WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

Banned for Autoclicking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Heh. I was not serious in myPrevious posts in this topic.
It's OK in my opinion.
But what I am concerned about is chip using all sorts of supporting tools.
That's fine, I just hope he got rid of wall hack
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#42 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

View PostArioni, on 20 October 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

And I still find it ridiculous. If he had come to you and told you that he uses an autoclicker to attack during boss, would you have banned him? No. You only want to ban him because it's one of the lower-level violations for SM, which aren't even rules that this server has set. If I tell you I write +attack in console every time there's boss, would you ban me for 2 weeks? This entire thing is a mistake on SM's part and I find it fairly ridiculous that it even needs to be discussed...
So i guess we should remove that autoban from SMAC since you consider its there for fun, because next time who gets ban of it might be just some new random guy, even though "its not bannable abuse". I know if that guy didnt post on forums nobody would blink an eye to unban him.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#43 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Sad fact is that Chip got away with cheating once again. He's nice guy but how far we can go with him using all sort of help tools...

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#44 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

View PostDessu, on 20 October 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

So i guess we should remove that autoban from SMAC since you consider its there for fun, because next time who gets ban of it might be just some new random guy, even though "its not bannable abuse". I know if that guy didnt post on forums nobody would blink an eye to unban him.
I would...I don't know what kind of people you think the server is full of but the last time a new player got banned he was defended and unbanned. And in this case he actually did hack; he just apologized and got unbanned.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#45 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts

• PlayerID 24228

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

View PostArioni, on 20 October 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

I would...I don't know what kind of people you think the server is full of but the last time a new player got banned he was defended and unbanned. And in this case he actually did hack; he just apologized and got unbanned.
I dont mean current population, but a new player who joins and wants play on server, but nobody knows him and therefore takes no action towards this "unjustifed ban" that smac has. And imo you shouldnt compare first-timers to dedicated cheaters.

Well ok, chip got away with cheating again. But what i now want to say that maybe the system should be improved so that punishents are equal to everyone, like add rules "wallhack/texturehack-warning" "autoclick-nothing" "1st time hacker-nothing" "2nd time hacker-nothing"

This way everyone can feel comfortable cheating with these methods and everyone are equal :)

Edited by Dessu, 20 October 2013 - 02:28 PM.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#46 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

I seriously don't even know what to tell you. If you still believe autoclicking is some kind of magical hack when the same thing can be produced by writing +attack in console...you even go as far as to say that using an autoclicker is the same thing as wallhacking.
You hate Chip and you want him to be banned. I have no idea why you hate him, you barely even talk with him. That's all. I'm done replying to you.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#47 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts

• PlayerID 24228

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

View PostArioni, on 20 October 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

I seriously don't even know what to tell you. If you still believe autoclicking is some kind of magical hack when the same thing can be produced by writing +attack in console...you even go as far as to say that using an autoclicker is the same thing as wallhacking.
You hate Chip and you want him to be banned. I have no idea why you hate him, you barely even talk with him. That's all. I'm done replying to you.
Yeah, i do hate him, as css player on the server, not elsewhere, i hate hackers/cheaters/abusers, is that not justified reason to hate?

#48 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

View PostDessu, on 20 October 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

Yeah, i do hate him, as css player on the server, not elsewhere, i hate hackers/cheaters/abusers, is that not justified reason to hate?
...Okay I lie a lot and I lied again. I'm going to reply after all.
You've used bots. Stop being a hypocrite.

#49 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

View PostDessu, on 20 October 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

Hate is a really strong word :(

#50 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts

• PlayerID 24228

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Nvm im sorry chip, i had talk with hani and agreed with his point of view on this case. It took some effort from me but basically i believe you never seeked for benefit and it wasnt "intentional" attempt to cheat.

#51 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

I personally think Hani is unqualified to handle this case mostly due he's really good friends with chip. Sad fact is that friendship may make u blind. Same thing in real life. Police and judges don't handle cases of their family members. Heck even doctors aren't allowed to threat their own family because they get less capable of making good decisions.

(And yes I just said family and friends is same thing even though it isn't, but u get my point.)

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#52 OFFLINE   bandit

bandit

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

Could someone tell me how having an autoclicker would give someone an advantage?

#53 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

View Postbandit, on 20 October 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

Could someone tell me how having an autoclicker would give someone an advantage?
You don't have to write -attack in console after the round
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#54 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

View Postbandit, on 20 October 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

Glock burst = too OP (with warrior or mage or rogue :D )

#55 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

That is alright, I already outlined the conclusion, mkay?
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#56 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

• LocationWest Coast, USA

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Seriously, he got autobanned by SM for using it a short time on boss which CLEARLY shows it wasn't used elsewhere in the server because it would have happened already and would have already been banned, I understand being sensitive to this type of stuff but ignoring any past and just considering the how and when should be easy enough to understand.

Also going to lock this before it continues, I should smack my self for not just locking it as soon as Stinky posted.
Tristen: Idea!
Stinkyfax: Heheh, waste of time.
*Tristen still does it*
Tristen: Yeah..... You'r right again. :(  (Is that better Sirchipnsalsa?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users