor.

The trade off , of having either 2 1hs or a 2h weapon instead of a shield is great. You get tripple amount of rating if not more, so shields should get buff, not to mention you can enchant two weapons with two different weapon enchants and there isnt any shield enchant which is a match to them.  

You had now more than a month time to fix the items and nothing happened.

I

#2 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

The reason nothing happened is that I'm not doing any mod related work atm as I have no interest in it. You'll have better luck getting Chip or Stinky to balance stuff currently than me. I'm not playing the game currently so I've lost most of my interest in balancing anything, as I can't actually test whether the balancing is good or not.
And as I already said about the PvP items, report all items that have negative stats and they'll be removed. And yes, shields are awful.
You probably very well know the reason as to why you did less damage in the log you posted; even if you don't, it's fairly hard to figure out why that is the damage and not anything else when you haven't posted all the relevant information...If you however believe that the reason you did so much less damage with so much more AP is simply the fact that you're a Paladin and he's a Shammy, you should discuss that with Stinky as he might have added some sort of secret ninja-nerf to your character that reduces all damage you deal by half.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#3 OFFLINE   Stabby Joe

Stabby Joe

Knight

• Members
  • 228 posts

• PlayerID 1079

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:20 PM

Hani but I have 31 more atk power and nearly 300 more armor so how it comes he does 23 more dmg to me than other way around, cmon you have to admit its weird.

Even with kpr nd lvl difference this is weird, he had two lvl less than me, he had prolly 2-3 kpr and me around 3-4 kpr

Regarding shields then, stinky or chip can you plz look at them and rebalance. This be one explanation why we barely see tanks, cuz having a 2hs or 2x 1hs is much much better

#4 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:22 PM

View PostStabby Joe, on 04 January 2014 - 01:20 PM, said:

Hani but I have 31 more atk power and nearly 300 more armor so how it comes he does 23 more dmg to me than other way around, cmon you have to admit its weird.

Regarding shields then, stinky or chip can you plz look at them and rebalance. This one explanation why be barely see tanks, cuz having a 2hs or 2x 1hs is much much better
Simply because of the fact that you aren't providing any console damage for that exact hit, it's near impossible to deduce as to what was going on with the damage.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#5 OFFLINE   Fossen

Fossen

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationNorwegian Forest

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:45 PM

"Improved Rockbiter, increases the amount of your attacks that counts as magic by 25%"
"I stopped believing in GoD when i realised it was DoG backwards."

When everything else fails talk about the weather!

[WC] You cast Healing Rain to  Ajib, idan, Fossen  and restore 65 hp.
[WC] Echo of the Elements

#6 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

View PostStabby Joe, on 04 January 2014 - 01:20 PM, said:

Even with kpr nd lvl difference this is weird, he had two lvl less than me, he had prolly 2-3 kpr and me around 3-4 kpr

Regarding shields then, stinky or chip can you plz look at them and rebalance. This be one explanation why we barely see tanks, cuz having a 2hs or 2x 1hs is much much better
welcome to rockbiter world, and people like you asking to remove resistance from gear.

You could further reduce his damage and many caster's significantly by having +resistance enchants
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#7 OFFLINE   Stabby Joe

Stabby Joe

Knight

• Members
  • 228 posts

• PlayerID 1079

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

so dont you thinks its bit op, having 30 more atk power and 270 armor but still do less dmg more than over 20 dmg,. You telling me that is not bit op ?

Stinky when will you improve shield?

#8 OFFLINE   p3shmerge

p3shmerge

Private

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Steam diaco91

• PlayerID Mr_Nimics

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:02 PM

no stabby i didnt tank more then u but i had more hs then u and i also silence you, and your armour dosent help much agaianst magic dmg, reason u died was because of earth shock when it procs. and ofc u die when u come up to my face and i could easly spray ur head.

#9 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

View PostStabby Joe, on 04 January 2014 - 01:59 PM, said:

so dont you thinks its bit op, having 30 more atk power and 270 armor but still do less dmg more than over 20 dmg,. You telling me that is not bit op ?

Stinky when will you improve shield?
that is because shamans are anti-tanks.

Regards shield: one of the greatest buffs it had recently (for shamans, and incoming for paladins) is the -20% damage penalty being waived off.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#10 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

Yeah, I'm just going to lock this now. See new balance thread.
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users