WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

Warlocks Demonic Armor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   madTACO

madTACO

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:20500245

• PlayerID 89729

• LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:20 PM

what does this actually do increase armor value.. im assuming it helps tank but by how much?

#2 OFFLINE   Oob

Oob

Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

View PostmadTACO, on 02 January 2014 - 09:20 PM, said:

what does this actually do increase armor value.. im assuming it helps tank but by how much?

Warlock gear doesn't have a heck of a lot of armor value on them so this 'spell' helps you have more damage reduction. This plus the talent to increase it along with metamorph helps you reach over 50% damage reduction (even on 'ok' ish geared warlocks).

The talent is not really a 'must have', but it helps you tank damage better when you are not in metamorph :P.

This is somewhat like asking 'how good is the arcane fortitude talent?' (the mage talent for % of int is added to your armor. My current mage talent setup actually uses this talent and my warlock also uses the demon armor related talent. It helps :P.

(For my mage I think my physical damage reduction goes from ~10% to ~22%, which doesn't seem like much, but it is :P.)
Old Hits.
Spoiler

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users