Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

Seeing how Nature's Avatar, a chance of heal on hit, has a cooldown. It only makes sense to me that stance of the serpent should have a short cooldown too.

With slightly better than shop gear I can heal for ~20 with the talent for less hits required.
Old Hits.
Spoiler

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

#2 OFFLINE   Oob

Oob

Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:45 AM

View PostStabby Joe, on 02 December 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

natures aventar needs buff, since it got nerfed for a t4 talent it is a very weak heal

My poorly geared shaman can heal 20+ with it... It seems very low costing, I don't really run out of mana from it (rather my shocks are the main culprit).

It is aoe and cheap to 'cast', doesn't really feel all that weak on my shaman...
Old Hits.
Spoiler

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)

#3 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

View PostOob, on 02 December 2013 - 08:45 AM, said:

My poorly geared shaman can heal 20+ with it... It seems very low costing, I don't really run out of mana from it (rather my shocks are the main culprit).

It is aoe and cheap to 'cast', doesn't really feel all that weak on my shaman...
I don't think it costs any mana at all currently.
Edit: nevermind, it costs 22 mana. It's not in the "configuration" file but instead inside of the code..
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#4 OFFLINE   Oob

Oob

Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostStabby Joe, on 02 December 2013 - 12:26 PM, said:

it barely procs and low heal and this t4 talent. Reto shamy needs a buff. I find it strange you made ag give armour. It should be sta, so ppl who tend to go healer or tank shamy get the benifit and not the already high stacked op ag shamys get armour buff. But hey I wonder whose idea it was to introduce this new spell

This thread is not exactly about shamans >_>... I would think that there being so many healing monks on the server I would get a little bit more of a discussion going...

Regarding new spells: I'm glad that we are getting new spells and such :P. Balancing can come later, the sooner the better of course.
Old Hits.
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users