• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Kris

Kris

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

This is mainly pointed againts Ajib.Now he may be joking/messing with people when he swears at them but that is no excuse to do it over and over and over.

Now I dont want him to get banned for that,because he is a good guy in general,but just warn him to change his behavior againts other players.

Now as far as I know you cant keep logs of people talking on the mic be he has talked to people like that when admins are on so I hope you know what I am talking about!
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   bandit

bandit

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostKris, on 13 October 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

This is mainly pointed againts Ajib.Now he may be joking/messing with people when he swears at them but that is no excuse to do it over and over and over.

Now I dont want him to get banned for that,because he is a good guy in general,but just warn him to change his behavior againts other players.

Now as far as I know you cant keep logs of people talking on the mic be he has talked to people like that when admins are on so I hope you know what I am talking about!

There are so many people that do this and should not be limited to just Ajib.

#3 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

Well, there is this sort of psychological warfare between other people as well - mostly between friends, for example when I call someone a 'pig' in Finnish, they know it's joking and - damn them - do not take it seriously.

The first step on this path I'd like you to ASK him not to do it towards you, because I do believe he does it because he is social and likes to joke around a lot. I could be mistaken, of course, but that's my opinion on this.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#4 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Yeah. Ask him first to stop it if you don't like it. If he doesn't, then he'll get a warning.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#5 OFFLINE   Kris

Kris

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Yes Wookie,I joke arround with my friends the same way,but we do not cross the line.We choose when to say such things and in what conditions but as I said we do not cross the line like Ajib does.I will ask him again to stop.When I previously asked him,he said to keep my mouth shut...
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

View PostKris, on 13 October 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

The thing is that swearing is allowed and i feel like he's a good guy and doesnt mean any harm at all and if people do get violated please tell me, I will tell him, cause i don't know which people he's friends with and what not so its hard to tell.

Edited by Bajjtish, 13 October 2013 - 07:36 PM.

#7 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostBajjtish, on 13 October 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

The thing is that swearing is allowed and i feel like he's a good guy and doesnt mean any harm at all and if people do get violated please tell me, I will tell him, cause i don't know which people he's friends with and what not so its hard to tell.
Swearing is cool if u don't swear every 5th word. Usually just saying watch ur mouth works.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#8 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

View PostRescape, on 13 October 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Swearing is cool if u don't swear every 5th word. Usually just saying watch ur mouth works.
Yeah, we could use the scaling as from Porta to pre-lots of bans-Karma :D
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#9 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

View PostWookie, on 13 October 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

Yeah, we could use the scaling as from Porta to pre-lots of bans-Karma :D
I feel like Pacman is the posterchild for cussing...
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#10 OFFLINE   madTACO

madTACO

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:20500245

• PlayerID 89729

• LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

I don't think the problem with ajib is his insulting but his constant use of mic, I know he means well and I by all means don't want to say hey spams but quick solution is palyerlist mute I do it to him all the time :D

#11 OFFLINE   HueHueHue

HueHueHue

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

Ive been in this boat too, used my mic for the first time and he kept mocking me so i decided not to use it when hes on, ive seen him get in a fight with some people too, he needs a warning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users