WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

Can u guys do me a small favour, this is serious

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   HueHueHue

HueHueHue

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:03 AM

The YouTube gaming community is in trouble, if u want to know more, watch this video made by another person, or you can search it on Google to see whats going on.

As you can see, YouTube is changing big time, and this time its really gonna screw us very small guys over that dont have companies or other people protecting us, including me: http://www.youtube.c...ounterstrikerGS

Right now it doesnt affect me but YouTube has been going on a spree of striking i guess, it will all become clear once u watch the video or search it up on google.

Now i have almost zero subscribers, but some of my videos have 10k views and 7k views, etc... Which is insane for a tiny guy like me.

I am worried that this will affect me and my channel might get shut down, I DONT WANT THAT!

So, if ANY of you guys have any connections what so ever that will help me protect against this, PLEASE tell me, i dont want my channel going away, no matter how small, i still wanna post content.

#2 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

dude, I hate consuming knowledge content as a video. Can you tell us in two sentences?
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#3 OFFLINE   inf1nity

inf1nity

Knight

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:10 PM

As i understood youtube is going to restrict any videos related to showing game process etc.
>>Click<< for R'C awesome shop!

R'C forum

Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:20 PM

View Postinf1nity, on 11 December 2013 - 12:10 PM, said:

As i understood youtube is going to restrict any videos related to showing game process etc.
ha, no shit?

Damn twitch is going to be uber rich if they are not idiots and quickly make 'youtube-like' service for gamers.

#5 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

found an article about it: http://kotaku.com/yo...aims-1480717110 which is not a video.

I feel the issue might be overreacted, and youtube will fix their crap in a week or two.

#6 OFFLINE   HueHueHue

HueHueHue

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 11 December 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

found an article about it: http://kotaku.com/yo...aims-1480717110 which is not a video.

I feel the issue might be overreacted, and youtube will fix their crap in a week or two.

I hope so.

#7 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 11 December 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

*insert post about elitism and Kotaku and why you should never use it*
Just kidding. I don't actually care.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#8 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

View PostArioni, on 11 December 2013 - 01:59 PM, said:

*insert post about elitism and Kotaku and why you should never use it*
Just kidding. I don't actually care.
not a big fan of kotaku, but what's wrong with them? these news are too nish-oriented, and will unlikely make their way to BBC or other large news outlet.

#9 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 11 December 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

not a big fan of kotaku, but what's wrong with them? these news are too nish-oriented, and will unlikely make their way to BBC or other large news outlet.
Don't know for sure, just remember pretty much everyone hating on it. Was mostly just making a small joke based off of that. Haven't actually read anything they've written yet, so..
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#10 OFFLINE   killakenny

killakenny

Corporal

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

"gaming community in trouble" because youtube sucks? really?

In Germany the GEMA blocks 50% of the videos. Other hosts don't allow shit to GEMA. So Youtube RIP!

Take an other hoster, thats it. Please, thanks. ;)
<Alanna> Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders

#11 OFFLINE   R34P3R

R34P3R

Sergeant

• Banned
  • 67 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:29843722

• PlayerID 1905

• LocationKentucky

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 11 December 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

ha, no shit?

Damn twitch is going to be uber rich if they are not idiots and quickly make 'youtube-like' service for gamers.

Twitch is changing video game stuff to I think.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Ephesians 6:10-18 (New International Version)

#12 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostR34P3R, on 12 December 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

Twitch is changing video game stuff to I think.
like broadcasting games will no longer be allowed? only broadcasting other things which aren't games? right

#13 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 12 December 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

like broadcasting games will no longer be allowed? only broadcasting other things which aren't games? right

Next thing on twitch.: broadcasting nudes and video blogs.
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#14 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostRaging, on 12 December 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

Next thing on twitch.: broadcasting nudes and video blogs.
Half-way there already with non-Hafu like streamers...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users