#21 OFFLINE   inf1nity

inf1nity

Knight

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

This is really exciting that wowmod is going to be much more similar to original. Can't wait to see all the changes :)
>>Click<< for R'C awesome shop!

R'C forum

Posted Image

#22 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

can't wait to see him pull that many changes too.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#23 OFFLINE   Koshy

Koshy

Private

• Developer

• 12 posts
  • Steam Koshyy

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:24 PM

View PostVeritas, on 09 December 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

<3 Koshy <3 I see a good future comming! :D

Thanks man!

View PostBajjtish, on 09 December 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Made me rofl cus favourism ;)

Nope, if you know me you know I favour no man (maybe women :P)

View Postinf1nity, on 09 December 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

This is really exciting that wowmod is going to be much more similar to original. Can't wait to see all the changes :)

I'm glad you are excited! I can't wait to make them either and see if it plays well to an FPS :) But coded by a fps gamer, so hopefully I can stay true to my roots ;)

View Poststinkyfax, on 09 December 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

can't wait to see him pull that many changes too.

Seeing is believing my friend... veritas knows what I'm capable of. You already know i spent 16 hours straight preparing the tables for conversion. This is a daily event for me when I'm excited or dedicated to a project.

In terms of the changes, I had already made a lot of them when I had the WoW mod server for a very short period many years ago my hope is that when I'm done this trip and go home I still have them and can adapt them to the latest version and it will be a "quicker" process.

For the majority of the high priority things, it won't be time consuming in terms of coding, it will be time consuming as in learning where in your code represents what and what it also connects to (and where), but I have my ways of streamlining that and finding a lot of it more quickly :) Understanding it is very quick for me when I can test it alone/with a friend. I can interpret the code into the action and go, ahhh so that's what this is for... your other coders will be happy when they start seeing comments showing up in the code :P

Also, please don't be so negative =/

Cheers,
- Koshy

#24 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

Get a better mic next time :D
Last time when I heard you talk over mic, you had a crap laptop mic :D
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#25 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

View PostKoshy, on 09 December 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Nope, if you know me you know I favour no man (maybe women :P)

It was directed at Veritas :)

#26 OFFLINE   Koshy

Koshy

Private

• Developer

• 12 posts
  • Steam Koshyy

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

View PostRaging, on 09 December 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

Get a better mic next time :D
Last time when I heard you talk over mic, you had a crap laptop mic :D

Sorry about that, I'm out of town so I don't have a regular mic. I'll have to ask for a set of headphones with a mic on them for christmas xD

View PostBajjtish, on 09 December 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

It was directed at Veritas :)

Oops :P

#27 OFFLINE   Veritas

Veritas

Private

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:16191432

• PlayerID 1100

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

And u DO favor me! :P Dont deny that! Ill be ur woman!

#28 OFFLINE   isuck

isuck

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • PlayerID 12278

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

Hmm i thaught you were going to remake a WCS server koshy, (the one lucky has now). But a nice suprise to see you do a wow one instead.

I do wonder what the effect of this will be of the playerbase? Also I know koshy tends to be quite liberal with his gold options, will gold be the same as on stinky's server or will you offer more gold options?

#29 OFFLINE   Koshy

Koshy

Private

• Developer

• 12 posts
  • Steam Koshyy

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

View PostVeritas, on 09 December 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

And u DO favor me! :P Dont deny that! Ill be ur woman!

Hahaha, I know you'd love to :D

View Postisuck, on 09 December 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

Hmm i thaught you were going to remake a WCS server koshy, (the one lucky has now). But a nice suprise to see you do a wow one instead.

I do wonder what the effect of this will be of the playerbase? Also I know koshy tends to be quite liberal with his gold options, will gold be the same as on stinky's server or will you offer more gold options?

I will, but that is like 2 years away, I'm waiting for source2. I was liberal with pay stuff? Seriously? LoL! I offered like exp, the ability to make a race (but couldn't be OP) and like reserved slot access... that was about it if I remember correctly...

Yes the playerbase will find this different and possibly harder for sure... but I will do my best to make it fun for them and  get them as excited as I am, which is why I'm not rolling this out on day 1... I'm taking a couple weeks to lock down the important elements.

FYI, WoW Weapon speed is complete ;)

#30 OFFLINE   Bulletstorm

Bulletstorm

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Steam killerkenny808

• PlayerID 3406

• LocationSandnes, Norway

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

Welcome Koshy! :)

I'm glad to hear about theese changes. And hope that you didnt make yourself too much work Koshy :P Sounds like a whole lot of work doing all of that.

Good luck with this! And hope the "new" mod doesnt drain all the activity on the "old" mod :P (Which I'm afraid probably will happend)

Crafting for all professions + Farming for all professions.

Have a look at what DerpyCee can make here: DerpyCee Magazine

#31 OFFLINE   Koshy

Koshy

Private

• Developer

• 12 posts
  • Steam Koshyy

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

View PostBulletstorm, on 10 December 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

Welcome Koshy! :)

I'm glad to hear about theese changes. And hope that you didnt make yourself too much work Koshy :P Sounds like a whole lot of work doing all of that.

Good luck with this! And hope the "new" mod doesnt drain all the activity on the "old" mod :P (Which I'm afraid probably will happend)

Heya, thank you, yeah it is a lot... but I'm use to this, always do it to myself... you should have seen WCS lol :P But I think it will be worth it, and although a little focus may go to it at first, me bugging stinky about a couple things (or a lot :P) but I wouldn't worry too much, this is my problems to deal with for the most part (unless I can't find something or understand due to lack of code commenting and my rustiness :P)

#32 OFFLINE   R34P3R

R34P3R

Sergeant

• Banned
  • 67 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:29843722

• PlayerID 1905

• LocationKentucky

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:55 AM

Is this server ever going to be created or is it just not talked about anymore because it is scrapped?
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Ephesians 6:10-18 (New International Version)

#33 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:09 AM

View PostR34P3R, on 03 February 2014 - 03:55 AM, said:

Is this server ever going to be created or is it just not talked about anymore because it is scrapped?
It's already been made, it's in "closed beta"(it's passworded) while features are being made.
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#34 OFFLINE   R34P3R

R34P3R

Sergeant

• Banned
  • 67 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:29843722

• PlayerID 1905

• LocationKentucky

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:45 PM

View PostSirchipnsalsa, on 03 February 2014 - 05:09 AM, said:

It's already been made, it's in "closed beta"(it's passworded) while features are being made.

Ah okay thank you, is it being talked about somewhere else since there is no chat here?
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Ephesians 6:10-18 (New International Version)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users