Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

View PostArioni, on 24 October 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

Only with the glyph. I think I'll actually change normal poison into magical damage and then reduce its damage; that way it'll be doing about the same damage as now on average, but instead as magical, while also nerfing the poison glyph.

Fan of Knives procced about 3 poison ticks on me when ifinity rushed and did 8 dmg per tick :P
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#22 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostRaging, on 24 October 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

Fan of Knives procced about 3 poison ticks on me when ifinity rushed and did 8 dmg per tick :P
Yeah. Those ticks are about 5 damage without the glyph but with the glyph they're 8. Kinda the reason why it's so strong. FoK+Deadly poison is a devastating combo.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#23 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

View PostArioni, on 24 October 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

Yeah. Those ticks are about 5 damage without the glyph but with the glyph they're 8. Kinda the reason why it's so strong. FoK+Deadly poison is a devastating combo.

Increase FoK's energy cost from 40 to 60 (wiki had 40 energy cost, dont blame me) Rogues spam it too much, generally doing 3 FoKs while fighting and doing it through walls.
In infinity's case : 3x20 dmg (usually) + poison ticks (with poison glyph around 20 dmg per fok) doing huge damage, so a fireorb, but through anything.

#24 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostRaging, on 24 October 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

Increase FoK's energy cost from 40 to 60 (wiki had 40 energy cost, dont blame me) Rogues spam it too much, generally doing 3 FoKs while fighting and doing it through walls.
In infinity's case : 3x20 dmg (usually) + poison ticks (with poison glyph around 20 dmg per fok) doing huge damage, so a fireorb, but through anything.
I disagree on increasing the energy cost; too high energy costs were the main reasons I introduced Improved Blind and changed Sinister Strike's energy cost. You had energy for 2-3 spells a fight and that's it. 1-2 spells if you wanted to actually hit Sinister Strike once.
Best solution would be to increase the cooldown up to 2 seconds or so.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#25 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

View PostArioni, on 24 October 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

I disagree on increasing the energy cost; too high energy costs were the main reasons I introduced Improved Blind and changed Sinister Strike's energy cost. You had energy for 2-3 spells a fight and that's it. 1-2 spells if you wanted to actually hit Sinister Strike once.
Best solution would be to increase the cooldown up to 2 seconds or so.
If we're talking about rogue nerfs, can you please put a small window of "no extra invisibility" to the talent that makes wielding knife have you 60% invisibility? Like when you stab someone's liver (face stab) and he explodes, you'll be visible for like 1 second before getting the passive back up? Today I saw like 4x triplekills by knife because nobody saw crap on just a tiny bit darker spot because of the talent.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#26 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

Sub rogues are way too powerfull atm, you cant see them in dark places, and you cant see them in too bright places, make that to 35% invis or something, you just cant see them atm

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#27 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostPorta, on 24 October 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

Sub rogues are way too powerfull atm, you cant see them in dark places, and you cant see them in too bright places, make that to 35% invis or something, you just cant see them atm
Nah...that's not the reason they're strong. Even if it were, that's completely okay. That's purely visual. Their damage is way worse than Assassin/Combat's; their entire point is being invisible and mobile. Their problem right now is the ridiculous amount of FoK spam damage which will be nerfed.

#28 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostArioni, on 24 October 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

Nah...that's not the reason they're strong. Even if it were, that's completely okay. That's purely visual. Their damage is way worse than Assassin/Combat's; their entire point is being invisible and mobile. Their problem right now is the ridiculous amount of FoK spam damage which will be nerfed.

Not really FoK related. I tried Sub Rogue out with my own, didnt have any fance glyphs only deadly poison one. They can spam blind way too much with Imp Blind. you need to look over Serrated Blades a bit more, felt more overpowered when I was 1v1 people. Knife dmg is just ridiculous on sub rogues : on normal low lvl people I can instantly kill them with a backstab, even if i miss and they hit me, I regain so much hp back from backstabs that i rarely die. Not to mention preparation vanish abuse and such.
Was 1v1 Tiny on de_dust, just blinded tiny, shadowgate location set, go by him fok 2 times, shadowgate, preperation, blind and just blind rush. Preperation is making it more overpowered at that point, so my suggestion is to remove it from sub and perhaps even leave it out or replace with something new, maybe some ms talent.

#29 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

They maybe seem squishy on paper, but practically it feels like your trying kill tank warrior because all the bullet evades+invis making hard to aim. + heals from knife hits+shadowgate
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#30 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

4.99a is now live
http://wiki.wowmod.e.../Changelog/4.99

#31 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

View PostArioni, on 25 October 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

Oh god... INC warlock opness !

#32 OFFLINE   TinyTerror

TinyTerror

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Lol, I don't see the issue with rogues. They take skill to play properly and I always enjoy fighting a knife rogue. I don't think they need to be nerfed anymore than they have been with this patch.

Although I'm a frost mage so I might be biased. I still enjoy fighting them though.

Edit - Also, dat wlock buff
"How happy is the blameless vestal's lot
The world forgetting, by the world forgot
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned"

*DEAD* TinyTerror <3彡 #praiserescape :  why ppl stand in blizz?
*DEAD* TinyTerror <3彡 #praiserescape :  ;-;
*DEAD* Mini-Frisken #Brolove :  Because blizz is cool

Dessu :  omg my god

Posted Image

#33 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

View PostTinyTerror, on 26 October 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

Lol, I don't see the issue with rogues. They take skill to play properly and I always enjoy fighting a knife rogue. I don't think they need to be nerfed anymore than they have been with this patch.

Although I'm a frost mage so I might be biased. I still enjoy fighting them though.

Edit - Also, dat wlock buff
It's sort of not a buff as 4.99 was a patch "not ready" regarding warlock changes and in that patch warlocks only lost stuff -- which they now recovered.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#34 OFFLINE   D3vil Fish

D3vil Fish

Private

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

Right guys WTF! is a cabbage no info anywhere in the wiki or on the site, what do we do with them?
Many thanks
Out

#35 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

View PostD3vil Fish, on 28 October 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

Right guys WTF! is a cabbage no info anywhere in the wiki or on the site, what do we do with them?
Many thanks
Out
I don't know, but apparently it's a good idea to hold onto them.

#36 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

View PostD3vil Fish, on 28 October 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

Many thanks
Out

Ever heard of the Super Cabbage ?
On a planet far away, there live cabbages who transcend all cabbages...super cabbages. They say one appears every 1000 years.

#37 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

If you combine 1000 cabbages you will get a random lvl 85 legendary  (I was suggesting Hanii what would be a good way to obtain OP lvl 85 legendaries with stats 3 times better than 85 epics' and this was by far the best suggestion)
- Cave Johnson

#38 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

oh lol.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#39 OFFLINE   TinyTerror

TinyTerror

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

I like how apparently no-one has any idea what the cabbages do D:
"How happy is the blameless vestal's lot
The world forgetting, by the world forgot
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned"

*DEAD* TinyTerror <3彡 #praiserescape :  why ppl stand in blizz?
*DEAD* TinyTerror <3彡 #praiserescape :  ;-;
*DEAD* Mini-Frisken #Brolove :  Because blizz is cool

Dessu :  omg my god

Posted Image

#40 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostTinyTerror, on 31 October 2013 - 08:14 AM, said:

I like how apparently no-one has any idea what the cabbages do D:
Lol didn't you read my post? You buy legendaries with them
- Cave Johnson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users