22 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

Trading with items is way different, try it and you find it out... and as its said, this thing is going to be handled by dessu...

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#22 OFFLINE   bandit

bandit

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

View PostPorta, on 27 October 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

Trading with items is way different, try it and you find it out... and as its said, this thing is going to be handled by dessu...

How is trading with items way different?

Hi Porta, I want to trade my bars for 2000 silver. I'll send it to 1 and you send it to 2.
Hi Porta, I want to bet on who can get the highest roll between you and me - 2000 silver sound good? Nice, you won! I'll send it to 1. Oh darn you lost, send it over to 2.
Woah Bandit, I sent you 2000 silver, where are my bars?
Woah Bandit, I rolled higher, where's my silver?

I can't fathom how you're going to draw a line about what scamming is just because of the context behind it. When you're trading, both players are agreeing to trade either items or currency to each other's respective character IDs. When you're betting, both players are agreeing to trade either items or currency to whoever wins the bet.

#23 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

This betting hassle is solved, everyone participated agrees with solution (depts are paid).

Closed.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users