R34P3R

Sergeant

• Banned
  • 67 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:29843722

• PlayerID 1905

• LocationKentucky

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

Hey guys.  Just a thought but here I go...

In normal WoW they have BiS lists; these consist of a list with the best gear for each class that will output the best possible output whether healing, tanking of dpsing.  An example of this is Maxdps.

Now just 'cause 85 epics are very good doesn't necessarily mean that they are the best.  Their is a variety of other items in the game that have better stats (80 Legendaries for example).

My goal for this post is to put together a BiS list for each and every class.

To do this I will need some help.

If you guys could suggest and put together some or all of a classes BiS it would be greatly appreciated.  I can compare/test your suggestions by looking at the stats (hopefully with some assistance from peers)

I hope that with everyone in this community we can combine a decent/perfect BiS list.

Once the list is completed I/we can update it according to patches/changes/added items.

ENCHANTS SHOULD BE INCLUDED!

Thank you guys for reading this I hope we can put something to work here :)

Go ahead and start posting and applying some stuff together! =D
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Ephesians 6:10-18 (New International Version)

#2 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:10 AM

Wot aboot dynamics. Dynamic > all. Unless the dynamic is like hur dur 81legendary 10 armor 1 int 1 stam glhf
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#3 OFFLINE   R34P3R

R34P3R

Sergeant

• Banned
  • 67 posts

• PlayerID 1905

• LocationKentucky

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:49 AM

Dynamics are not included.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

#4 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:31 AM

Hard to count in stats such as movement speed, attack speed, accuracy, etc. so the list would probably be more like "apparently the best gear"
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#5 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

Can we just say 73e best gear? I need more sales. The struggle is real!
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#6 OFFLINE   Oob

Oob

Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:58 AM

View PostR34P3R, on 16 December 2013 - 03:30 AM, said:

Now just 'cause 85 epics are very good doesn't necessarily mean that they are the best.  Their is a variety of other items in the game that have better stats (80 Legendaries for example).

85e is basically it. +Enchants and 80 legend for your class.

Go figure that 80 legend effects got removed so that 'people will wear the new gear instead', but then stats got slight buff on them and they are still worn over 80+ level gear.
Old Hits.
Spoiler

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

#7 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:57 AM

View PostOob, on 16 December 2013 - 06:58 AM, said:

85e is basically it. +Enchants and 80 legend for your class.

Go figure that 80 legend effects got removed so that 'people will wear the new gear instead', but then stats got slight buff on them and they are still worn over 80+ level gear.
80 Legendary effects were actually removed because they were going to be added into new 85 legendaries, but there isn't really a good way of distributing them at the moment.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#8 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

View PostArioni, on 16 December 2013 - 10:57 AM, said:

80 Legendary effects were actually removed because they were going to be added into new 85 legendaries, but there isn't really a good way of distributing them at the moment.

"at the moment"

Its been what... 2 years? or more :D

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#9 OFFLINE   R34P3R

R34P3R

Sergeant

• Banned
  • 67 posts

• PlayerID 1905

• LocationKentucky

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

85 epics may be the best but there is 2 different types of 85 epics with some having better stats than other.  Lets get started on this.

#10 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:29 AM

View PostR34P3R, on 17 December 2013 - 02:03 AM, said:

85 epics may be the best but there is 2 different types of 85 epics with some having better stats than other.  Lets get started on this.
"Player preference" ;D
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users