#1 OFFLINE   Oob

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:25 AM

A new page has been added to the wiki to help those interested in leveling up professions or planning on leveling one up!

The page shows what materials and the silver cost are needed! To level up a single crafting profession all the way to Illustrious requires a total of 233 100 silver and a lot of materials!

For the convenience of others Tas's disenchant table (which was posted on the forums at some point) has also been added to the Enchanting page for easier access for would be enchanters :D!

Big thanks to Tristen for helping with the 'crafting leveling' stuff and course Tas for the disenchant table.
Old Hits.

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

#2 OFFLINE   BonBons

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:48 AM

Wow very nice! Oo It was more than I ever did on the wiki! Great job.
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users