Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:25 AM

When you are just outside of the 'range' of fear that you get the mini fear what ever (screen gets tinted dark) you are slowed and silenced. Possible worse than being in fear because you are now an easy target for any enemy :/. Not to mention slows in general screw up your aim...

The silence still persists after fear 'wears off' or is 'broken', but the slow also happens to... Can the slow just be removed from fear? Or a 0.5 sec speed boost to break us out of slows / stuns?

Edited by Oob, 02 December 2013 - 02:27 AM.

Old Hits.
Spoiler

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

#2 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:43 AM

Yeah, I'm planning on removing the silence from the mini-fear. An AoE 3.5s silence and 70% slow is fairly ridiculous. It doesn't even cancel out if you walk away from the Warlock :P
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#3 OFFLINE   Oob

Oob

Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:49 AM

View PostArioni, on 02 December 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

Yeah, I'm planning on removing the silence from the mini-fear. An AoE 3.5s silence and 70% slow is fairly ridiculous. It doesn't even cancel out if you walk away from the Warlock :P

*applause*

Hani answers the questions hazahs all around!
Old Hits.
Spoiler

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

#4 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

View PostArioni, on 02 December 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

plz don't halve the fear range without doing anything else to it Q_Q
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users